Avis clients sur Chrome Remote Desktop

En savoir plus sur Chrome Remote Desktop

Chrome Remote Desktop is a remote access solution that enables users to securely connect to any remote device.

En savoir plus sur Chrome Remote Desktop

Chrome Remote Desktop - Notes

Chrome Remote Desktop a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 24 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Chrome Remote Desktop ?

Akesire
Akesire
Great software (Nigeria)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It's my best search engine ever. And I really look forward to new great features.

The feature that allows the pinning of tabs on the screen is a nice feature. I really love it

I don't know if the desktop has a dark mode but I've not come across it and if it doesn't I would prefer if the dark mode is done.

Ganga
Owner (Népal)
Rédaction et correction, 11-50 employés

Secure access to work PC from any remote location

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It allows us to access our PC from any location just by using the server URL in pc and android app from mobile. If we have a great deal of work that needs to be done on our computer while we are away from it, this is the product for us.

Chrome remote desktop is a great way to control our computer from another computer, but we don't need to install any software on our computer to do it. It's very useful for accessing our computer from a different one, especially when we don't want to leave our work computer on.

I love its easiness to use. I have had no bad experience with it and am proud to say that it is a bugless application.

Henry
CTO (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Chrome Remote Desktop is not good.

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrible, I would never recommend anyone to use it. The software and interface is buggy and is hard to connect with.

I honestly can't say I liked that much about Chrome Remote Desktop. The only upside per say, is that it's free.

It's very buggy, slow, and hard to use. There are so many more softwares that are also free that I'd rather use any day over this one.

Kathy
Content Specialist/Writer/Digital Producer/Social Media Consulatant (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Go For The Chrome (Remote Desktop) And You'll Be Rewarded With Gold!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : When I acquired a tablet, I knew I needed secure, on-the-go access to my sturdy homebound laptop, and Chrome Remote Desktop was the perfect alliance. I had an older version of Windows at the time, but even that wasnt a problem. I later upgraded to the current Windows and Chrome Remote Desktop adapted to that. I frequently work on projects that take me away from home, so in addition to utilizing my own tablet, I sometimes work using others'computers, and I have persuaded them to get Chrome Remote Desktop---essentially creating our own 'network' even without the resident IT dept!---and everyone I've brought on board has agreed with me, this is the way to go for staying connected to all our info, documents, and each other!

So simple to use, even someone fearful of technology could begin working in Chrome Remote Desktop instantly. It was quick to install, has excellent support if needed and so far (3 yrs in!) I have not experienced any of the frustrations common to similar selections.

On rare occasions, it has been slow to bring in the 'remote' users who are sharing my screen, but I have always blamed that on outside forces, such as poor wi fi connections or Mother Nature dropping the baroetic pressure, because even after an initial stall, Chrome Remote Desktop has bounced back and let us all complete our tasks with ease.

Jared
Jared
CMO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Remote desktop access on the go

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I've been able to save time when accessing my files via remote desktop because I can be in multiple areas and continue work or download or send myself a file away from home.

I love being able to use the software on the go instead of waiting for me to understand or use code more efficiently.

It needs to be directly set up with the Chrome browser and is not available with other Mozilla or chromium based browsers.

Guest control coordinator (Émirats arabes unis)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

I recommend using the software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy to use by multiple users from different places which is an advantage

Gets a bit slow sometimes and need to be rest often

Víctor
Researcher (Espagne)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good choice, but not for everyone

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like this tool. It works great for the majority of the users and the free version is a very powerfull tool. It has support for several monitors. Definitely is a solution to be considered if you need a Remote Desktop solution.

The main downside of this software is about changing between monitors. You can do it in a few clicks, but I think that it should be much faster (for example with an ubiquitous icon). This could be somethin irrelevant, but for me is very important. Of note, this software depends on Google Chrome, so you have to have it istalled.

Manuela
Senior Software Engineer (République dominicaine)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Nice tool

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It is used for remote working and troubleshooting.

It's easy to use and lightweight. It runs so smoothly on any computer.

It doesn't have too many communication tools.

Subhav
Application Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Simple and Smooth Remote Support with Chrome Remote Desktop

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Since Chrome Remote Desktop costs zero dollars, it's best for startups and even established companies.

Easy single credential access is a very convenient feature of Chrome Remote Desktop.

Multiple Monitor support is still needed in Chrome Remote Desktop.

Andrew
Andrew
Finance clerk (Zambie)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Chrome Remote Desktop Review

4,0 il y a 3 mois

I liked the fact the software has a user friendly interface.

The software should enhance the aspect of customer support options.

Tendamudzimnu
Engineering Technologist (Afrique du Sud)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Chome remote control like you are behind the screen

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am running mining rigs for crypto currency and it helps to monitor all running rigs without even connecting all to different screens

The ease to use and access to it and the best of it is that it gives you wide screen like one is behind the screen

I feel like there is a missing control to remotely reboot none responding computer remotely.

Adam
Sales Consultant (Canada)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

My go to for remote access software

5,0 il y a 8 mois

So easy to use, it is a secure and simple software that allows me to remote into the systems I need to, and the person allowing access does not need to be tech savvy to allow access.

some of the limitations such as file transfer size limit and speeds could be increased

Rafael
Rafael
Undergraduate Finalist Student (Portugal)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Seamless experience with almost no delay

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Chrome Remote Desktop was pretty good and close to perfect!
The software is incredibly simple and the interface is pretty user-friendly.
Despite the low number of features of this software, it is very reliable, fast and smooth.
I can easily recommend it to all my peers, since it is a very practical on-the-go app.

What I like the most about Chrome Remote Desktop is how easy it is to configure the desktop and synchronize with the mobile app and how fluid the experience is to remotely access my desktop on my smartphone with no delay or stops. The app gestures are also very intuitive and it is indeed very practical and reliable to access my desktop PC on-the-go with this great piece of software!

Since I didn't face any troubles or concerns while using Chrome Remote Desktop (both on mobile and on the desktop), I don't have anything I liked the least about this software. One thing, though, that I can point about it is the fact that Google Chrome add-on doesn't offer any additional feature over the web app itself: it just redirects me automatically to the website. Other than that, I am pretty happy with this software and I like it a lot!

Graphicville
Graphicville
Digital Artist (Nigeria)
Design, 2-10 employés

Save Browsing with Chrome

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : This software has been reliable and save to do my online activities with.

What I like most about this software is that it's fast and very safe. It secures my personal information on the internet and helps to save my login details to numerous sites and platforms it also protects my payments online.

What I like list about Chrome is the fact that it like to upgrade too frequently.

Lisa
Lisa
VP of Technology (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Great functionality - for free!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I'm so glad I found this software. It has allowed me the freedom to travel, but still be able to help people out when it's critical.

First of all, it's free. You can't get better than free. It's easy to set up. I've been able to walk people through the process of how to set it up with just a simple email instruction so it's great they can do it on their own! I'm most happy that I can use remote desktop from a windows computer, an iPhone, an iPad and especially from my MacBook! It has been a life saver when I'm traveling and someone needs something fixed.

It is difficult or tricky to do some functions, but I have been able to do everything I need to do.

Research Assistant (Allemagne)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

The most simplistic remote desktop client

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I have found this product as the most easy to use and simplistic client to remotely access the computer. The connection is very stable. The GUI is clean and intuitive. Set up is really easy.

Very basic. Lacks many features. The graphics aren't good despite good internet speed. File sharing service isn't good. No way to minimize the user connection info banner, it appears in the middle.

César
César
Computer engineer (Panama)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

A very limited tool

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I have had a satisfactory experience with this tool, in my opinion, it is not the best tool of this type on the market, but it has the plus of being from Google and being quite simple to use. For not-so-complicated jobs, it is a tool that I recommend, but if you need something more demanding, I think it leaves a lot to be desired.

Chrome Remote is a tool that offers a very limited catalog of options, but the ones it does have are very well thought out. It is a platform that is part of the Google ecosystem, which is great because it allows you to improve the experience through integrations. It is a platform that works well, it has good security, and it has a special integration with Chrome, with which you can get a lot of use out of the remote tool. In general, it is a good tool for remote work.

It is a platform that is very limited, the interface leaves much to be desired, it does not have differential tools that distinguish it from the rest, and, in addition, it often has too much lag, either from the computer or from the phone.

Meg
Meg
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's Free

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Serves the minimal purpose I need.

It's free. There are obvious flaws and things that make it difficult to use on a regular basis, but it works well for being free.

Not something you could use for a prolonged period of time. Great to log in, check something out, and log out.

Chasity
Housekeeping (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Chrome at it's best

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Chrome has a easy search engine also easy set up

Nothing the software is just fine to me. Didn't come across anything I couldn't fix.

Enmanuel
Technical support (République dominicaine)
Produits alimentaires, 10 000+ employés

The tool that can change the game.

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I really like the simplicity of the tool, and it shows the great utility that a simple tool can have, that even many are unaware of.

The name is not suitable. It would be good to separate it as much as possible from Google Chrome since this browser is not widely accepted.

Managing Director (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Good Remote access app

4,0 il y a 12 mois

1. Completely free to use. 2. Good security - the access code expiry time is good security wise. 3. Easy to use. 4. The user can choose the PIN for connecting to his/her computer. 5. It is compatible with many devices and can be accessed from Windows PC, chrome OS etc.

Although this online app is easy to use, in the beginning, some learning curve is there.

Burak
Software Developer (Turquie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Simple and Effective Remote Desktop

5,0 il y a 5 mois

+ Probably the most easy-to-use remote desktop software. + No bugs so far. + Easy to control cursor. + High quality in resolution.

There is no cons so far. Functions and stability is more than enough for me.

Murat
Engineer (Turquie)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy To Use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Best thing for me is I do not have to be near my computer any more.

To see remote connection banner at the middle of the screen.

Darko
Lead Generation Specialist (Serbie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The worst remote desktop tool I ever used

2,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is the first remote desktop tool that I tried and I couldn't work for more than 5 minutes without disconnection. Very bad experience and I had to try some other tools.

I tried Chrome Remote Desktop as the first remote desktop first because it was free of charge.

Very slow, the connection is not stable, and the graphic is not good.