En savoir plus sur KitchenFuel

KitchenFuel is an all-in-one meal prep software transforms your meal prep business through automating kitchen processes to grow sales.

En savoir plus sur KitchenFuel

Non disponible

Non disponible

KitchenFuel - Notes

5,0

KitchenFuel a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé KitchenFuel ?

Richard P.
Catering Owner (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Best time-saving meal prep software on the market!

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : KitchenFuel is more than a software – they actually listen and try to create features to help me out. They’re always so responsive any time I have questions which is extremely important for me. I’m able to focus on cooking and making exciting menu items rather than using spreadsheets to manage orders now. I also have guaranteed revenue with them allowing customers to subscribe to meal plans which takes off a lot of stress.

They completed the whole set up for me, all I had to do was upload my meals. My favourite feature is the fact that it is very automated. It makes my life so much easier and saves me a ton of time.

Any issues I ever have they’re very supportive and able to help fix problems quickly and make new suggestions and features to overcome any obstacles. There wasn’t many problems.

Juan B.
Founder (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

The best Meal Prep Software on the market

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : KitchenFuel really is an end-to-end meal prep software. They have always been incredibly receptive to my feedback and continue to improve the platform. As the owner, they allow me to focus on the food & marketing side of the business instead of using spreadsheets to manage orders. The ability to offer easy to use subscriptions for my customers is also incredibly beneficial for me as I now have recurring revenue instead of hoping for repeat orders. I have seen a lot growth in my business in the past year and I owe a lot of the success to KitchenFuel.

KitchenFuel has completely transformed the way I run my business and the way my customers interact with my business. I used to spend 15+ hours/week doing mindless admin tasks but with KitchenFuel, I'm only spending an hour/week now to run the business. My customers are extremely happy with the user interface and how easy it is to place orders.

Any issues I have had have been minor and their support team always responds within the hour. I've heard horror stories from other founders that have to wait days to hear back from their platform providers so I'm incredibly grateful for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and everyone from their support team.