Avis clients sur Coinbase

En savoir plus sur Coinbase

Coinbase wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet for multiple types of digital currencies that manages portofilios with enhanced security.

En savoir plus sur Coinbase

It could be more complete and add many more coins and other block chains to operate.

Coinbase - Notes

3,9

Coinbase a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 54 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Coinbase ?

eric lionel
eric lionel
CEO (Cameroun)
Génie civil, 2-10 employés

a very good portfolio

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : this portfolio is of good quality because it offers good service and personal data are not disclosed or sold

coibase is a secure wallet that allows to be able to estoqué good number of crypto currency in more thanks to him it is possible to know the tendency of the world market of the crypto currencies thanks to the information that it gives also the exchange between the various crypto currencies are made free inside the wallet

the cost of transferring money or crypto currency is high between coinbase users it is even higher when the transfer is done between coinbase users and those of another wallet also coinbase does not support all the different crypto currencies

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration officer (Bangladesh)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

The best crypto wallet for the beginners

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I loved the software and how it is. It will be great if it can reduce the operating fees & better off its customer support.

I have been using coinbase for a long period of time. It has been my crypto wallet. It is secure & can easily detect any change in the network. It requires very minimal initial funding & has a lot of payment support. Crypto can be traded from the platform easily. Cryptos can convert easily & it is very convenient to use. It is the best crypto wallet for beginners as they can easily learn the inside trading from this software.

It requires comparatively higher transaction fees than its competitors. The customer support is not satisfactory. They have provided me with a poor experience.

Sagar
CMO (Népal)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Oldest, reliable, and fully KYC-protected crypto trading and exchange platform.

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I was looking for the safest and most reliable wallet provider for my Bitcoin and Ethereum and I found Coinbase. Coinbase is a digital wallet provider that allows me to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum, which is a cryptocurrency that is growing in popularity. I like how I can easily connect this wallet to my Cards and send and receive Bitcoin and Ethereum and I also love how I can store my money in an insured digital wallet. I'm so glad I found this wallet provider and I'm recommending it to all my friends.

It is simply an online crypto trading/exchange platform that allows us to store, buy/sell digital currencies. It is one of the oldest, most reliable, and secure cryptocurrency platforms that exist in this world.

I enjoy using Coinbase, it makes it easy for me to keep all of my cryptocurrencies in one place. I can easily transfer them to my wife's Coinbase account and vice versa.

Devraj
CEO (Népal)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Worst Customer Support

2,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am using Coinbase Wallet from the beginning of my crypto journey, every time If I found any issue or have queried their customer support gives a late reply. And their customer support representative cannot be intended to solve my issue, they are more products base rather than customer-centric. I found Coinbase is profit-centric, not a service-centric centralized exchange.

Coinbase Wallet has a simple, clean, and user-friendly interface. It is best suited for new beginners but not suitable for pro traders.

I don't like their customer support service, their customer support reply late and don't solve my issue which is really disappointing. And another dislike is it is a centralized exchange so I have no whole control over my funds.

Jason
Owner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Coinbase

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall coinbase is one of the best sites for buying,selling, storing, and learning crytocurrency of all types.

Very easy website and mobile friendly design makes it useable by customers of different ages. The learn and Earn feature pays you to learn all about different crypto. While really paying out straight into your crypto wallet. The overall platform for all different types of crypto as well as sending and receiving, makes this one of the best crypto sites.

Counbase does charge a fee for sending outside of coinbase and coinbase wallet.

Ankita
Ankita
Application Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Coinbase: Ultimate Exchange for Crypto Maximist..

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Coinbase undoubtedly is the most Trusted,Secure, licensed & only Crypto exchange with its Stock listed at NASDAQ.. IMO Coinbase as an exchange is generally preferred by Large Institutions & Big whales for large Crypto deposits & trade.. Retail investors generally use Coinbase for Crypto wallets services as well as lending & rely less on trading due to its high trading fees..

Well in my case I prefer coinbase for Crypto storage just due to its height security assurance else Coinbase charges heigher trading fees & Gas fees for Crypto Transfers in short not much recommend for retailers..

Muhammad
Crypto Trader (Pakistan)
Marchés boursiers, 201-500 employés

Secure and Safe

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I have found this wallet a best and reliable source to save our cryptocurrency.

I have liked its up to date feature of pricing and showing the up/down trend by numbers.

Its KYC verification is time taking and in most counteries its not available. So I suggest that the developers must think about it....

Ekuri
Home health aide (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Crypto currency for beginners

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love that Coinbase offers ways to earn crypto and even cash out straight to paypal

I don’t have any negative comments about the software

Ian
Sole Proprietor (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Coinbase: A perfect entrance to the world of crypto!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Coinbase is the peanut butter to my jelly.

The ease of use, variety of options, and security.

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate, lack of specific options, and at times the fees.

Antonello
Antonello
Cultivator (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 11-50 employés

Download asap

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great. Just the server is a little slow

You learn everything that you need to know about crypto. And teaches you about the up and comin crypto and nfts

The verification part was the hardest might take a sec. But once your thru its easy

CEO (Cameroun)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best tool to control cryptos, NFT online.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Coinbase Wallet has better real-time price charts for thousands of cryptocurrencies, which makes it easy for us to do your job and speed transactions with our partners.

Coinbase Wallet is very fast and contains several features to access our cryptos just in a few clicks. in addition it is easy to integrate.

The application sometimes bugs gold transactions exchanged with other cryptos.

Team Lead (Espagne)

One of the best!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Coinbase is one of the best platforms that exist to introduce you to the world of cryptocurrencies. It is simple, its interface is very clear and will help you understand what project is behind each cryptocurrency.

There are cryptocurrencies with which it does not work at the moment, and therefore if you want to buy them you will have to change platforms.

Ganga
Owner (Népal)
Rédaction et correction, 11-50 employés

I can easily spend my cryptocurrency whenever I want.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is a very promising crypto wallet. It is very secure and easy to use. We can easily send and receive crypto with this wallet and it is available for all major platforms like web and mobile apps. I have tried it out and it is just as good as they say it is. This is a great wallet for beginners and established crypto users. I highly recommend this crypto wallet.

The Coinbase Wallet is a free app to store and track our cryptocurrency investments and is the only wallet with complete support for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. It lets us keep our funds, send and receive coins with ease, and manage our transactions all in one place.

I held off on using Coinbase for a long time because I heard about their fees for buying and selling cryptocurrency. However, after I started using it, I realized that their fees are very reasonable, especially considering that they're based in the US. It's easy to use and I love the design of the app. I would recommend it to people who are new to cryptocurrency.

Raúl
Raúl
Account Director (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

The platform that helps you immerse yourself in the crypto world

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Apart from being a reliable platform to operate, I think they bet a lot on training in the world of cryptocurrencies, with tutorials and training

I do not find any fault, simply the requirement to be on top of your operations as in any other platform

Dinesh
CEO (Népal)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

My Experience with First Cryptocurrency Wallet and Exchange

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am using Coinbase since it started but after I found Trust Wallet I prefer Trust Wallet over Coinbase. I am using Coinbase for trade and exchange and Using Trust Wallet for the long-term saving of my crypto assets.

Coinbase is simple in look and easy to use. Coinbase is a secured crypto wallet and exchange platform in the market. We can send crypto from one Coinbase account to another just by entering the payee email address.

The minimum send limit is high for wallet address transfer and transfer fees are also very high as compared to other alternatives in the market,

Priyanshu
Priyanshu
Data Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Coinbase :Institutions First Choice..

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall My Implemening Coinbase as Crypto Exchange for trading was not much Exciting & I switched to some other exchanges a/c my requirements..
Overall I would suggest Coinbase only for Institutions & not for Reatilers..

Well my Crypto Journey Started with Coinbase as It is one of the most trusted,public & Institutions first choice Crypto exchange. High liquidity, Leading Ledger technology, Seemless Crypto to Crypto transfers, Lending, Nft marketplace are one of the most aesthetic features of Coinbase...

Well as an Reatil invester I have found much consequences while using Coinbase like Fixed charge of 0.25$ per trade, Issues while deposits, Limited Coins for trading where headache for me.. An an Reatil invester Coinbase did not look handy for me..

Durga
Durga
Managing Director (Népal)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Simple and highly secure Crypto Wallet.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I love Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase is always my first choice in the Crypto world. It is one of the oldest crypto wallets that I use for a long and will use in future too.

Coinbase wallet is a simple and safest way to store and manage my crypto assets. Coinbase works with lightspeed in receiving and sending cryptocurrencies to other Coinbase users.

I am frequently travelling due to my work nature, Coinbase restricts me to logging in if they detect new IP and locations. I know this is for my account safety but it makes me irritating.

Bhabishya
Bhabishya
Content Writer (Népal)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Best crypto wallet

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Everything about Coinbase Wallet is great. They support almost every crypto out there. And it's very easy to start using. They even have their own Chrome extension which is great and helps alot.

What I like the least about this software is that it's very difficult to buy crypto from the wallet. And the UI of the app is also not so great.

Hari
CEo (Népal)
Médias en ligne, 11-50 employés

The World's most popular cryptocurrency wallet.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I'm looking to buy some Ether and bitcoins and the easiest way to do that is to use a digital wallet called Coinbase. I've used other wallets before, but this one is easy to use and seems to have the best reputation.

This is a great app for those who want to hold their coins in a secure environment. It allows us to send and receive a variety of cryptocurrencies and can be integrated into our daily life very easily. It is also a great app for those new to the crypto world, as it allows us to track the value of our coins and get notifications when the price changes.

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange, trading, and wallet service that allows us to store, sell, send and receive crypto assets. It's simple, easy to use, and extremely user-friendly. It's also a great way to purchase Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

Mirko
Engineer (Irlande)
Appareils médicaux, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great Crypto Wallet

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I find that Coinbase Wallet is the best crypto wallet out, from the ease of use to the large currency support it has, there is no better platform to use. Would highly recommend for anyone who is a beginner or an advance user to start using Coinbase wallet.

The app is an easy to use system for cryptocurrency for both beginners and advanced users. It has support for a large number of cryptos which is great when you want to be able to diversify your portfolio. You can buy, send, receive and convert to crypto in a simple but reliable way.

I have no dislikes as I use this product daily and enjoy every aspect of it

Revanth
Revanth
Application engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Amazing Crypto Wallet Application, Easy and Secure

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I liked the interface layout, It's easy to do deposite, withdraw, trade and transfer tokens. Few offers were their just for trading, which will reward us with free crypto tokens.

The Crypto Wallet is safe and secure, all transactions I did are successful. It's quite Easy to do crypto trades and also fast. Variety of crypto tokens are their to invest and trade. Options to withdraw, deposite or transfer are easy to understand and use.

Verification process was tedious for me. Each time while opening application I had to login, I don't liked this.

Jamuna
IT Officer (Népal)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

My First review for my best crypto wallet

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Coinbase wallet is my first crypto wallet that stores my crypto assets and also enables me to trade and exchange with a few clicks.

It is a simple and user-friendly crypto wallet that stores my multiple coins in one place with A-level security.

There is nothing that I don't like about Coinbase. All the features and services they provide right now are excellent and fully solve my all needs.

Adrián
Adrián
Sem Manager (Espagne)

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the best and friendly usage

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall is a really good tool but there are better options

Its graphs and user interface is really friendly

Security is not a top into the market right now

Richin
Senior Graphic Designer (Émirats arabes unis)
Événementiel, 201-500 employés

Buy Crypto currency from Anywhere in the world, So easy and fast.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Coinbase software is always so user friendly designed, everyone can buy crypto from anywhere in the world. this is one of my best and user friendly software I use to buy and trade Cryptocurrency.

In security features only I just getting worried, because normally other crypto software's I use they ask when we open the app they ask for finger print scan or Log in with username and password. I didnt find a login screen showing up in the coinbase software.

Tessy
Self employed (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Two Thumbs Up on the Learn and Earn

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have had a great experience being a Newbie to crypto on this site. Being rewarded for taking the time to learn about different cryptos as well as blockchains, etc. is a plus plus and very unique to this site.

I love that it teaches you important highlights of what the crypto world is about and the different crypto is out there. It’s great to learn by reading and then being quizzed on lesson to earn different crypto!

It can be easier on the exhange and withdrawal portion.