15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Ocoya

Plateforme de content marketing tout-en-un. Créez du contenu (graphiques et texte), planifiez des publications et analysez les performances.

En savoir plus sur Ocoya

Avantages :

Scheduler for calendar events. Super quick support and an engaged Facebook community.

Inconvénients :

No dislikes, excited to see where the software goes with more updates.

Ocoya - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,7/10

Ocoya a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 349 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ocoya ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (349)

Laureine Claire
Laureine Claire
Manager (Cameroun)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Agriculture, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Ocoya, le meilleur pour la gestion des réseaux sociaux

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Avantages :

La planification des publications est simple et efficace

Inconvénients :

La gestion des calendriers sur Ocoya n'est pas satisfaisante

Anissa
coach (France)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Aujourd'hui peu connu, mais va vite devenir grand

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Ocoya me permet de centraliser mes actions dans les publications de contenu, ainsi je n'ai plus à passer d'un outil à un autre tout est là, du coup , plus de productivité, moins de procrastination et plus de résultat!

Avantages :

c'est un outil facile à prendre en main, et centralise les actions, ce qui permet de faire gagner un temps considérable et de se distraire. De plus le service technique est très réactif et prend en compte les demande de sa clientèle et continu également à améliorer l'outil.

Inconvénients :

il y a des petites améliorations qui sont déjà en cours, je suis sûre que cette outil deviendra une référence.

Bernadette
Assistante (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Logiciel très important

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Ocoya est un outil de travail très performant dans tous les domaines qui permet de gagner du temps dans les démarches

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai rien trouvé comme inconvénients pour le moment

Abdelaziz
Abdelaziz
Finance (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Outil de gestion de média sociaux

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Avantages :

Simple et facile d'utilisation, Ocoya me permets de créer du contenu photographique, analyser les performances

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai pas d'inconvénients à signaler. J'aime bien ce logiciel

Vincent junior
CDV (Cameroun)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Note de valeur

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Ras

Avantages :

Les communicationsTrès facile à utiliser

Inconvénients :

Ras j'ai pas grand chose a dire concernant ce commentaire

Rashit
Entrepreneur (Suisse)
Textile, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

C'est le logiciel le plus important dans ma société.

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Super logiciel. Bravo à l'équipe d'Ocoya

Avantages :

Absolument tout est important dans ce logiciel, il est indispensable pour moi.

Inconvénients :

Rien à par comme toutes choses devoir apprendre à le metriser mais il est plutôt simple d'utilisation donc je n'ai aucune mauvaise appréciation négative à son sujet.

Kim
Kim
Owner (Canada)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

One of the Best All In One Social Media Tool Right Now!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Ocoya is not just a scheduling tool but also a content creation tool that provides beautiful templates along with unlimited AI writer. I literally don't have to go anywhere else to create and schedule my content! Overall, this is one of the best content creation/scheduler tool available today!

Avantages :

The feature that stands out to me the most in Ocoya is how easy it is to curate content and schedule to be posted in different social platforms. It has AI writer, content editor, plethora of beautiful templates, plus the ability to schedule the content to different platforms and be able to track the analytics... I have radaar, postoplan and missing letter and I use them mainly for scheduling content and I tried to compare FeedHive vs Ocoya but I went with Ocoya instead because of the all in one feature that's available in the platform!

Inconvénients :

What my gripes are at the moment with Ocoya are the limits in comparison to the competition and also the speed when going to different pages in the platform. I feel like speedwise it can be smoother and it would probably be better to do without the logo animation!

Matías Sebastián
Matías Sebastián
CEO (Équateur)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very Good Program for Social Media Scheduling and Copywritting

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience is good and everything works the way it should, maybe I would add more integrations with other platforms and maybe consider reposting as a feature. Maybe something I post on TikTok can be automatically posted on Instagram with the same music and video

Avantages :

I like that it has a simple interface that anyone can understand, I also like that it has many options for posting to different social media accounts at the same time, and the integration to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and X has been working very reliable without any problem. I also like that we could add multiple clients and switch very easily

Inconvénients :

I purchased Ocoya with a AppSumo discount, so it was 1 payment and I don't have to pay a monthly subscription. I like that I do not have to be paying a monthly fee for using Ocoya, but I guess if I would have to pay $15 for the basic plan in a monthly basis I wouldn´t like that, and consider expensive taking in account the features it gives

Andrea
manager (Italie)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent tool for programming, planning and creating content in just a few minutes

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

I really appreciate Ocoya for its ease of use and the ability to work with my social media accounts by scheduling the editorial calendar very quickly and flexibly. Its interface allows you to create interesting templates to edit in a few minutes, while its artificial intelligence gives you the possibility to create captivating texts, quotes, and storytelling in many languages in a perfect way

Inconvénients :

I haven't found any particular problems in using it, it does everything quite well

Hugo
Photographer and Filmmaker (Australie)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

The WORST Social Media Manager in 2024

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Absolutely hopeless app and customer service. Ocoya provides a very limited experience to their users. The features they have are 10 years behind any other social media management platform. Do you want to schedule instagram reels and have them show up in you Insta feed? Sorry no can do. Do you want to upload in highest quality to instagram? Nup no way. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars for a horrible software with zero customer support? Yes you are in luck. I wouldn’t recommend this to my worst enemy. Its horrible. STAY AWAY!

Avantages :

- Their website looks pretty which lures customers in, unfortunately the prettiness ends at the landing page.

Inconvénients :

- Customer Service - Pricing - Features - Scheduling - Capabilities - Staff and Personnel

Aditya
Administrator (Inde)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Perfect For Scaling Businesses

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It was quite reasonable to be honest. It seems like a project that is still in development with lot of loose ends and areas to improve on. But, it has nailed the fundamentals and created strong foundation of features and relevant tools for ease of almost all businesses.

Avantages :

My firm is growing rapidly, and we needed a service that can handle our current smaller needs along with the needs that grow everymonth. Till now, I had used solutions like FS-Poster to schedule my social media posts, but now Ocoya helps me achieve a lot more comfortably. I can connect multiple social media accounts. Most services have poor support for Instagram, especially Instagram Stories, but Ocoya is brilliant in handling and managing all social media platforms. My Ocoya is connected to Zapier, which helps me build custom 3rd party integrations and massively improve the scope of what I can achieve with this. My site is driven my WordPress, so Zapier helps link my WordPress to Ocoya for even better handling. Love it. I found the interface to be a bit complicated for a basic user, but the responsive customer support helped me navigate through it easily. Till now, our blog writers would write content and that would directly get shared on Social Media. Now, with Ocoya, I can do that automatically, but in addition their AI-driven tools create completely new content from scratch, helping us run targetted campaigns easily. It helped save us time, and also perform proper tracking and data gathering through shortlinks support. The multi-language support for AI generated content was valuable for us, since we are in a non-english speaking region.

Inconvénients :

THere is not much to complaint about it. Sometimes the site can be a bit slow. I don't know why but in my experience it often has random hiccups. I would really appreciate for generating and handling images. Everyone knows Social Media is dominated by videos and images. Support for AI-driven videos and proper infographics/images would be really cool. (I am not a fan of their AI art)

Stephen
Stephen
Director (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ocoya provides an all-in-one platform for creating, scheduling and tracking social media posts

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : So easy to use. I previously had to create social media graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and then export the graphics from those programs and import them into a social media scheduling program like Hootsuite. this process took a long time, but with Ocoya, I was able to cut this production time in half.

Avantages :

I discovered Ocoya on Appsumo and originally purchased it on a whim without totally understanding how many things it can do. I spent an afternoon experimenting with it and I was amazed at how fast I would create a great-looking Facebook Fan Page post, by choosing the graphic, using the AI program to write the copy, and then scheduling and posting it. It took less than 30 minutes.

Inconvénients :

I like everything with Ocoya, but there is one minor change that I hope with will add - The jubb.ly link shortener looks interesting, but I wish it was connected to the analytics section of Ocoya.

Jens
Jens
CEO (Allemagne)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ocoya is simply awesome!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Ocoya is a great all-in-one tool for social media marketing. Ocoya is an awesome AI writing, social media scheduling and social media post creating tool packed with lots of features. The app is easy to use and automatically posts content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Ocoya also allows you to schedule posts for the future. The app has a great user interface that is clean and easy to use. I would recommend Ocoya to anyone who wants to save time on managing their social media accounts. I love that I can create posts and schedule them in advance, and the AI writing is so much better than what I could ever do. The social media scheduling and post creating tool also has a great future because it's so easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.

Inconvénients :

There were some bugs in scheduling the posts, but the team of Ocoya was always trying to fix problems fast and to give great support via their Facebook group. So thumbs up for the good support - and no real cons here.

Abu
Abu
Admin (Bangladesh)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Content's Promotion Tool Combines Cutting-edge Functionality

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Using Ocoya, I can create the perfect social media post by organizing my posts in advance. Using its easy-to-use interface allows me to customize the posts with pre-set templates, graphics, layouts, and Travis AI, a powerful copywriter that creates a script with minimal, if any, grammar errors.

Avantages :

Content marketing can be complicated. Ocoya is a complete solution that streamlines the process. It can be used to create, distribute, and optimize content regularly. It is easy to make captions with Travis AI, which is my favorite feature. In addition to the intuitive interface and Canva integration, this product offers AI writing capabilities and e-commerce integration. It's encouraging that the founder listens to users and is building out a roadmap that will make this even more useful.

Inconvénients :

A unified social inbox and auto-moderation in the inbox are the only 2 things holding this tool back from perfection.

Mark
Mark
Owner (Japon)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Perfect all-in-one tool for advertising your business.

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I usually have a hard time doing marketing for my business. Having to use different tools in order to publish content for my pages. Then came this amazing app Ocoya, it has all the features that I needed! First, I can use VistaCreate inside of Ocoya and generate my content. Then using Travis.ai, it helps me generate the captions that I need to go along with the graphics. I can also schedule the time to upload it to my page. The only thing I can suggest is to make the analytics page more detailed and clean as possible. It will boost the user experience tremendously. But overall, it is a powerful tool.

Avantages :

What I like the best is having all the stuff that I need with regards to advertising my business. I have Travis.ai for Copywrite generations. Then VistaCreate and Canva are also available to generate my graphics, I don't have to leave the platform to do that.

Inconvénients :

What I really want to be improved is the Analytics tab, I would suggest having more detailed analytics for my post, page and customer engagement. Also, a clean and simple UI will be a plus.

Dante
CEO (É.-U.)
Meubles, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Greatly appreciated

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

I like all of the features especially the set up of how I can use AI to create content and I love it's ease of use

Inconvénients :

Nothing currently, I have to get around to accessing all of the other cool benefits on the site.

Roville
Owner (Philippines)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

An all in one Automated Social Media Planner

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I think Ocoya is really in the right direction. They balance funtionality and usability of the app. I really enjoyed using it due to its design simplicity. It actually feel fun to publish social post using Ocoya.

Avantages :

The first thing that I loved with this software is the ease of use. Ive used a lot of social media publishing software and this is by far the cleanest and user friendly software that i have used. It combines content creation and design publishing all in one system. With its built in AI it helps you to generate titles, ad post, quotes and easily design using crello or canva right inside its software. Publishing is a breeze and with a lot of social media channels to chose form this is definitely a keeper.

Inconvénients :

There are still some improvements to be done, although i think they already started with the development like workspace for teams, right now every content is right in your face. There is currently no way to categorize them example. quotes, inspiration, company product and etc. I am planning to get the agency plan so i can offer it to my clients but for now I think the white branding solution is not yet done. When selecting a social media page example if you have 3 pages then you would like to add more in the future. You need to disconnect it first before you can add additional pages.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Keyword helper

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It helps me a lot to create good contents and have perfect keywords

Avantages :

Easy to use, you can find all functions quickly

Inconvénients :

I dont see any cons for this moment, i need to use a little bit.

Anil
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Ocoya is your all-in-one content marketing platform

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

10000+ Templates Tired of wasting time creating your own content? With over 10,000 templates, you can create beautiful pieces in no time. No More Copy & Paste! That's right! Ocoya have an in-house editor that will handle all copy needs for you - just select a template and your post is ready to go. Blogger's Friend You're working hard to build up your blog but need some help with posting? Ocoya have you covered! Just sync your blog to use ocoya and start posting with ease. Integration with the Big 4 Ocoya integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn so you can share your content on all platforms with minimal effort. Take the stress out of content marketing Ocoya takes the stress out of managing your content. From coming up with new ideas to creating engaging posts - everything is taken care of seamlessly for you. All you need to do is set up a few clicks and watch your page views soar! Travis AI™ handles it all for you Travis AI™ is the brains behind Ocoya's posts - it researches topics, finds relevant images & videos, writes captivating copy, and optimizes your post to maximize reach across the web! All this means less work for YOU! Easy-to-use interface that makes writing a breeze Ocoya's interface to be as easy-to-use as possible. Save time & money Ocoya will do all the heavy lifting for you - from initial inputs to final outputs, it's all handled by state-of-the-art AI.

Inconvénients :

Google My Business, Facebook Group, and Video Upload. I heard that even this will be fixed in couple of weeks so I can recommend 100/100

Jarrod
Founder (Australie)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

An All In One Platform Indeed!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Ocoya makes it easy, simple and smart in presenting your products and services...It make all things social! Aside from eCommerce websites like eBay, you can link your twitter or facebook accounts to Ocoya to maximize your marketing efforts. This way you don't have to waste time logging into multiple programs to upload a photo or post an update on all of your social media profiles.

Avantages :

Dashboard The layout is clean, smart, very neat and it looks cartoonist! Easy to navigate and fonts/wordings are clear and you wont missed the "Create" button on top. If you know canva, this would be a walk in park Generating a marketing content takes and guides with you by the hand, so you wont get lost. Facebook and Instagram integration was a breeze. Pending shopify tests. The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers Support: contacted support to confirm plan agreement, the response were prompt and exceptional. The Travis AI generator is more that enough to produce a great quality wordings/contents. I highly recommended this product. !

Inconvénients :

The constant flashing on top right corner (attention seeker!) It may be daunting for first timers When clicking "connect shopify" it goes back to social channel "connect" shopify again? (double click?) API - no access - no comment Analytics - no access - no comment

Carolina
CEO Founder (Canada)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best content marketing platform we can find in the market!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The platform allows me to schedule posts on various social media accounts, search for trending hashtags, and create captions and content using an AI tool. With Ocoya it is now much easier to find the perfect graphic for all my campaigns. I love Ocoya and I recommend it 1000%. ;)

Avantages :

Ocoya is a content marketing platform that has helped me to have new styles and content in my social media campaign and the best thing is that it includes great images and designs!

Inconvénients :

I recommend more languages to be added, I actually need Spanish.

Md Sazzad
Md Sazzad
Founder (Bangladesh)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Ocoya provides the highest-quality content marketing solutions for your business at affordable rates

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

Ocoya helps businesses of all sizes generate sales and leads through the use of content marketing strategies. They also provide affordable services for small businesses, making them the industry leader. Ocoya provides a wide range of marketing services to help your business succeed. Its forward-thinking features such as the ability to create, share, and publish content on social media are complemented by tools that help generate captions. With the onset of social media, people are becoming more and more reliant on AI to produce content in a variety of formats. The brands that use AI writing assistants to create captions for social media posts see a 32% increase in likes, shares, and comments. Caption writing is time-consuming work, but with this tool, you'll be able to do it faster than ever before. Designers can now create high-quality designs with Canva’s inbuilt designer app. The app allows designers to import images that they want to use into their designs and then edit them, add text and share the designs with others.

Inconvénients :

There are only a few template options in this app, but that might not be a bad thing. Templates are useful if they have a lot of options and can fit a variety of content needs.

PhiL
PhiL
Marketing Consultant (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

A super helpful social media scheduler (that include AI)

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm very pleased with Ocoya and it's replaced buffer for me. It has more features, a nice user experience and that just makes scheduling content that little bit easier with AI.

Avantages :

The social scheduling and previews are great, and the AI copywriter makes ideas for captions much easier.

Inconvénients :

More integrations would be great, and Twitter threads would be good (however, maybe not now with the huge Api cost)

Asif
AE (Inde)
E-learning, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Not just a Social Media schedular

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Got it on a Life Time deal over at AppSumo. Super Value for money specially since it saves you ton of time that you'd have spent juggling between all the tools.

Avantages :

I've used a few social media tools in the past but they were just schedulers. Ocoya is a packaged deal where you get the power of GPT3 to brainstorm various ideas that you can post and also expand on the ideas you have. Along with that you also get canva like graphic designing tool integrated with it which just makes it super simple and fast to do the entire thing from one place.

Inconvénients :

The analytics are not yet available which can help you decide how your campaigns are working. I'd also introduce some more social media styles other than just Ads in the AI.

Amit
CMO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Exellent Solution, I Like It

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

The features and functionality provided by Ocoya have made it incredibly easy for me to upload posts on time, with proper suggestions, With Ocoya's robust analytics, I can track the performance of my campaigns and make data-driven decisions faster and easy.

Inconvénients :

Must Improve the User interface, which sometimes confuses me, but I found all most all options through practice, and now I am comfortable.