15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EasyWorship

En savoir plus sur EasyWorship

Un logiciel de présentation pour les églises, puissant, mais simple, doté d'outils vous permettant de créer votre service complet dans un seul endroit.

En savoir plus sur EasyWorship

This Easy Worship software makes it easy to integrate all the different aspect of a church worship service.

Tie in to EW 2007 - Lost a lot of songs during update.

EasyWorship - Notes

EasyWorship a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 747 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EasyWorship ?

Phil
Worship Leader

Great presentation software!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jeff
Jeff
Associate Pastor (É.-U.)

EasyWorship really is easy

Commentaires : Overall, we've enjoyed using EasyWorship. I can show someone how to run it in just a few minutes. Building schedules is a bit more complicated, but relative easy once you understand it.

It is easy to use a schedule during a service. If something is skipped in the service, it is easily skipped in EasyWorship. Most everything is drag and drop to put it in the schedule. It works well with PowerPoint and videos.

You cannot drag and drop motion background from just any folder on your computer. They have to be in a specific folder.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jeff, thanks for the feedback! You should actually be able to drag-and-drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the EasyWorship software. When you have some free time, please contact our support team at 1-918-250-1493 to take a look at this issue with you. Fred

Blair
Blair
Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 201–500 employés

The name is accurate

Commentaires : Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often. There isn't much that I don't like about it.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com, I would be happy to help. Fred

Gary
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GREAT PRODUCT!!! Highly Recommend!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very easy to setup and use - very powerful tool that has greatly enhanced our presentation and streaming capabilities without needing an engineering degree!

Ease of importing songs from Song Select, integrated Bible, TONS of graphics available, drag and drop set setup makes it super easy to use and very intuitive!

Setting up Key and Fill for live-stream video overlay is challenging especially if you're running more than 2 cameras

Frank
Technical team lead (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Good Price, good features but signifiant problems

Commentaires : I've been using this software since Dec 2014. Then, the version was "Easy Worship 2009". It was a great product at a great price. But EW redesigned the product to add more features, called it "Easy Worship 6". It was full of bugs and lacked many features many people loved in EW2009, "checking for changes" and basic "copy/paste/undo" commands. The new features of EW6 was the creation of "themes". Nice, but not necessary. I endured EW6 and the many patches. It became stable in Dec 2017 and they brought back "check for changes". However, in late 2017, they decided to make the product subscription based. We decided to go with an annual subscription in June 2018. The product has been working great, allowing me to mix PowerPoint, EW7 created choruses, scripture, video and even web pages. Then sometime betw 11/24/18 and 12/01/18, the product stopped working. EW7 believed I was not an active subscriber even after both EW staff and myself verified our registration. Support was not very helpful. They asked the standard questions - did you receive an update from Windows or any other product? Can you restore your computer to a point in time when EW7 was working? Seriously? Finally, support pushed a beta copy of the next release to me and EW7 worked again. 3 days later, the same problem re-occurred. It has not been resolved.

1. It was the most feature-rich product for the price. Now, the product has too many bugs to consider it "reasonably priced". 2. I liked the "check for changes" options as it allows multiple people to contribute to a worship schedule. However, you have to manually start it. It used to be automatic. 3. I like how you can import PowerPoint presentations with all the basic PowerPoint controls. 4. I like how well you can mix audio, PowerPoint and EW7 created media in the same schedule.

1. Support is average. They believe the only way to solve a problem is to login to your computer and take control, not acceptable. 2. You can't export the text of anything you create in EW7. So, if you create 200+ songs in EW7 you can't port them to somewhere else. All you can do is export a list of songs or open each song and copy all the text. 3. Even after multiple releases of EW6 and EW7, PowerPoint presentations will sometimes stop working. The PP slides turn black and instead of seeing 12 separate slides, you only see 1 black slide. 4. If you resize the Application screen, EW7 will not remember how you sized the panels the next time you start it up. 5. You can run an audio travt in the background while you display a video or image file.

il y a 5 ans

We have reached out to this customer and have resolved the immediate issues. We will continue to work with this customer to resolve any further issues that occur, as needed. Please direct all technical support questions and requests to support@easyworship.com so that our technical support staff can assist either over the phone or by remote support.

Charles
Senior Pastor (É.-U.)

Easy Worship is Wonderful

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I love Easy worship and its extremely easy interface. It is very easy to use during the service and helps things flow right along.

I am not understanding the livestreaming feature yet but am going to look at it in the near future.

Shaun
I do everything (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Pretty Easy Worship

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easyworship is, well, easy. It's a great tool for churches in almost every aspect of presentation, and in general whether you use it for church or not it's a great piece of software. It's simple and dynamic, rich in features and even fairly compatible with streaming. Scripture flows out as consistent as water (if you're fast enough on the keys) and worship is as easy to be executed as to the level of leadership and pre planning as the worship team has. It's got some quirks and bugs, but overall they can be overlooked. Easyworship is nice, and I believe it is a good investment for whatever your needs are, simply because of it's simplistic nature.

Easyworship does not lack the features, it does not make you watch hours of tutorials and it does not give you a headache...most of the time. It's easy to edit, easy to get scripture, easy to make your announcements and import lyrics, and it's easy to display. One media is imported, it's easy to access and even filter through files to find exactly what you need. CCLIs are easy in, and easy to edit for your Worship teams specifications. You can shotgun, or preset scripture for the fast or patient preachers. And it's even got a built in web function for all your non downloaded needs.

If you use OBS or another streaming platform to livestream your services, you'll probably find it difficult to format the auxiliary output for 1/3rd lyrics and or scriptures, and as of this moment we're still trying to figure out how to get it right. PDFs you cannot import unfortunately. Also importing files in general take a bit longer, but it's not terrible. The transition between slides sometimes don't work from my experience, although it could be just the lack of the lyrics being formatted right.

Frank
Bishop (É.-U.)

Easy To Worship

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is truly easy to use and it does the job.

I like Easy Worship because it lets us build a play list each week for our Sunday Service and we can add Scriptures, etc. to our Sermons. We also use images for the screen to make our Worship Experience and Presentations better.

Actually, Easy Worship meets all of our needs. We have not experienced a down side in all the years we have used it.

Mangaliso
church media Volunteer (Zambie)
Relations publiques et communications, 11–50 employés

Easy worship for church presentation

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Its has made media and presentation easier in the church.

It is an easy to use software, then the pe-programed songs in the database make it easier to follow the template of adding new songs.

The version we use does not have the ability to have livestreaming. if that could be added it would be great.

Todd

Easy Worship is good

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We've used EasyWorship as our go to worship software every since I have pastored FBC Moreland. The product is good for what we do with it.

Ease of editing content, ease of use for every Sunday morning

I think Easy Worship is expensive for what you get. There are better products out there that cost about the same.

Dennis
Trustee Chair (É.-U.)

Support Service

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Technical support is excellent. [sensitive content hidden] had me up and running in less than 30 minutes using the online feature.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about EasyWorship. Very easy to edit and to import powerpoint presentations as well as importing music and videos.

THOMAS
IT Manager (É.-U.)

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

Commentaires : Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase Ease of building service lists Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc. Speed to load and change between items Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed. EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

Tammy
Production Team Leader (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for what we need it to do

Commentaires : Easyworship is MUCH easier than most applications I've used in churches previously. I would recommend it.

Being able to do everything within one program is amazing! Previously, we were using PowerPoint for the sermon slides, MediaPlayer for videos and switching back in forth while on the presentation screen looked messy and was frustrating.

I wish it were a little easier to use and that it was all linked to a cloud. It would be great if the worship minister put in her songs from her home, the minister put in his notes for the sermon from his home, etc... and it all compiles into one file I opened on Sunday morning at the church. At this time, I don't see a way of doing that besides everybody emailing me their stuff and me spending quite a bit of time putting it together. It is time consuming to have to manually enter every song we sing.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Tammy, thanks for the feedback! Cloud based storage is something that our development team is working but at this moment we do not have a projected timeline for this feature. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. You can contact me at support@easyworship.com. Nolan

Dave

Budget Option for Windows Users

Commentaires : I found EasyWorship to work well in a basic Windows setup. However, if the church wants to heavily use videos or use a Mac, ProPresenter is the definitive option.

This is an upgrade over PowerPoint for Windows users looking to project or display lyrics during church services. It also costs significantly less than some of its competitors.

The reliability isn't on par with ProPresenter and it's functionality with videos and multi-screen setup leaves something to be desired.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you've found our software to be affordable and easy to use. We would like to talk more with you on the video functionality issue and I believe we can solve this with a short troubleshooting session. Feel free to contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or support@easyworship.com when you have a bit of time to work on this. Fred

Tim
Senior Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur

EasyWorship Makes It Easy for Us to Worship

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We love the program and feel its the best option at a really good price.

We find it is super easy to change backgrounds on the fly as well as call up songs and scriptures while presenting live that weren't originally planned for. And the blackout feature allows our computer operator to make those changes seemlessly so the viewers don't even know that changes are happening.

When editing a long Scripture passage (multiple verses) it can take quite a few minutes to edit them so only one verse per slide is showing. But other than that, no other issues.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any issues or questions you may have! We are happy to have as a part of the EasyWorship family! Customer Support, Nolan

john
Minister's Spouse (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

WasyWorship lets a small town church act like a big-time big church

5,0 il y a 11 mois

EW allows a small church to use one volunteer to run the sound board, run the video camera, advance the worship/presentation screens, and monitor the internet broadcast. These jobs, in large churches, is sometimes filled with four people.

I would like to have "folders" support in media grouping. I know that search can find items, but only if we have the forethought to name tings appropriately.

il y a 11 mois

Hi John! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! We do have collections where you can essentially make a folder and put any media you want in there to help you organize! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Joseph
Director of IT (É.-U.)

EasyWorship Review

Commentaires : Great!

The ease of use, and Bible versions available.

Bible pricing was a bit too much in my opinion.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Joseph! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Carl
AV Director (É.-U.)
Musique, 51–200 employés

EasyWorship - Great for In Service Video needs

Commentaires : Overall, our church needed software to run the Visual portion of our service and be able to train volunteers that switch out from time to time. This software handled all those aspects without any issues.

It costs less to use and maintain than some of its competitors It is easy to train someone who is not familiar with the program in a few minutes before service

The software is not as robust as some of its more expensive competitors, so there are features that are missing if you have used other programs

il y a 5 ans

Hi Carl, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing from our customers and would be excited to look at any features you may be interested in. We actually have a feature request page on forums.easyworship.com where anyone can submit a request for a new feature. Once a feature is approved, our Development Team will begin working on it as soon as possible to add it to our software. We also accept feature requests by email at support@easyworship.com, if you'd prefer to just send us a quick rundown of what you need. Fred

Anthony
AV Coordinator (Bermudes)

Currently Preferred over ProPresenter

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I think it is still the best for churches with voluntary teams who are not emerging themselves in technology. Sure ProPresenter has many more features, but for us, EasyWorship works well and it's less expensive.

Simplicity of use for our voluntary team, and that it finally has the Alternate Display.

Not sure if it still exists, but painfully long delays in releasing software fixes and promised version upgrades.

l’année dernière

Hi Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our developers have been working really hard to push out new updates and working on new features, you can expect big things for the future of EasyWorship! Customer Support, Nolan

Alex
Youth and Worship Pastor (É.-U.)

Why We Enjoy Easy Worship

5,0 il y a 11 mois

We enjoy the ease of access and versatility that Easyworship has always offered. With its vast availability of various screen integrations and backgrounds. We are so very thankful to support such a wonderful software.

We have struggled recently with not have planning center integrated with the software. This would allow for easy assembly of the setlist for services.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Alex! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Trevor
Associate Pastor (É.-U.)

Great Software for Churches on a Budget and Very User Friendly

Commentaires : We have used EasyWorship for over a decade and it has always served our needs well as a church. We would recommend the software easily to others looking for something like it.

One of the best features of this software is the app you can control the entire program on (as long as you have wifi). We continuously use the app to enhance the availability of the software throughout the building and the services. The software allows the user to import their own images, videos, PowerPoints, etc easily, while storing it effectively in a database with a search function. Great starter software for churches looking to expand their visuals within their services.

There are times previews (especially while importing PowerPoints, images or videos) only show a black screen. That is a minor inconvenience, but probably one of things that makes the typically user friendly software less effective.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Trevor, thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting us over in tech support about the blank previews issue. This is usually easy to correct by installing driver updates or making other minor tweaks to the system. If you have some time to work on it, please feel free to contact me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

NDEREYIMANA
Designer (Burundi)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Great for lyrics and simple projections

Well the first thing i noticed the first time to use it is that its very easy to use and its ability to to project from multiple screens,well honestly that was a goal. Another great thing about easy worship is how easy it is to project song lyrics like for example in congregation or a church service when it comes to worship,it really give you the ability to control slides to slides whenever you want and how you want it. Last thing is the ability to import videos from youtube much easier with easy worship which can be showing videos from youtube a great success through this software.

Well it just seems outdated and harder compared to other softwares like pro presenter but still better than epic worship. But anyways though the software has some difficulties,it is still on of the best easy softwares to use

il y a 3 ans

Hi NDEREYIMANA, Thanks for the feedback! We are passionate here at EasyWorship about offering the best service and highest quality product we can for our customers while keeping it user friendly. We have a very eager tech team here at EasyWorship who would be happy to help you with any issues you may be having with the software as well as an extensive library of training videos to help you learn how to take advantage of the software to it's fullest potential. If you have any questions just give us a call at (918) 250-1493. Nolan

Leroy
Technology, Projection, and Streaming Advisor (Canada)

Easy Worship 7 is well worth the upgrade from EW version 6

Commentaires : Easy Worship 6 did have problems with some video formats, and would randomly freeze when trying to play this next song during our service (or during testing before service), for example. The new version (v.7) has had not problems - and has made Live Streaming during the pandemic when we are 'online only' and only 3 people in the building stress free because we know our list of pre-recorded videos will play without hiccups.
This was our primary reason for the upgrade to v.7, but now having used EW7, I would not go back to the older version. I only have 5 months experience with EW6, and now about a month with EW7, but it has worked so well that I would not explore and learn new software from a competitor.

Easy Worship 7 handles our pre-recorded service videos very well during the restrictions for online-only services during our current lock-down. Also nice is the new dark mode (easier on the eyes in a dark room), remote control options, integration of video feeds directly into Easy Worship. The handling of scripture, and songs in the Schedule is also easier, with better flow when mixing different songs or verses together into one schedule item. Easy Worship 7 converts version 6 files into v7 easily. There are also easy backup and transfer between computers of song catalogue using USB Profile Transfer tool.

Integration of the new version was very Easy. But while we are still learning the new features of EW Ver. 7, one item that is not apparently available is simultaneously sending the Live to a Projector, and the Alpha Channel through NDI simultaneously. ** Note: We have not yet evaluated this completely, and this statement could be incorrect. We are looking to project simultaneously over VGA to our projector, and send a 'clean' transparent background NDI stream of the words for overlay on our Live Stream in OBS Studio, without having to use the Color Key in OBS to remove the background (which now always has to be solid colors, and still 'flickers' during slide transitions depending on the background color selected).

il y a 3 ans

Hi Leroy, thanks for the feedback! I did want to let you know that dual projection is one of our most highly requested features and our development team is aware of the need for it. Our team will continue to encourage them to develop this feature until it is released. If you think of anything else that our team can do to improve the software or your experience, please let me know. Reach me at support@easyworship.com. Fred

Joey
volunteer (É.-U.)

Fantastic Program

Commentaires : Wow! The first Sunday using EasyWorship, the compliments on how easy it was to read the scripture lessons, and hymn lyrics from even the staunchest of objectors was real. Using YouTube clips a breeze and the built in copyright indicator, made life easy when broadcasting to live channels. Only, frustration I have is from time to time the programming will lock up while building schedules. Not all the time, but when I am in a rush so probably user error

the ease of use on this product is fantastic. I watched a couple of how to videos from easy worship and I was up and running. The capabilities to insert on the fly for the Pastor when he goes on a tangent is excellent along with the remote app when I am performing multiple roles during worship

I am not fond of the power point transposing but the ease of building slides for my needs in the presentation builder has eliminated my need to use power point.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Joey, thanks for your feedback! The issue with the freezing/lockups is likely to be something easy to correct if our technical support team can take a look. Can you please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we can troubleshoot and correct the issue? You can send an email to support@easyworship.com and one of our personnel will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fred

Etornam
Team Lead (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 10 000+ employés

EasyWorship: The Best Presentation Software

Commentaires : I simply love EasyWorship and I have been using it in our church for more than 6years now to project bibles; show Christian movies, show motion videos, announcements, loop message alerts and display song lyrics. EasyWorship is the best in the Market and I love it soo much, it makes presentation soo easy and comes at a very good price.

EasyWorship is a very powerful and interactive presentation software for displaying bible verses, song lyrics, motion videos and announcements. The installation process is very simple and very easy to learn and use it. I really love the EasyWorship 7 platform, its very nice and comes with a remote function that can be controlled with a mobile phone - just soo amazing!!!!

I sometimes realize that EasyWorship does not pick some video files. Even when you have successfully loaded into onto the platform, it does not play when clicked on. It also sometimes causes distortion of PowerPoint data when loaded.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Etornam, Thank you for the feedback! If you have time we would like to speak with you about the video's not playing correctly and any PowerPoint issues you are having. Please reach out to us at support@easyworship.com Thanks, Nolan

Mark
Director of Business Development (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 201–500 employés

Video Projection Made Easy by EasyWorship

Commentaires : Our church struggled with the cost of implementing a projection system with questions like: "shouldn't this money be used for missions?" But what we found was astounding. As soon as the system was implemented it was immediately accepted - almost as if it had been there forever. One dear saint commented that previously because of her mobility issues, at hymn time she would need to stand, then find the hymnal and then find the song - often not getting to the right page until halfway through the song. With the projection system, sit or stand, the words were available to her immediately. We still have the old overhead projector in the store room. While I have thought about throwing it out, every once in a while I think it is a good reminder of where we have come from. Our system has been in place for 10 years and we are grateful.

We are a fully volunteer organization. EasyWorship was recommended to us in that virtually anyone - whether or not they had formal computer training - could run this software. And it is true. All of our alternating projectionists have been able to use the software without any difficulty.

Oddly enough, each time we have purchased the software we have not been able to get it registered and working and we have needed to call tech support. Tech support has been great and they sort our our problems quickly. They just don't seem to be available on weekends.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you run into any further trouble in the future. Fred