15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SoundCloud

En savoir plus sur SoundCloud

Solution de podcasting qui permet aux utilisateurs d'héberger et de partager des podcasts à partir d'une seule plateforme.

En savoir plus sur SoundCloud

I did like really the dasboard it's clean and easy to use.

It’s expensive and misses out on a lot of new music.

SoundCloud - Notes

4,0

SoundCloud a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 92 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SoundCloud ?

Steven
Steven
Éducateur sportif, coach sportif (France)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Très bonne application de streaming

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Découvrir des artistes peu connus qui ont beaucoup de talents

Ils faut vraiment chercher loin pour trouver des bons artistes peu connus mais une fois qu’on les trouves, c’est super

Luis
Luis
Music Producer (É.-U.)

SoundCloud

Commentaires : I have been quite pleased with SoundCloud overall. It was intimidating at first because I was very new to the platform but it was not hard to learn at all. I also love how easy it is to see who my audience is and where they are from. This lets me get a better idea of how big my audience is.

What I like is how easy it is to start on SoundCloud and start growing an audience. It's all very simple for new users.

I don't like how it can lag at times or it takes very long to load. This not only annoys me but my audience as well.

Andrea
Andrea
Content Creator and Social Media Marketing Manager (Mexique)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An industry classic, making musical distribution accessible and easy.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My job has greatly benefited from SoundCloud, we've managed to make our website accessible for the blind by making audio versions of the articles and uploading them to SoundCloud.

I use Soundcloud daily at my job, we upload audio readings of our magazine's articles and Soundcloud's embed feature has become one of the identifying features of the digital magazine. I recommend this tool to anyone wanting to share any type of audio files, audiobooks, music, or podcasts.

The only issue I have is the way the Hashtags are formatted. I have to write very slowly or the hashtags won't work.

Mohamed
Ph D student (Maroc)
Développement de programmes, Auto-entrepreneur

My opinion on the SoundCloud app

This application is Great, I really like the system that allows you to post your comment at a certain point in the music, moreover the application's design is very pleasant and a wide range of music is available! I recommend her

However, if I can add two small default, the first is outstanding and always the presence of excessively long pubes. The second fault, this app does not contain the option to repeat the same music multiple times.

Nkateko Hanyisa Wisdom
Nkateko Hanyisa Wisdom
Managing Director (Arménie)
Enseignement supérieur, 2–10 employés

soundcloud review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : the huge amount of exposure I have gotten on soundcloud. Reaching over a million people and counting all over the world, it is truly a powerful platform for posting content

What I like most about soundcloud is the mobile app as well as the huge amount of exposure I have gotten on soundcloud. Reaching over a million people and counting all over the world, it is truly a powerful platform for posting content

What I don't like is the appeal process for content that gets removed. In almost all my attempts to appeal copyright issues, I was not successful.

Fred
Fred
ESL teacher (Turquie)
E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

A gift for underground and indie musician

Commentaires : Soundcloud made me one of the most focused indie artist by providing enough tools and features to develop and improve the quality of my tracks . I enjoyed knowing the new artists and listening to some new voices without knowing them and just sit back and enjoy the quality . The idea of this platform is pure and simple and It s nothing but a futuristic tool to help the indie artists.

Soundcloud was the most helpful and supportive app for underground and indie musicians . The track and album uploading features are countless and it has high engagement among the fellow artists and musician . It encouraged me to keep doing my job and raised my motivation by every single feedback I recieved from the listener It was delightful to see a community of artists and musician with pure and untouched talent.

The number of tracks for trial version is low I wish the app could allow us to have at least 3 more tracks but no complain I always try to renew the subscription to avoid having these problems .

Irene
Na (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

SoundCloud is almost my favorite 🤩 ❤️

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My experience with SoundCloud has been amazing it’s been 10+ years since I started using it and I can’t ever get over it ❤️

I love that I can listen to music that other music streaming apps don’t have or that I can’t find anywhere else on the net .

There’s nothing to dislike but it would be great if I could download the music off of there

Mahmoud
Mahmoud
Quality control engineer (Égypte)
Génie civil, 501–1 000 employés

It is a great application to listen to music, Quran and lectures anytime and anywhere

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A very nice experience, especially when I listen to my lists when I disconnect from the Internet

I can upload my own music and recordings, and it helps me follow my audience and work to increase them

I am facing some problems with the weak internet connection, as it needs a strong and fast connection

Manuel Eduardo
Manuel Eduardo
Bachelor in scientific computer and systems engineering student. (Guatemala)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

SoundCloud-A platform for new creators.

Commentaires : In my personal experience I can say that I have found very good songs on soundcloud and above all a good experience, there I keep songs from my favorite artists that are not on spotify, and that is what makes soundcloud special.

Posting music on soundcloud is free and very easy, and this is a boon for creators looking to get their music out there. It is a friendly platform for everyone, and I consider it one of the main ones in the musical field. The interaction that fans can have when listening to the song is something very special that only soundcloud has.

One of the cons of soundcloud is that it is overshadowed by larger platforms such as spotify, apple music or deezer, artists always decide to upload their content to these platforms and this is the con that I see soundcloud, but even so it is still a good source of new music.

Malena
Malena
Owner (Allemagne)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Great for streaming and global distribution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have a great experience with soundcloud. I use to distribute music for many artist. The music set up its very easy for artists and its accessible from all over the wold.

The possibility to distribute music for several artists

The low rates that they play to artists

Sujata
Influencer (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Amazing!!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with SoundCloud has been particularly good and have been able to stream our podcasts and publish our music with so much ease.

We do many podcasts for our YouTube channel and we stream it on SoundCloud. We have been able to do so with so much ease. We also occasionally publish non-copyrighted music in SoundCloud which it makes it so much useful to gain followers.

There is not much cons with the software however any new user could take some time to get used to it.

Friedman
Musician (Afrique du Sud)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Soundcloud is a whole music industry.

Commentaires : I am growing my fans with this platform as "Crane Holyf" and believe me so far everything is looking good. I will not switch for another platform. This serves as a social media also . I love it.

It is easy to use , uploads more songs , it can distribute which means one can get to monetize, track all type of progress as they grow.

I love it but i feel like plans should be multiple to accommodate everyone especially the upcoming artists who are earning less through their work.

Ronald
Outreach Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

I wanna be heard

Commentaires : I'm still in the rudimentary stages of promoting my music. I can't seem to get any hits

The advertising is free! Universal. Easy to promote new material.

They shouldn't have never started charging to utilize the software on a more extensive level. Youtube never changed the way they promoted material; and they're just as popular, even more so relevant than Soundcloud. Go back to being free!

John Marc
Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

SoundCloud for Churches

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have just switched back to SoundCloud and so far things have worked well. We are still in the process of making it our "go to" place for all of our audio needs. I'm looking forward to working with it more.

SoundCloud is an easy way to upload your audio files and push them to your different podcast channels. We used SoundCloud in the past and moved away when we had a website service that would push to our podcast. We are moving away from that service and are now back with SoundCloud. The ease of uploading, labelling, and pushing to our podcast feed is great!

The one thing I was hoping for with SoundCloud was to be able to get a url for my audio. We have a church app that charges for hosting audio files with them and so I was hoping that we could get the url for our audio from SoundCloud and just publish that in the app.

Jordan
Artist (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

The only music app that is helpful

It is really easy to upload music daily.

Nothing has given me an issue. All these features have not given me problems.

Shivam
Creatoe (Inde)

Best but costly

Commentaires : My experience is really good i liked all features I am using soundcloud from two years and i really happy to use SoundCloud

I am using SoundCloud from 2years and i really satisfied to use SoundCloud This can also distribute your music and also monetize your songs!!

Everything is good but one day i want to buy pro membership but when i try to purchase it with indian card which is rupay card i cant buy it , SoundCloud give me an error you can't use this card . I dont have another card to purchase it so i think if Soundcloud add Rupay card or Razor pay then its benefits to all Indian SoundCloud users

Karl Rodrigue
Sound ingeneer (Haïti)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

best platform to make yourself known in music

Commentaires : it's a platform that allowed me to make myself known and to build a fan base

sound was a major asset for me when I was starting out in music, it is the ideal platform for beginners. on Soundcloud it is very easy to build a community and create a good fan base.

I think the interface is getting old and not too well suited for podcasts. an update to correct that would be welcome

Kimberly
Regional Sales Manager- West (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 51–200 employés

SoundCloud has been a Phenomenal Tool

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Great experience with SoundCloud tool. I plan to use and recommend to my friends.

SoundCloud is a great tool to check out music from new artists and be able to leave feedback and read feedback.

It can be hard to navigate at times due to certain sorting mechanisms.

Dustin
Singer/songwriter (É.-U.)
Musique, 2–10 employés

Soundcloud: the underground music scene

Commentaires : I’ve gained quite a few fans and some confidence through soundcloud.

I love that soundcloud gives the average musician a platform for music distribution, helps get an engaged audience and it’s free.

I hate the way it plays random music that is apparently similar.

Jakob Bergset
Student (Norvège)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés

SoundCloud

SoundCloud is very easy to use, and anyone can upload their content, which is great for the development and culture in general.

Some major-label tracks/albums are not available on SoundCloud.

Pritam
Pritam
Manager (Népal)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Nep review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It was a great experience using SoundCloud. I will continue using it in future.

It is easy to use and great place for music lovers and hosts. The availability of music's are great.

Sometimes the search for the exact music can be long and not satisfactory compared to other platforms.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Soundcloud is a lower tier music streaming software

I like that you can find unique remixes and song-mixes / mash-ups on here that cannot be found anywhere else!! I like that you can make playlists from songs you find I don't like the extensive amount of advertisements that come up and how expensive a membership is if you're hoping to avoid paying for a membership. Access to new music is really limited on here.

It’s expensive and misses out on a lot of new music! Not really practical to use

Kevin
Owner (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

Easy to use but hard to control who I share my content with.

Commentaires : its been mostly positive. Could use some more integrations with delivering audiobooks in a format that can be used privately.

Love that the color scheme is fluid and shines bright (orange!) to elicit a fun experience.

Its ok, a bit hard to control the content I've put on this platform and keep people from sharing the content.

Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Free version is all right

I love the free version of this audio service versus the competition because it has the most user friendly interface & has enough songs you'd like to make a playlist. Unlike Spotify's free version you can control what songs are played & don't have random stuff added to your playlist.

The only con (which is not insignificant) is that it's music selection is somewhat limiting. I'd say about 50% of the songs you want are unavailable in the free version. . . so as long as you have 100+ songs you want then you'll at least get 50 & that should tide you over for a car trip or work day.

Trisha
Hairstylist (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

SoundCloud

Commentaires : Great place for new artists to get their songs out there. Fun way to listen to music and find new artists to love.

SoundCloud is great for listening to music. I love that you don't need the premium subscription lets you save as many songs as you like to listen to offline. It is easy to use and has millions of songs to check out. It also suggests songs based on similar artists that it feels like the listener would enjoy which is great to find your new favorite artist.

Some songs quality is not the best. I feel like $9.99 a month is a bit to pricey but having the premioum version seems to have the better quality of songs