15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Cash App

Cash App est une solution de traitement des paiements mobiles qui permet aux utilisateurs de gérer les paiements à l'aide d'appareils mobiles.

En savoir plus sur Cash App

The cash app features is real time and at soonest possible time cash provider. It can easily be integrated with small personal business or a slowly growing business at a small or affordable cost.

Banks are some what hard to find. It took me awhile to locate my bank.

Cash App - Notes

3,6

Cash App a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 518 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cash App ?

Craig
Consultant of Continuous Improvement
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

A Great Alternative to Venmo

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
François Bertrand
manager (Cameroun)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

meilleur pour les transactions rapide et simple

Commentaires : mes transactions sont rapides et simple

Ce que j'aime le plus, c'est que mes proches reçoivent chaque argent que je leur envoie en quelques minutes. C'est simple et rapide, d'un simple clic.

parfois des burgue mais généralement moins long

Melissa
Melissa
Deli Associate (É.-U.)
Supermarchés, 201–500 employés

Financial freedom for free

Commentaires : Cash app is by far the best, easiest & most connected way to send & receive money with almost no cost unless you want faster transfer timing. Just be sure your account has both a phone # & an email address listed

The lightening speed for sending & receiving money is incredible. Connect any debit card or bank account & you can add money or send money. You even have the option to get a debit card to simplify things even more. If you are sent money you can deposit it into whatever account &/or debit card connected to your cash app account. With direct deposit you really do get your money early, even over the weekend unlike most

If you change your phone # connected to your cash app account, there's little chance to get back into your account. Customer service is terrible, too. Despite numerous in-app messages plus emails & phone conversations, the support staff never had all the information prior to each response. One communication would have them saying it was possible to retrieve a previous account while the next communication for the same issue would have them saying there's no way to recover an older account even if it had balance still

Johnielynn
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Cash is the best hands down

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Its been awesome better than ever. I willvstay with cash app

I loved the fact i could send money anywhere from my mobile cash app

There nothing i didnt like about it. I have no bad nothing to say about cash app love it

Joshua
Social Media Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Direct Deposit Lies

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

They claim to pay you up to 2 days in advance for direct deposits, but this is a lie. Sometimes it's 2 days (very rare), sometimes it's 1 day, sometimes it's 3 days AFTER your normal payday. They claim that it has to do with when my depositor makes the deposit, but I've confirmed with the depositor that the deposit is made the same exact time every payday - I've even seen the timestamps. I'm tired of not knowing what day I will be getting paid on so I'm no longer using this app. They lie.

Kathleen
Painter (É.-U.)
Produits laitiers, 2–10 employés

Cash app.is the best

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It wss great and i recommended using jt to anyone

Mobile bankijg and making it very easy to use.

Nothing really at all i loved it so much

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Super Convenient

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I love the convenience of using Cash App to send and receive money daily.

I would like to list more that one debit card and checking account so I don't have to switch back and forth so often, it's very difficult to switch over sometimes especially if I am in a hurry.

Jasmine
Assistant (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Try this App

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with cash app its been good but sometimes, it will glitch and I hate that when you money have been stolen.

What I do like about having the cash app is that, when you pay for something it takes the payment immediately. I also love the sound that it makes when a cash app is recieved.

The least thing that i disliked about cash app is that when someone takes your money they Will NOT send it back or any disputes they just tell you to be careful of who you know and make sure its them when you are sending money to anybody.

Mariya
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

I Highly Suggest You Use Cash App

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

So cashapp has a bitcoin option, they alert you of any suspicious activity on your account, you can pay and accept a payment from just about anyone from almost anywhere in the world! If you need to accept instant payments, Cash App is the way to go!

I like everything about Cash App, I honestly have nothing bad to say.

Nicky
Independent Stylist (É.-U.)
Textile, 2–10 employés

Cash App is here to stay!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Cashapp is my favorite banking app. I trust it better than other banks! I’ve never had an issue !

Cashapp is my go to! I have referred many people to cashapp. It’s quick, easy, the benefits and % back on purchases make it so much more worth it. It’s diff than other banking apps.

I have no dislikes at all with Cashapp. I have used it for direct deposit as well.

Marnie
Designer - Project Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Simple but not secure

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I liked the functionality and ease of use for me to send and receive payments

There really isn't a sort of security or verification for who you're sending money to.

Shannon
Boss (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Shannon's Review

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Cash App has been good.

What I like most about Cash App is how convenient and simple it is to use.

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Cash App.

lindsay
Provisioning (É.-U.)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Cash app

Commentaires : My overall experience with cash app has been a positive one. I use it every day and multiple times thought the day. I use it to buy and use bitcoin and I also use it to pay for things in store and online. I have not had any major issues with using it yet. I have heard of other people who have had some major issues with it such as security and lost payments.

What I like most about cash app is the ease of use and the convenience of having it right there on my phone. My parents live many states away and they have been able to help me out with important things financially with ease.

What I like the least about cash app is the customer service. There isn't an easy to locate phone number to reach customer service about an issue. You usually have to use the chat system to reach someone about your issues and it can take a day or longer to receive a response. Most times I have not even known that someone has even responded to me.

shana
food preparer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

glad I dont have anymore

Commentaires : when I did have an account, I found it very easy to use. I would not invest any crypto or stocks because there is no way to know if you really own those assets. It was great to use for quick transactions to relatives.

the ability to send and receive transfers as quickly as needed

I did not appreciate the ability that other users could request money, and the request square from that stranger asking for money would sit there until I responded or denied. At times i would accidently press the send button to that stranger that I never meant to send an ok of accepting transfer. Also the news didn't ensure quality protection from all of the hacker news about this App. Nevertheless to have your account dissolved from under nose because of wifi signal issues from the bank red flagging the activity and closing the app quickly.

Bennaire
Editor (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Cash App is the easiest way to send funds.

Commentaires : I use Cash App to send and receive money from friends and family, and have also used it to take payments from clients of my resume writing business.

I love the fact that now I can add cash money to my Cash App account at the local 7 Eleven. It was a good app before but now it truly lived up to it's name.

I don't like the fact that you can't send anything under $1. I understand why but I feel like they could just allow it.

Amy Jo
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Inexpensive fees and very simple to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I will continue to use the App to receive payments and pay people since it’s been efficient and has very low fees to transfer funds.

I like how simple it is to locate people and keep reports of past payments to stay organized.

The user names can be confusing some times.

Hannah
Financial Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Cash App, Simple and Convenient!

Commentaires : I enjoy using it, and amazingly its usually my go to, rather than Venmo. I like how easy it is to request and pay money, and there are no privacy setting surprises like Venmo has.

I like the simplicity of the app. It's easier to use, for people of all ages, and it quickly and securely links to your bank for seamless transfers. I also like the stock trading and crypto options, which makes it easy for newbies to dip their toes into the market.

I don't like the design. The bright green and the font kind of makes ads for the app look like a scam.

Friday
Night auditor (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Hands down the best money app

Commentaires : It's nice to be able to get paid from each of my customers instantly. It's better for me and convenient to them. I have recommended Cash app to all my customers and now they all use it!

I don't get charged when I send, recieve or add money to my account I can get payments in seconds. So when I do my side job (Dog Walking) I get paid on time everytime.

I haven't ran into any problems. Even the customer service is excellent

Cedric
CEO (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great app to send money on a personal level

Commentaires : Overall i would continue to use this app because i have successfully been able to send and received money from friends and family. This would be useful to send to all the people who owe me a little money from the past!

This is a great app to send money person to person. I love the feature where you can request payment from a person just like an invoice. Plus they give you the option to wait to get your money for free, or pay a little to get it immediately.

I had a hard time reaching someone from customer service to request a transaction i needed to cancel. After the first time calling, the call was disconnected, so i just reached out to the person and they were able to refund my payment.

Kim
Nurse (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

The new and improved PayPal

5,0 l’année dernière

When nobody would take my PayPal, I had to get with the times and download cash app. It was easy to use and I can easily request payments such as rent from a tenant or for goods sold at craft fairs. I can also quickly and easily pay using my debit card that’s linked to places that don’t accept card as payment directly.

The only con I found is there was a limit when I first started using it as to how much I could request or pay for awhile. I thought this would be useful to help collect rent from tenants but with the limit I couldn’t.

Cathy
Cathy
E-Commerce (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

A must have for ALL

Commentaires : Instantaneous transactions as well as the various options offered for transfers, makes this App my favorite one to use

Cash App makes it easy to pay and be paid by anyone, so long as they too, have the App. Simplifies the Crypto currency buying, sending, receiving, and saving process. Offers many options to add cash to your account as well as transfer to your other accounts, adding tremendous value to the usefulness and practicality of the App. Transactions are completed almost instantly with the least amount of fees assessed when compared to other competitor Apps.

Solid security measures with policies or protocols to protect their Users in the event of fraudulent activity are not one of their strong selling points. Customer service has improved, however responses are very much still untimely, without any guarantees to specific times and resolutions to issues are a hit and miss. There is no formal process to file a claim, except through their chat sessions, which can be lengthy since replied correspon may come from a different customer service each time.

Jason
Jason
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Cash App is a no-fills, simple payment tool with a few fun benefits

Commentaires : Cash app is relativity easy to use and has a basic look and feel that makes it easy for the inexperienced user. I have had PayPal for a long time and when I added Cash App to my tools I didn't have any real issues figuring it out. The app also provided a small monetary bonus just to sign up and does the same when you recruit new users. Free money is always a good thing. Something really fun and unique is that you can order a free Cash App debit card (or a fancier one for a small fee) that you can customize with your signature or any type of doodle or icons you like. For example, I drew a camera on mine. I only had one negative experience in which another user requested cash for an item to be delivered later. They never delivered and I had no recourse to go back at them so it was a lesson learned in caution.

Quick Setup and incentive programs for recruiting new users are some of the main pros with Cash App. The application also has a large user base. The fun and customizable physical cards are also a nice bonus.

The biggest drawback is that as of now, transactions via the app are potentially a little less secure than other methods as that there is really no way to cancel or dispute a transaction after it is completed. And if there is, I haven't found it.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Product but has a few quirks.

Commentaires : It is free so it is great for the price. Always expect an issue can occur and then when they don't, it makes for an awesome day.

It gets the job done, it has great features and makes transactions for our company easy as long as it is set up and no transactions fail.

Once one transaction fails no matters who fault it is , the app seems to flag you and not allow you to continue business in the manor previously held.

Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cash app

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My experience with cash app has been a positive one I get my payments from my work deposited 2 days early I can send money to my family and friends with the ease of one button and I can keep track of all my money and the plus part of it is I get both certain places I use my cash app card.

I like how convenient and easy cash app is to use everything is all in one place. I can get my direct deposit. Make payments. Purchase items online. Or send money to a friend all in one place.

I wish the borrow feature was available to everybody that gets direct deposit not just certain people

Cynthia
Delivery (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 5 001–10 000 employés

Cashing in

Commentaires : It’s very positive. Definitely a two thumps up or 10 stars app

It’s functions on the app are self explanatory. If you get confused your answer will be in the faq

Nothing. I like it all I wouldn’t change a thing

Terriyanna
Volunteer Support (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cashing Cash App

5,0 l’année dernière

Cash app is very convenient to use, and it is extremely easy to navigate. There is stock you can purchase, you can save money in the savings account, transferring money is very easy and takes seconds, you can add cash to your account, mobile check deposits, and deposits are deposited extremely quickly.

Sometimes they close your account without any warning or explanation, customer service is clueless, some cards cannot be added to transfer funds, and you can only link one debit card at a time.