• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur HR Hero

HR Hero is a customizable, cloud-based platform that offers expert legal analysis, guidance, training, and best-in-class tools for busy

En savoir plus sur HR Hero

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HR Hero ?

Karen H.
Karen H.
Human Capital Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Wealth of information

5 il y a 3 mois

The ability to find information quickly- there is a very intuitive guide to pull state and federal laws and download into a chart format for what is applicable to your organization.

I have not come across anything in the system that I don't like. It is very thorough.

Christina M.
Executive Director, Compliance (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés

Helps keeps us in compliance

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : As stated above, we are a multi-state employer and we implemented HR Hero to help us keep up with the myriad of laws and regulations governing our workplaces.

I really like the state by state chart builder feature. As a multi-state employer this allows me to keep up with changing laws in the various states and ensure we are compliant. The webinars and training are invaluable to me and my team. Their up to date content on COVID-19 has helped us navigate the pandemic in this unprecedented time, too.

Policy templates and documents would be a helpful addition to the handbook builder, but overall we can generally find the information and news we need to provide guidance to our leaders and our HR team.

Kelly L.
HR (É.-U.)

HR Review

2 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It can be hard to locate content through general searching. You will need to read quite a bit to receive the data points you require.

The reporting capability, the ability to pull mandates by state, knowing there is one resource that captures all of these details.

I would like to see more topics listed under the state report builder.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product. We would love to speak with you further, please email us at marketing@blr.com, so we can set up a time to connect.

Nancy A.
Sr. HR Consultant (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

From ThinkHR to BLR

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Credible, reliable, easy to use.

The State Law Chart Builder and FLSA Tools are invaluable. The quality of responses from Ask the Expert are completely credible and reliable. The customer service is excellent.

The training programs within the platform need to be updated. In fact, adding a library of on-line training to the portal would be a huge value.

Justine K.
HRBP (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

BLR HR Hero

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I personally love working with HR Hero and find it a very helpful tool that our team uses on a daily basis.

We work with clients that have a variety of HR needs due to their size, industry, and location. HR Hero provides us with the resources we need to service our clients and ensure we are keeping them in compliance. I find the handbook and job description tools most useful and use them on a weekly basis.

Although rare, there are time that certain tools are down and do not load. I believe this is usually due to updates being made on the backend and in these instances customer service is usually very helpful in providing a resolution and/or confirming when the issue will be resolved.

Bethany G.
Compliance Officer (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Easy to Use related to State and Federal Comparison Charts

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall is a great initial research tool for State and Federal Law comparison and provides some preliminary information on specific general topics but for in-depth Compliance research and updated Workplace Poster research we need to go to the State and Federal sources.

The ease of creating charts to compare/look up State and Federal Employment Laws by subject is super user friendly. The charts are easy to understand and I like that it shows the legal code as reference for additional research into the specific law.

The topic specific tool does not contain the more in-depth information that is part of my day-to-day research. Sometimes I am required from a Compliance standpoint to delve into the inner workings of a situation and must go to the State and Federal source for information on uncommon scenarios. This program does not go in-depth enough and the state workplace poster links were outdated really quickly.

il y a 2 mois

Director, Human Resources (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best investment for an HR professional

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : A quality product that is very instrumental in human resources' succeess.

The many features offered are instrumental in providing invaluable information relevant to the human resources professional.

Please add more market information on more jobs/positions in healthcare.

Katharine Y.
HR Specialist (É.-U.)

All In One Place

4 il y a 3 mois

I like that I can look up various state legislation information and also some good best practice information on various topics within HR, all in one platform. I like that the info I find can be trustworthy vs doing a blind google search.

The search functionality is not as robust - maybe I am missing something but I feel the filters are too granular? Or perhaps I just need another training but... when I am looking for things on the fly, it isn't as intuitive and I end up combing through more info than I need.

Tangela W.
HR Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 501-1 000 employés

Great Resource for Compliance and Daily Operations

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I love using HR Hero for day to day resources such as templates, best practices and state compliance. It is so useful for comparing industry standards, business language and etiquette. HR Hero provides accurate and current business resources for the everyday laymen and professional.

I love the handbook builder product; it is valuable for employers who don't have a legal department or resource. The builder is essential for providing an outline and guidance for small employers to provide a great roadmap to manage employee's expectations in the workplace.

The search feature would be great if it would search in a tiered format.

Jodi J.
Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

Always insightful

5 il y a 3 mois

The content is well rounded and answers questions in a straight forward manner.

When clicking on link to an article, it brings me to a sign in page. When I sign it, it does not send me to the article I wanted. I have to go find it again.

Jennifer M.
CEO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Chief Executive Officer

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I reference the materials mainly for employment compliance matters as an HR consultant to many clients.

The hotline to ask questions. The training materials is a great feature.

There is a time lag when scrolling to different topics in the training tabl

Bridget L.
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent resource for daily HR policies, procedures, and client recommendations.

Commentaires : Terrific!

I use for state and federal laws for small businesses. Great information and very detailed so I can share with CEO CFO or HR partners.

Not sure. I haven't been able to take advantage of all that the platform offers.

Jessica T.
HRS (É.-U.)

Great product

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : very happy

Great for mutli states. I love that when i am pulling a topic for multi state compliance i can run it on a excel chart for easy sharing.

there is not least. i like all of the features

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jessica, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are happy with the tools and service available through HR Hero.

Marie F.
HR Account Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Great Help

4 il y a 3 mois

How easy it is to use the state law builder. Saves a lot of time in research.

Sometimes I feel it can be difficult to find sample policies or other items when doing a overall search.

Jolynn H.
Vice President (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

This is a must-have for HR

5 il y a 3 mois

This product is very easy to use, and a critical resource for those of us in the HR field.

It is a but pricey for small businesses but the value is worth it.

Julie S.
Director of Human Resources and Employee Engagement (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

HR Hero

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm most interested in news updates and training materials and forms. I have to go through a lot more steps to find what I need than before.

I used this software several years ago and loved it. So far, I liked how it was before, but that may be because I haven't figured it out yet.

I'm having trouble finding what I need. It was a lot easier to navigate before!

Heather H.
Communications & Research Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Members get all they need in one location.

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This product is amazing and truly helps our HR professionals stay on track.

Our members can get all the resources they need for Human Resources in one location.

The handbook development could be a little less cumbersome.

Robin S.
Sr HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great resource for even experienced HR professionals

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Typically to understand the individiual state laws.

I often use the feature designed to pull a report, by state, for laws within specific topics. Great resource and abilit to download into PDF and send along is terrific.

I would love to be able to pull the above mentioned reports into an excel file so I can manipulate it after download.

Dave L.
Payroll Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Helpful Resource with Current Updates

4 il y a 3 mois

Very helpful resource when needing to research an issue. Laws and regulations are all current and and accurate

Include Credited Webinars for HR & Payroll

Natalie M.
Payroll Implementation Specialist (É.-U.)

Very Helpful~

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Its the best. HR Hero allows me an easy ready and access to information.

Using HR Hero allows me the opportunity to provide the proper assistance to my clients by ensuring I am staying in compliance.

There is nothing that I do not like from HR Hero! Everything is wonderful!

Erin T.
HR Director (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 1 001-5 000 employés

"First year user"

4 il y a 2 mois

The ability to look up laws and make state guideane reports.

Login in shuts down often and I have to have it escalated to be able to log back in. Not a system that I can get departmental buy in to use. Not sure why, maybe not as user friendly as I thought. Job descriptions do not allow for the title we use

il y a 2 mois

Hi Erin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product. We would love to speak with you further, please email us at marketing@blr.com, so we can set up a time to connect.

Natashia S.
HRS (É.-U.)

More COVID state specific guidance

3 il y a 2 mois

i like the break down of the state information

the job description system and I wish there was more COVID state specific guidance

Michelle D.
HR Director (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

HR Hero Review

Commentaires : Mostly medium of the road

It gave some helpful information at times.

Many times there was a charge to find out information and I did not want my company to have to pay extra.

Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Benefits Manager (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Job Description Assistance

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We just started with HR Hero, so this was my first experience. Although it wasn't the greatest and was a little quirky, it still provided me with the outcome I was looking for so I'd use it again in the future for a similar need.

We were able to locate a job description that provided an excellent starting point for creating our own. There were a couple options that we were able to reference in order to compare which one would be most relevant to our search.

In order to do a search, you have to first create a search option, before you can actually perform your search. And although there were a couple options to choose from, there were not many in our search results. The job we were searching for was not out of the ordinary either, so I would have expected to find more results. And when we found one that was suitable, it was a little quirky in order to figure out how to download it.

Erika F.
Sr. HR Specialist (É.-U.)

HR Consultant perspective

5 il y a 3 mois

The software is easy to navigate. It is also reliable.

I would like to see statistical information by industry such as turnover ratios. This is public information and I feel it could be added to the software.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you are happy with the tools and service available through HR Hero.