15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Trafft

Planifiez des rendez-vous, des réunions, des événements, gérez le personnel et les services, le tout dans un seul outil. Le temps dont vous disposez est important. Gérez efficacement votre activité.

En savoir plus sur Trafft

Trafft - Notes

Trafft a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 41 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Trafft ?

Raymond
Raymond
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Zero Regrets. It's paid for itself already. My favorite purchase of 2022 so far!

Commentaires : My overall experience has been fantastic. I really have zero complaints. I needed a flexible booking service that was modern, simple, elegant with custom fields, sms/email notification reminders and follow ups and a system to handle payments without hassle while being easy for a visitor to navigate. Trafft aced everything. My only grump right now, is looking at the feature requests, I seen many that've been stagnant for over a year, particular features, that could be easily integrated/implemented but have not been....for a long time. It makes me question if any of my own suggestions will ever come to fruition. I know it takes time, but some of the features, are make or break, they're......absolutely necessary for some businesses. They've come a long way and you can see that via their roadmap, they're trying and that, is really what counts. I just want to see them try with some priority to some rather basic feature requests. Then...tackle the more complex, less time sensitive ones.

The simplicity of setting Trafft up is my favorite part. You don't need to fumble with anything, it's all very easy to set up and manage. It's modern, very slick interface, love the dashboard and virtually every feature is self explained. They've done a fantastic job annotating things to make them easy to understand.

First, the inability to refund. This, is a major issue. It's been mentioned and requested for over a year and they've not yet figured out a way to handle refunding. This absolutely needs to be addressed. Second, there's a few features, that really need to be added. 1. Disable On-Site payment PER service. 2. Option to only pull / charge funds AFTER the appointment has been approved. 3. Show Payment Form (On-site, Debit/Credit) within Appointment Details - How did the customer pay? 4. Fees for cancellations and terms/conditions for cancellation/refunds. 5. The ability to show visitors when you're Available / Not Available - easily fixed with a Landing Page Redirect or a toggle for NOT Accepting Appointments. 6. The mobile scrolling, needs a little bit of code love. It sometimes, hangs in an iframe when the user is scrolling. Other than these few things, Trafft is perfect.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Raymond, for this detailed review. Wish you many many bookings.

Steve
Owner (R.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Scheduling software in a class of its own

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : One aspect that truly sets Trafft apart is their top-tier customer service. Their team is proactive, attentive, and always willing to go the extra mile. Any questions or issues I've had were addressed promptly and professionally. It's clear that they prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. Trafft effortlessly takes the hassle out of scheduling, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a time-saving, efficient solution. I wholeheartedly recommend Trafft for anyone in need of a robust and easy-to-use Scheduling Software.

Trafft provides an exceptional experience with their Scheduling Software, offering an intuitive, user-friendly interface that expertly combines simplicity with powerful features.

I haven't found anything I don't like with trafft

Yavuz
Software Developer (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

This app great

It's a very good application, don't let the hands of the software developers be touched by a stone.

I don't like the design in this app and their pricing is high for middle eastern countries.

Linda
Owner Operator (Mexique)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Professional booking system at minimal cost

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I bought a lifetime offer, so I'll never have to pay again for a recurring subscription app.

Features and integration with Zoom, Google Meet, Zapier and booking calendars

The jump in price to get the features I needed was double the starting place.

Tanya
Tanya
Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

I love the customization

I've used a lot of apps, especially scheduling tools. They are the lifeblood of my business. I tried out Trafft thinking "this can't be for me - I'm a service/consulting pro". I thought it was more for brick & mortar businesses like salons. Boy, was I wrong. I love that Trafft has so much included - and that you can customize literally everything, including the email & SMS notification wording (which is a big deal for me since I like communications to be in my brand voice). It's easy to set up. I was up & running with my own domain & SMTP email and had about 5 different services ready to book in just a few hours. Yes, I recommend this as a scheduling tool. Great app and it will replace two others I had before!

Nothing critical I can think of. I would like more of a one-click option to create a booking link for each calendar.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Wish you many many bookings.

Abhi
Abhi
CEO (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Traftt opened up a whole new world of coaching for us.

Commentaires : Trafft has been a great addition to my consulting business. Using Trafft, I was able to easily set up a booking website, where clients could come, and book 1:1 coaching sessions with me. Since it already has calendar integration and payment gateway built-in, it saves a lot of back and forth on getting confirmed bookings. Love the product!

- Easy scheduling - Single view team-calendar - Ability to add multiple employees - Setup multiple locations - Create new services mapped to each location - Integration with Stripe - Setting availability/leaves on the calendar - Booking Website

- Ability to customise a few elements, like, footer on the booking website - Booking website needs a host page

il y a 2 ans

Hi Abhi, Thank you so much for your kind words and for the review. Wish you many bookings.

Rich
Director (Singapour)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Robust online appointment booking system

Commentaires : Support is very responsive and helpful. Appointment booking system is robust and feature-rich. It's very flexible in building customised appointments and extras.

Allows us to collect payments online so the clinic staff doesn't need to bother about payments when they come for appointments. It's very helpful for high volume services such as swab tests.

No open API or webhook yet, so only possible to integrate with Zapier (costly). Would be good to have webhook so we can use Integromat/Make (more budget friendly) instead.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there, thank you so much for the review. :) More features as well the APIs is planned to be added in the future, so stay tuned.

Marek
Marek
Founder (Belgique)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Really good software with a lot of potential

Ease of use. Stellar customer support. Integrates with your calendar. Automatic reminders. It's got everything you might need in a booking software

There were some glitches with calendar sync and email notifications, but these were solved within a few days by the support team. The Zapier integration is rather limited still, because it doesn't let you send information from custom fields/questions if you have a short questionnaire after the booking calendar

il y a 2 ans

Hi Marek, Glad to hear that you like our product and that you are satisfied with our support. Wish you many bookings.

Erik
Erik
Executive Director (Espagne)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Very capable and affordable appointment booking software

Commentaires : Setting up appointments with people, especially in different time zones.

Trafft is easy to use and configure. It's all pretty intuitive and it works well for team calendaring too.

It is relatively new so it took some time for features to be rolled out, but it's got pretty much everything you need. We are still happily using it.

Kathleen
Senior account manager (Canada)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Traffic- powerful and affordable

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience. Powerful and easy to use

I liked the cloud based component. It gives you employee packages up to unlimited employees

When Initially loading it can be slow at times

Vance
Digital Marketer (Singapour)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Full-featured online booking system

Commentaires : Very positive and I would highly recommend Trafft to anyone who's looking for an online booking system.

Trafft isn't any onling booking system with ridiculously low limits. They are generous with limits even on the free plan and affordably-priced tiers, and the number of integrations despite their age in the market is very impressive. The webhook feature recently implemented is a game changer because it opens up a lot of possibilities. We don't have to rely on Zapier for simple API calls anymore and can use Make (previous known as Integromat) instead and save on software costs.

I'm nitpicking but certain features are still not fully developed. For example, every employee/staff/service provider can only be tagged to a single location. In theory, this makes sense since one staff can only be in a single location at any one time. However, in cases where a business offers online appointments/events, for eg. teleconsults, Trafft should allow assigning more than one location.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your detailed review. :) We wish you many bookings.

Eric
CEO (Canada)
Think tanks, 2–10 employés

Trafft-amazing!!

Commentaires : Amazing... Seriously. That is exactly the right word...

Before using Trafft, I tried other "similar" tools such as: Calendly, TidyCal, Zoom.ai, and others... If you compare the features side-by-side... Like me, you'll likely realize that Trafft stands head-and-shoulders above these other tools. There is little comparison really. From adding coupons, to group bookings, to crafting a complex series of notification steps --- Trafft is a flexible booking engine that is designed to act as a funnel.. I really can't say enough about their library of add-on features, their responsive client support, their beginner-friendly U/I... Wow. Wow... Wow... Both my wife are huge fans!! Keep up the good work Trafft!!

Nothing was hard. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the same is true for any new software you use for the first time. An on-boarding video series would have maybe proved helpful...

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad to hear that you like Trafft, more features are on its way, so stay tuned. Wish you many many bookings. All the best.

Kristin
entrepreneur (Canada)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for coaches and online practitioners

Commentaires : I love the ease of use and how easy it is for potential/clients to book sessions. The interface is clean and appealing.

It is easy to use and has great features like automated emails, multiple services and easy set-up payment.

I wanted to use two different Trafft platforms for two different services. Both were hooked up to my main google calendar. Unfortunately, Trafft does not work with two users hooked up to one calendar, nor was I able to connect my zoom to more than one Trafft account. This was a huge disappointment. Another issue I had was that when I disconnected my google calendar and then reconnected it, ALL my existing bookings were lost (in google) and would not re-populate when I reconnected it. This means that I had to manually add all the existing bookings in my google calendar in order to not experience double bookings in the future. Customer service is OK, but not really fast or going the extra mile.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review.

Greg
Mental Skills Development Coach (R.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

The Perfect Booking system

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's perfect having tried lots of other booking platforms it's the best for my needs and the support is fantastic

It's quick to setup HIGHLY customisable and the development is quick and ongoing

iCal integration would be great rather than just Google

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for your review. And also for the future requests, we will do our best to add it for the future updates. Wish you many bookings.

Marianne
owner (Pays-Bas)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

The booking app I've been waiting for!

Commentaires : Beyond the ease of use of the software, their customer support has been really good.

Their whole set up is great. There's a well organized dashboard that is easy to navigate. The email set up is great with pre-written emails that are customizable and you can add in your own custom emails. Setting up the services was also easy and they show up clearly and well organized on the booking app itself. It is very easy on the client end to sign up for appointments.

They don't have iCal integration yet so I needed a work-around via google calendar. So it is doable until they have that. They also don't yet have a way to pick an override date for events. Being a single employee business, I don't need the employee management items.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Marianne Thank you so much for your detailed review. This means a lot to us. Wish you many bookings.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Online Booking Software

Commentaires : Wow! Trafft is a great online scheduling software that will help you and your clients book appointments with ease! I love how I can book appointments and clients can even book their own appointment. I love how I can send the links to my clients and they can book their own appointment. I also love how I can see my upcoming appointments and even create custom reports. Trafft is great for anyone who has clients or customers who want to book appointments online. Trafft is a great online scheduling software that I will be recommending to my clients!

It integrates with your website and allows you to start taking bookings online, manage appointments and invoices, and get a clear view of where your business is going. Paypal and Stripe integration is super useful, you can accept payments on booking page.

In appointment stage, it's kind of forces users to create an account. The other alternative products provide to schedule an appointment easily more than Trafft.

il y a 3 ans

Hi there, Thank you so much for the detailed review, it means a lot to us :)

Burak
Marketing (Allemagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Expectation exceeded

Commentaires : Overall, Trafft makes a really very very good impression. If you want to manage appointments in your company, you can't and shouldn't avoid Trafft.

The simple and intuitive user interface and the management of multiple users is what puts Trafft ahead of the competition. It's really easy to use and very customizable. And then on top of that, the price, simply unbeatable! Also there is the important Google Calendar connection and synchronization with Trafft.

It lacks a mobile app for iOS but the website is super adapted to mobile devices. It would be a nice to have

il y a 2 ans

HI Burak, Thank you for your kind words. A mobile app is planned for the future, so stay tuned! We wish you many bookings, all the best.

Amanda
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Finally Left Acuity Thanks to Trafft!

Commentaires : Amazing!

I love the interface, the look of my appointment page, and the ease of use for myself and clients who are booking!

Nothing! I have finally successfully replaced acuity after years and years of not finding a scheduling system that could beat it. It also integrates with my CRM SuiteDash so it makes adding appointments as new clients automated.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the review. Wish you many bookings!

Ms
Ms
Founder (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Great booking system, awesome support

I love trafft! It's an amazing appointment booking system that makes my life so much easier. I can easily book appointments with my clients, and I know that trafft will handle the rest. The system is very user-friendly, and I love the fact that it integrates with my calendar. Overall, I highly recommend trafft!

Can be a bit hard to navigate but overall it isn't a big deal

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for these words, we are glad to hear that you enjoy using Trafft. Wish you many bookings. All the best.

Cédric
Cédric
Owner (Suisse)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

A new tool for businesses and professionals

The simplicity! No more endless back and forth emails to schedule meetings and events. With Trafft, you can do it all in one place, on your own terms. Book appointments, manage staff schedules, take payments with customers all within the platform and it's very flexible. We love it.

Some features are not yet implemented, such as German translation. The phone number should be defined as mandatory in the booking form. But I'm sure it will come soon.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for this detailed review. Glad to see that you are enjoying using our product. Best regards.

Rachel
Trainer/Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Trafft is great for Dog Trainers!

Commentaires : I was a little slow to get started, but since the recurring bookings feature was added, I really dug in to things. I can't wait to start guiding clients to my booking site to schedule their programs! Also, the Trafft team was very responsible and helpful when I had trouble.

Trafft is the first online booking software (I could afford) that does recurring bookings and multiple locations exactly the way I want. My clients can choose a start date/time, and the rest of their appointments are set up at the same time for the length of their package!

Nothing really! I'm a little impatient for some of the new features, but that's my problem, not theirs!

il y a 2 ans

Hi, thank you so much for the review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Trafft. We wish you many bookings.

Marvin
owner (Philippines)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Trafft- THE ANSWER TO YOUR BOOKING NEEDS!

Commentaires : It was a sign of relief! I was with another application last time before I switched and it was a headache both the price and the workaround. With trafft, all I just do is copy and send, and voila- customers pay!

Firsthand, there were pailful of questions as I was new to the app. Later on, everything was a piece of cake. Most especially that support was there to lend a helping hand. I in fact had to cancel my web developing because of this! I got what I'm looking for! PS: I like the Pending status settings!

not that I don't like... maybe some more features like the Philippine Payment Gateway, and some that I already suggested (like the image upload as response and part of custom field). Also, the text notification, I just suggest it's a bit cheaper :)

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your detail review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Trafft. Wish you many bookings. All the best,

Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Expectations exceed

Trafft is super for bringing order to his appointments. Especially the intuitive user interface and the individual settings are great. Furthermore, I personally like the design and the fast service.

Unfortunately, there is no mobile app, but the website is of course optimized for smartphones. An app would still be great because of notifications for appointments.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your kind words, we are delightful to see that you enjoy using our product :) Wish you many bookings, all the best!

Peter
Coach (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

One of My Best and Most Reliable Tools

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very impressed and happy with the quality and progress of Trafft and the support team has always been excellent.

Trafft is one of my favourite and useful tools because: 1. Easy to install and use. 2. Reliable and professional quality. 3. Full of great features - better than any others I have used. 4. Great layout, versatile and works seamless with clients 5. It is always updated and improved. 6. Support help and communication is fast, friendly and excellent. 7. Not just a flash in the pan. It has been a around for a long time. (I also used it's Wordpress equivalent for many years).

I haven't found any yet. Perhaps some extra versatility in the layout would be nice - but not essential.

Nena
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Great Program for Schduling

Commentaires : Very responsive to my support questions on customization of colors and times and are looking into the glitches I notified them of.

I love this program, super clean, easy to use, great support, great features, and a nice booking page.

I do not like that I cant set the availability by service. I also notice some glitches overall. They are;t anything that have affect usability yet.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Nena, Thank you so much for your review :) All the best.