Avis clients sur Ocoya

En savoir plus sur Ocoya

All-in-one content marketing platform. Create content (graphics & text), schedule posts and analyse performance.

En savoir plus sur Ocoya

Scheduler for calendar events. Super quick support and an engaged Facebook community.

No dislikes, excited to see where the software goes with more updates.

Ocoya - Notes

4,9

Ocoya a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 260 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ocoya ?

Anissa
coach (France)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Aujourd'hui peu connu, mais va vite devenir grand

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ocoya me permet de centraliser mes actions dans les publications de contenu, ainsi je n'ai plus à passer d'un outil à un autre tout est là, du coup , plus de productivité, moins de procrastination et plus de résultat!

c'est un outil facile à prendre en main, et centralise les actions, ce qui permet de faire gagner un temps considérable et de se distraire. De plus le service technique est très réactif et prend en compte les demande de sa clientèle et continu également à améliorer l'outil.

il y a des petites améliorations qui sont déjà en cours, je suis sûre que cette outil deviendra une référence.

Rashit
Entrepreneur (Suisse)
Textile, 2-10 employés

C'est le logiciel le plus important dans ma société.

Commentaires : Super logiciel. Bravo à l'équipe d'Ocoya

Absolument tout est important dans ce logiciel, il est indispensable pour moi.

Rien à par comme toutes choses devoir apprendre à le metriser mais il est plutôt simple d'utilisation donc je n'ai aucune mauvaise appréciation négative à son sujet.

Eric
Eric
Founder (France)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good platform for creating content for my social media

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I love this tool! It has made it so easy for me to create and schedule my social media content. I can create a new post and schedule it for later, or I can set it to auto-post at the best time for my audience. This has helped me to increase my social media engagement and reach my goals. I also love that I can use it for my blog posts and for my copywriting. I can create some new posts, schedule them, and then send them to my editor. It has made my life easier and my content better, and I think that it can do the same for you too.

Details analytics as what i like the least. It's part of my plan but I still havn't been able to use it because it's still not available.

Head of Operations (Émirats arabes unis)

Powerful and Affordable SM Tool

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Ocoya is a good tool that still has several features and stability improvements to be made. Considering this being an early starter that could turn out to be an industry leading tool, current offerings are expected.

Ocoya is still developing, I see new features still being added every month. It has a strong community where the users can respond and request on features that could be added to the platform. Built-in Canvas like tool is great for simple and template based designs.

Analytics is boomer, though just enough for basic. It's insights are nothing compared to tools like Hootsuite or buffer.

Binh
Marketing Manager (Norvège)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Good for creating content, not for publishing

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Content creation is nice. I bought a lifetime deal so it was not bad. However the publishing tool is really annoying. I'll try more and may edit the review in the future.

Content creation tools are abundant. from hashtag generator to Canva-style image editor. Really powerful tool

I think I only posted successfully once or twice out of 10 attempts. I was unlucky as the first few incidents happened due to the system updated. But after that, the tool seems buggy and I always failed to publish on Linkedin and Twitter.

Matías Sebastián
Matías Sebastián
Creative Design Executive (Équateur)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Simple to use, cheap and with a lot of uses

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It was bad because we could not program the losts

Ocoya is a very cheap program and you can post anywhere. It was not working very good the api but everything fine

It is slow very slow that it takes forever to make some change

Konstantinos
Social Media Mamager (Grèce)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Peace of mind at our Grooming Salon

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We create a social calendar, thus we only dedicate the least amount of on our social media profile as ocoya automation does the rest for us.

Ocoya makes sure our social media are getting regular updates. Automation is a huge plus for this product.

It's an overall good product, there are not any more specific features that we could use on our business.

Laura
Laura
Owner (Grèce)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

There is potential in the tool, but it is still lacking

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : While I am happy with the idea of the platform, there are still many features that need to be implemented in order to use it more often.However, I am confident that it will improve with new implementations.

The idea of being able to create a complete post with AI from a single platform is appealing to me. Creativity, images, copy, keywords, and posting can all be achieved from one platform.It looks like there will be more features added to the app in the future thanks to the founders' energy and desire to progress.

The product was rebuilt from scratch using other technology, so many functions are still missing. We'll see how it develops.They have VistaCreate built in, but you can't access your account from that app, so files aren't saved. If you make creatives directly in VistaCreate, you cannot access them in Ocoya.

Editor In Chief (Allemagne)
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés

One-stop solution for all social media management needs, Brilliant and very cost-effective.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Ocoya is an amazing platform for anyone who needs to manage their social media content. It's incredibly easy to use and the analytics it provides are extremely valuable.

Gone are the days of having to use several different platforms to create, manage, and track posts. Ocoya makes it easy with its AI copywriter and GPT-3 model that allows you to have access to projects and folders with a few clicks of your mouse. You'll also get valuable analytics like Virality Rate, Amplification Rate, Engagement Rate, Comment Conversion Rate and more. Plus you can find "actionable insights" about your most successful hashtags and optimum posting times.

There are no dislikes, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the program goes with more updates.

CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Ocoya is amazing and a time saver!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I love Ocoya, I use it daily and I have no clue where I would be without it.

There was nothing really that I didn't like about Ocoya.

Ceo (Canada)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

Great value for the money

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience has been great!

We purchased our lifetime plan through Appsumo. The value has been fantastic for us!

There is no mobile application currently available.

Possible
Possible
Director (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Most rounded social media management platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a good experience working with Ocoya. The AI modules are numerous and robust. Multiple accounts are easy to integrate. Definitely recommended

I particularly like the AI. You can use it to brainstorm ideas for your posts as quick as possible.

The platform lacks research capabilities. Recent social media platforms let you see best performing twitter threads or posts in your niche and then let's you task the AI to give you ideas of something similar.

Ashutosh
Owner (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées :

Spot On Combo of Social + Travis AI (Unlimited)

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been real fun playing around the software. For me it's very important to see what the product has to offer, it's initial response, their roadmap and creator interest while serving their audience. I have been quite impressed with the product and will be using it down under on regular basis. Any product evolves over a period of time and their roadmap is promising too. So far I made the right choice and may stack few more codes.

1. Very intuitive UI & UX along with smooth flow 2. Many options to choose from Image/Gif/Video/Sticker etc. 3. Schedule directly to social platform with confirmation on Ocoya calendar. 4. Unlimited Travis AI 5. 25 profile integration in basic solver plan is awesome (I purchased it when it was 20 not it's 25 Christmas gift...do consider that)

1. Report is missing big time (this kind of work has to be measurable). This need real and serious attention from the developers. 2. Post scheduling automation concrete test. 3. Travis AI - In some section (small brief to AI for generating content) we get only one suggestion from Travis it should give at least 2-3 options. 4. Increase workspace and include white label option

Sara
Founder (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

This has been a Game Changer for my small business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Right from the first moment, this platform is super intuitive and easy to use. The support team are fantastic, and the platform comes with a built in university, so no more endless hours searching for answers.

I work with small businesses, all of which have very different products. Writing captions for the Social media marketing has always been challenging. Ocoya's caption suggestions hit the nail on the head every time. This platform is saving me huge amounts of time, and combined with the post scheduler, literally clicks away, Ocoya is fast becoming my platform of choice.

Hashtags are only generated from Images right now, but the team are working on hashtags from text at the moment.

Jon
Jon
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The perfect all-in-one for agencies. This is a serious weapon for managing client campaigns.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : There are multiple options at your fingertips with Ocoya that you'd normally have to jump in another app or tab to accomplish. I love how this tool helps us manage multiple client's campaigns and posts by having access to everything in one place, plus adding value with ai, graphics tools, etc. that simplify and speed up your workflow.

I had been looking for an ai-based social media management tool that could help us write content and manage campaigns without moving between multiple tools. I came across Ocoya and decided to invest in it because it's very easy to get campaigns launched & out the door, which is something that I really wanted from this platform!

Google Business Profile integration / GMB Posts are on their roadmap, but still haven't been launched. We're very eager to have this functionality added because GMB Posts are incredibly important for local businesses and driving Local SEO results.

Isaac
Owner (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Impressive from the start

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it's been a smooth and easy experience from installation to configuration to figuring it out. It saved me a ton of time and really helps me create outstanding social media posts for my clients. It's a win-win!

It's incredibly simple to use which means I get more done in less time. Fast and effective, I was able to create 10 beautiful customized social media posts in under an hour when I first logged in. A must-have for any marketer or digital agency!

The auto-generated tags are not always appropriate and I end up having to remove a few. But then I can add a few of my own and it still saves time overall.

Anand
Anand
Architect & Graphic Designer (Inde)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Versatile Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The best Social automation tool I have seen. With many time-saving features! Ocoya is very powerful to for started and event agency type business. i really like to see the ocoya to grow bigger and become the useful tool for social automation and marketing tool of all time.

These are the PRO feature on Ocoya that i like to use. 1. scheduled posts 2. pre-made design templates. 3. Travis AI. 4. Link Shortener (Jubb.ly). 5. Free VISTA design Pro account & Canva integration to design.

I'm expecting to see these features on their roadmap. 1. Google My Business Integration. 2. Facebook groups. 3. Connect to More than one Facebook. 4. WordPress Integration.

Marco
Marco
CEO (Suisse)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Conetnt Marketing platform packed with leding edge features

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The seamless integration of many technologies and features under one roof is what really hit us. Ocoya is really a well integrated Content Marketing platform that provides an environment that allow a user to be much more focused and productive no matter if you work alone or in a team or with clients that need to review and approve the work. It goes well beyond of being a simple social network post scheduler at a price that is similar if not less than other platforms within this category,straightforward to use and witha team that delivered a prompt support via chat during the initial phases of our usage. That is exactly what we were looking for being a small company.

AI based content and hashtag generator is incredibly well integrated and works quite well also in many languages besides English. It is a powerful feature available not only for social channels posts but also for website headlines, blogs, product and brand description and ad copy. Sure you have these tools already available in the market but in Ocaya is fully itegrated and well integrated in the content creation process. The integration with Shopify also works smoothly and you can create posts connected straight to the product catalog. The Canva integration as well as the image and GIF providers such as Pexels and Unsplash allow the possibility to create or reuse powerful and unique content for your social media without being forced to switch between the browser windows. Scheduling post is a feature quite straightforward to use with a graphical calendar view and so far had no problems for the social channels we normally use (FB & IG).

The possibility to create posts with video is currently missing but the developer is actively working on it so it should be a matter of short time before it will become available. Hashtag libraries is also another feature currently missing but it will eventually come as well and the AI based hashtag generation is quite a powerful help right now. The possibility to review user comments to the posts and respond to them directly into the platform would also be an interesting feature that we are missing.

Tang
Tang
Marketer (Viêt Nam)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's super easy to write and post content for my social network

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm not a writer, so I often run out of ideas when writing something for my social media sites. Since having Ocoya, my work has become much more convenient.

I have been using this app for over a week now, and it is the best tool I have found so far for managing my social media campaign. The way it works is you just need to input a simple idea of what you want the post to be about, and Travis Ai will generate content for me. The posts are always on point with what I'm trying to do with

They don't yet have an important feature that I love: scheduling posts from RSS.

Jarrod
Founder (Australie)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

An All In One Platform Indeed!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ocoya makes it easy, simple and smart in presenting your products and services...It make all things social! Aside from eCommerce websites like eBay, you can link your twitter or facebook accounts to Ocoya to maximize your marketing efforts. This way you don't have to waste time logging into multiple programs to upload a photo or post an update on all of your social media profiles.

Dashboard The layout is clean, smart, very neat and it looks cartoonist! Easy to navigate and fonts/wordings are clear and you wont missed the "Create" button on top. If you know canva, this would be a walk in park Generating a marketing content takes and guides with you by the hand, so you wont get lost. Facebook and Instagram integration was a breeze. Pending shopify tests. The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers Support: contacted support to confirm plan agreement, the response were prompt and exceptional. The Travis AI generator is more that enough to produce a great quality wordings/contents. I highly recommended this product. !

The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers When clicking "connect shopify" it goes back to social channel "connect" shopify again? (double click?) API - no access - no comment Analytics - no access - no comment

Carolina
CEO Founder (Canada)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The best content marketing platform we can find in the market!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The platform allows me to schedule posts on various social media accounts, search for trending hashtags, and create captions and content using an AI tool. With Ocoya it is now much easier to find the perfect graphic for all my campaigns. I love Ocoya and I recommend it 1000%. ;)

Ocoya is a content marketing platform that has helped me to have new styles and content in my social media campaign and the best thing is that it includes great images and designs!

I recommend more languages to be added, I actually need Spanish.

Co-founder (Malaisie)
Design, 2-10 employés

Switching to Ocoya soon

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ocoya is very easy to use and has many features that save me a lot of time. I currently use Later and can see myself switching to Ocoya soon.

Absolutely love the UX / UI. I can manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Etsy from one place, and I'm waiting for Woocommerce, which is going to be coming soon. There are direct integrations with some of the most popular apps like Canva, Crello, Buffer, etc. I no longer have to switch between different software as I can now create one directly in Ocoya. I love the Generate Caption feature which allows us to easily create captions, inspirational quotes and trending hashtags!

Ocoya has so many more features than Later, but it's still missing a few features that I hope Ocoya can consider adding: - The ability to save hashtags and organise them into collections/folders to make them easier to insert and manage as I've multiple profiles with different niches and brands. - A feature of Later is their linkin.bio, though this isn't necessary but it would be nice if Ocoya could have that too. - A conversation/inbox to see and reply to all comments/mentions/messages. - Drag & drop posts into the calendar at the scheduler.

Habib
Habib
Software Engineer (Bangladesh)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Perfect Scheduling software for Busy Internet Marketers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've tried a lot of software, even brought some script by myself from codecanyon and guess what! I've just wasted all my money and time, recently I've discovered Ocoya from AppSumo, go for a trail account, and guess what? this is what I was looking for years, it's pretty much all you need for running all the social media account. Just set up and forget it. I really love how easy it is to create all the things in one place and post on all the social media account in a sec or I can schedule for a later time. I loved it.

-Easy to navigate -Affordable -Pretty much automated

The number of social accounts/pages you can link is limited.

Narek
Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

All-In-One Package

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They've solved a lot of issues that we would have with content creation for social media. It used to take up a lot more time before but now it's a breeze and it's even fun to actually make content.

The UI is very modern and really easy to navigate. The software also just works. If I click a button, it does exactly what I think it's intended to do. The whole product is relatively easy to use and makes it even fun to use. I like the content creator and the scheduler for Ocoya and I love the Travis AI. It's really helpful if you're just stuck and not sure what content to create or right about, it helps give you at least a baseline for you to start. Super helpful.

The only complaints I have are temporary because the team behind this product is working like crazy to get new features out. They're currently a little limited as far as integrations and partnerships go because they're missing a few things like GoogleMyBusiness, Pinterest, Amazon, and Magento, but these are all planned features.

cassandra
social media manager (É.-U.)

All of Your Social Media Needs in One Place

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Ocoya is a great product for marketers, social media influencers, and content creators that need to plan, schedule, and execute their social media strategies. Their AI-generated captions are high-quality and will help your content stand out from the crowd. Overall, I feel Ocoya is well worth the investment.

I was looking for a platform that would allow me to create great content and Ocoya is the best. It is a content marketing platform that lets you do everything in one place, from ai-generated captions to graphics, hashtags, and more. I love how easy it is to use.

With all the tools available, it can sometimes become laggy or buggy. This is something, however, the developers are constantly working on and I appreciate their hard work.