15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Everstage

Everstage est la référence moderne en matière de gestion des commissions pour vos équipes orientées client.

En savoir plus sur Everstage

The best part is that it's integrated with our Salesforce, so my revenue generation for a month can be easily tracked in incentives tat I will get.

The delayed sync between Salesforce and Everstage causes me to sometimes have to wait a day or so to use Everstage if I make major pipeline updates.

Everstage - Notes

Everstage a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 495 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Everstage ?

Arun Sai
Arun Sai
Senior Inside Sales Manager (Inde)

The Best Way to Have All Your Insights Under One Single Stage

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In terms of having an overview on all sales commissions insights instead of going through all previous report, payslips and all we 're getting clear insights reports and tracking which saves a lot of power time and helps to grow productivity

Provides hassle-free access to all your financial planning, overview on achievement and targets to set the goals by reducing usual power timeeven the support session is great, Crystal Dashboarding is the best thing, I loved to have all my tracks to get accessed easily

trackers and statements aren't updating frequentlybut if thats on time, Everstage would be Great

Thomas
Director, Revenue Operations (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Everstage just gets it!

Commentaires : Positive.

We had a very straightforward use case of Sales, BDR and CSM Commissions. Not only the tool was smooth in terms of our implementation and go-live, we also had some of the best learnings from the Everstage team. They were able to help us optimize and validate a lot of our assumptions and helped us arrive with a great commission plan implementation.

The end user experience is very good but the integration to Zuora is the only thing that I found lacking which was mitigated by a Zapier workflow that the Everstage team setup.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : QuotaPath, Performio, Spiff et CaptivateIQ

Pourquoi choisir Everstage : Xactly was very expensive and set us back a few weeks everytime we wanted to make a change

Logiciel antérieur : Xactly Incent

Pourquoi passer à Everstage : The POC that the everstage team did was much more involved and helped us visualize what the final version could look like.

Piyush
Business Manager (Inde)

Frequent updation is required

3,0 il y a 12 mois

Accurate data is not properly visible. It should fetch the exact details.

Amir
Sales (Inde)

Everstage : A marvellous Product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its impeccable .It impacted my sales achievemeet in a different way and that too 100%

Its very transparent and we can easily check the real time performances and we can easily achieve our goals .Everstage plays a vital roles in terms of managing revenues and incentives .It motivates to achieve the expected target and fairness in the comissions .

It lags a bit but its fine.Its takes more time to login i will really appreciate if you can fix that bug .Graphics are good we can update that as well

Pourquoi choisir Everstage : Its was not efficient

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Everstage : Its too vital for sales because an employee can easily check the different stats which can impact his work in a positive way.Although its already is very useful because there are already very much specialisations .Its also good to use in E learning platform because it suits extremely well

Yashwanth
Senior inside sales specialist (Inde)

REVIEW-Everstage- ONE STOP SOLUTION

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everstage is really helpfull for me on tracking my daily basis needfulls like target,acheivment of target,comission tracking ,payout on monthly basis.Overall had a good experience in using this application which made me feel less time consuming and as a ONE STOP SOLUTION

Easy to identify the payout ,COMISSIONS,AND TARGET ACHEIVEMENTSEverstage is really helpfull for me on tracking my daily basis needfulls like target,acheivment of target,comission tracking ,payout on monthly basis.Overall had a good experience in using this application which made me feel less time consuming and as a ONE STOP SOLUTION

BUGGING AND LOGIN ISSUESEverstage is really helpfull for me on tracking my daily basis needfulls like target,acheivment of target,comission tracking ,payout on monthly basis.

Abhishek
Sr Evangelist (Inde)

My Pocket Guide for Commission Calculations

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been more over on top since it solves my major issues of incentive calculations in a calculative manner at one click.

Everstage have great feature to compete with team mates through leaderboard ranking, incentive calculations. This makes my sales journey so easy by all this features at one platform.drives me towards more sales every quater.

It should have some real time notification features which shows how better we can do everyday and helps be more motivated towards achieving more.

rakesh
inside sales manager (Inde)

salesforce

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everstage is one of the platform, which will provide the overview and as well as the overall information about the emoployee information.

salesforce is one of the software which will be very usefull in terms of the customer data as well as the company data. Its very important for the employes who are working on this software on a daily basis beacause they can find out the exact information.

One of the least its about the salesforces is about dash board as well as the slow process and need to imporove on the quality of the software as well.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Everstage : Its same as the existing product but both are accurate in their prospect.

Rohan
Senior Business Manager (Inde)

Everstage - Best software for Sales Commision

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall good experience, Manager view can have some additional features.

Ease of use, Teams' performance dashboard, Real-time calculation

Sometimes it takes time to load the data. Manager view can have some additional feature

Kartik
Sr. Inside sales specialist (Inde)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

Makes Sales Journey Exciting.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The experience is top notch since it solves major issues of operations too by showing good calculations and easy understanding of incentives.

The best features are leaderboard, incentive calculations, past month performance and rankings. This integration has helped us in getting easy calculations and makes the overall journey easy.

It should have some notification features which shows Hey! You've overachieved. or it should show Hey! you did better from last month. This things not just show data but also motivates to work more hard.

Nick
sales rep (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51–200 employés

Nick Tassone Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been good; I wish I had more commissions to fully analyze

The ease and nice ability to obtain commissions quickly

It can take a while for these commissions to load unfortunately

Lavanya
Senior Inside Sales Manager (Inde)

"The Best"

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I have resolved business problem by using everstage, such as goal setting, completing targets for week, months as soon, its been very helpfull to find how i have achieved overall and showes acurate data, as it captures actives of performance management! All in all in was great flatform to see the performance activities.

everstage features are very impactfull , very easy to use and to find how much the commission i we earned and compensation management and also about sales performance management over all its best way to use ! and helps interms of all aspects of date to day business activities,as it captures actives of performance management! shows acurate sufficient data.I would be very happy to suggest my friends at the same time.

As per the usage there is no dificult to use, very smooth process to use everstage inorder tosee to the compensation , comission earned and other actives of business , its very helpfull to use.All in all in was great flatform to see the performance activities.

Komari
Inside Sales Manager (Inde)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

Everstage is the awesome platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everstage is a good platform and i have seen many more improvised platforms ever than ever stage It is more user-friendly and gives you a proper response

Every stage is a wonderful platform where you can see all sort of information and it helps you keep accurate information as per the platform every stage is giving good responses to the employee for the queries

It's a good platform that gives an accurate opportunity for the employees when their in every stage platform for the required information is much easier to access and gives you a proper response

Kaushik
senior inside sales manager (Inde)

Everstage Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Everstage is one of the excellent application I have used till now and I recommend to every industry and companies because this application does have many options to check the complete details like statements to check the achieved targets of the months and based on the targets how much we have received the incentives everything will be calculated and made easier for the company to check and calculate everything. And also which helps to calculate the team ranks, incentive calculation, monthly numbers achieved, weekly numbers achieved. Totally it helps everyone simplify their works.

Everstage in my personal opinion it doesn't have any cons .

Vigneshwar
Academic councellor (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Impressive Experience with EVERSTAGE!!!!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was thinking it will meet my expectations but it went beyond my expectations. Just Wonderful Product

1. You work amidst a team with domain depth and absolute clarity on what they want from this journey.2. Never a dull day when it comes to solving problems.3. Global Enterprise clientele from day 1.4. Best-in-class employee perks for a startup Food, transport and working space.5. Very encouraging work culture6. Opportunity to grow with the organization

Nothing worth mentioning as a con,, the management rectifies and fixes any problem that is flagged with a quick turn around .I can't complain about anything here.

Gyan
Senior Inside Sales Sapecialist (Inde)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

Create your own growth and performance stage with the help of Everstage

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : We are using it for sales profession . Earlier we had to do calculation for our performance and commission manually but with the help this we are now getting entire thing automated . It has made our life easier and goal oriented.

This product has helped me a lot in improving my performance as well as getting the growth. It gives me perfect idea to reach a certain mile stone in Sales and even It helps me in knowing how much revenue I have to generate to earn a certain product . It is very easy to use and integrate. It is very easy to integrate with salesforce and can be accessed easily . The best product for sales profession.

Everything is fine but if the interface will be more attractive then It will be best product in the sales field .

S Puneeth
Inside Sales Evangelist (Inde)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

"Real Time Transparency and User Friendly"

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everstage is benefitting us in saving time and mostly getting us peace of mind by helping us avoid multiple Excel sheets for report and calculations. And it is helping us track our performance and get the report auto generated. Thanks to Everstage for saving our time and helping us to concentrate on other works.

The platform is user friendly and provides transparency and real-time visibility of my performance and motivates me by giving a different experience. I can say that, by looking at the platform and looking at my incentives tab, it keeps me happy and smile on my face. Thanks to Everstage!!!

I don't think there is anything to dislike for now, as it's new experience overall for us and started using and experiencing. However, I can say that there can be a lot of other features that can be integrated in the near future. If there is anything coming up in mind, I'll definitely keep the team posted on the same.

Vishal
inside sales evangelist (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

excellent commission calulator

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : the overall experience is excellent as I don't have to worry about the incentive calculations

it is very easy to track the commissions as it is directly connected with sales force so whatever payment is coming in it calculating within 24 hours, along with that you don't have to do any manual calculations as per your variable to know about the incentive amount.

as of now there is no dislike but sometimes at month end it stucks and fail to fetch the exact data

jasti
sales manager (Inde)
E-learning, 10 000+ employés

everstage review

Commentaires : no bad

in everstage we can have an understanding about what wat the commission amount what was the rank that we are into its all actually easy to understand the things

tin everstage there were few option that wont get updated on regular basis that need to be changed

Premjith k
Senoir business manager (Inde)

Very Informative

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I am really enjoying this because its very informative and its very handy to use

Ravikanth
Inside sales Manager (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

One stop solution to track incentives and performance of sales professions

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall a excellent product to track incentives and performance without depending on anyone in the organization, I would recommend this product for any sales industry.

I am able to track my incentives on regular basis which is helping me in improving my performanceI am able to track my performance on daily, monthly an quarterly basis without depending on anyone. Every sales is getting updated within 24 hoursVery easy to use as it is user friendly application.

It can be more attractive in terms of user interface

Ganesh
Senior inside sales manager (Inde)

EVERSTAGE - My Personal Commission calculator

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Everstage was a good personal commission calculator, So easy to use and Very accurate in calculation apart from sometime in technical glitch, Overall its so good to have some personal commission calculator to motivate to get more money.

1. Everstage is Good in calculating the personnel Commission.2. Everstage is Showing How much you need to do to get 100% of your commission.3. Clarity in Dashboard.4. Easy to use.

1. They don't solve the queries so soon.2. Due to some glitch in server, its showing the percentage wrong.

Damish
Inside sales manager (Inde)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

Everstage is the best to track incentives and boost performance

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Everstage provides real-time visibility into individual and team performance. With intuitive dashboards and analytics, businesses can monitor progress, identify top performers, and make data-driven decisions to improve overall performance.

Everstage's comprehensive tracking capabilities, transparency, automation, and data-driven insights make it an excellent choice for organizations seeking an efficient and effective solution for tracking incentives.

Not as such any. Everything is good about everstage.

Shafiya
Inside Sales Specialist (Inde)

Everstage - for Business Management

5,0 il y a 12 mois

It is very flexible in using this software for business tracks in terms of checking out the payrolls, sales track in the system with the easy use of the software. It is easy and understandable to use. It has a good set-up for remarks and follow-backs with the notification.

Overall, there is no such least consideration, it is a good handy software to track my performance and goal sheet to keep myself updated and motivated for future tasks.

Sunil
Senior inside sales manager (Inde)

Everstage is THE BEST Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From the day i was using this was very great helpful for me personally that it not helped only me,even my team and our organization fell thankful for the Good support from your end

Incentive calculation and also provide proper performance management and also helps in motivation by seeing other who are in top to be more then them

Everything as of now its good and also i personally feel that its the best software that i was using, make sure no one cross this software and i feel this software to be on top

Abhilash
Sr. Inside sales manager (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

User friendly - Time saver

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can sum it up the entire experience of ever stage in one word. That is awesome. There is no much explanation required apart from this one board user friendly time saver and effective

The best part about this particular software is it saves time and help us to get the things done quickly.This is so user friendly that easily. You can get any data required at your fingertip

There is nothing particular about the weakness I have found here all over. It's an highly recommendable software