Avis clients sur Zoho Marketing Automation

En savoir plus sur Zoho Marketing Automation

Zoho Marketing Automation is an all-in-one marketing automation software used to manage marketing activities across multiple channels

En savoir plus sur Zoho Marketing Automation

Non disponible

Non disponible

Zoho Marketing Automation - Notes

4,0

Zoho Marketing Automation a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 4 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Marketing Automation ?

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Sales & Marketing Automation Expert (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Zoho Marketing Automation Review by Mehandi Islam - Sales & Marketing Automation Expert

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Problems which I am solving/helping my clients to solve with Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Running Email Campaigns.
2) Running Automated Email Campaigns / Drip Campaigns.
3) Understanding the Visitor's behaviour, how they are interacting with the website.
The benefits which I got from Zoho Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing - less load on the pocket to use the software.
2) Running Affordable email campaigns.
3) Campaign Management is easy.
4) Running and Managing Automated Email Campaigns.
5) Saving a lot of our time by creating templates and using them later again and again.

Features which I like most about this software are:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing. 2) A Variety of Features ( though it is not fully reliable) 3) Lead Management 4) Web Assistant ( this helps in analyzing how the visitor is interacting with our website) 5) WorkFlow - This helps in sending email sequences and performing certain tasks as well send data to other apps.

The Feature which I like least about this software:- 1) Overall speed of the Software at which it refreshes/loads. 2) Very Few Integrations with 3rd party Software. 3) If they can make their "Qualification" Feature more robust and easy to use. Not Reliable to run a business

Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Comprehensive Marketing Software

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Positive experience.

Zoho Marketing Automation has the features you need for your marketing campaigns. I mostly use the leads and email campaigns management components. I like being able to set and just monitor so that I can attend to focus on other aspects. Also works with the website.

Nothing at this time. A rep set up a session with me and walked me through it.

Swadesh P.
Swadesh P.
Marketing Ambassador (Inde)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Zoho Campaigns is better

2 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Not a very good experience, was hoping for more.

Didn't like anything particularly well. We've worked with more powerful Marketing automation software like ActiveCampaign, so Zoho is nowhere close with them.

We weren't able to integrate with Zoho CRM and we found that Zoho Campaigns was much better integrated and easy to use as compared to Marketing Automation, most likely because this is relatively newly added. The automation builder is also very bad, not easy to drag drop as we were able to on AcitveCampaign, so definitely need to make it easy to use.

Saira Y.
Saira Y.
Automation specialist (Pakistan)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Saira's review on Zoho Automation

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Personally, my overall experience with Zoho is awesome, It is the best CRM for data analyses, email scheduling, having campaigns, auto-response, mapping and automating the stuff about the buesiness.

What I like the most about the Zoho is, easy to use, provides the best functionality and automation as well as not expensive.

Well! What I see using Zoho is, that it has limited customer support.