Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Leadify

Leadify SMS & Email marketing automation platform optimises your SMS and Email marketing and helps you improve your sales pipeline

En savoir plus sur Leadify

11 avis affichés

Nolen N.
Nolen N.
Founder (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Would I recommend Leadify? Without a doubt, Yes!

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I have mastered the art of sms and email marketing due to an efficient and world-class platform. From being able to control my digital business on my phone to the support I get from the team – I am now an advocate for Leadify.

What I drawn to, was that the platform's designed for the non-technical user. From setup to execution and reporting, Leadify enables a novice the ability to run profitable and complex campaigns. Another key point is their support team, are always on hand to; help, teach and/or train when required.

Something that I've chatted about with Leadify is having the ability to run data against the National Opt Out List on the platform. They've assured me they are currently discussing with Direct Marketing Association of SA.

il y a 6 mois

Wow, thanks so much for the great feedback, Nolen. We are really trying to get the platform to a stage where it is so simple that any novice finds it easy. We are working with the DMA API integration at the moment, but in the meantime our support team will reach out to discuss how to get the manual do-not-contact process optimised for you.

Michael K.
CEO (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

The best platform in the world for what it does

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Our business would be no where without it. Regardless of its (limited) shortcomings, we simply would not exist as a business without this platform. I have searched and never found anything that comes close.

Automating so many simultaneous campaigns with automated CRM, list management and cleaning and reporting. There may be some platforms that compete in the email space but really nothing comes close to this in the SMS marketing space.

It is complicated to wrap your head around it the first time. Also, it requires a strong analytically sensed person to run campaigns properly. What this means is that I need to watch my team that use it like a hawk to make sure they don't do stupid things. I would like the system to be a little more fool proof.

il y a 6 mois

Awesome thanks, Mike. "The best platform", and trying to get even better! We really do appreciate the excellent, authentic feedback! As a large power user, you have experienced how extremely complex it is to get all the key aspects of campaign segmentation, automation, contact exclusions, bounce management and multi-campaign delivery working seamlessly together in a simple way. As you point out, often the failure is of the human kind, not the system, and we will continue working with you and your team to consistently get better at fool-proofing this.

Funi M.
Funi M.
Head of Channel (Afrique du Sud)

NEURO MARKETING WITH FUNI MULAUDZI

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Benefits: I understood our business model better. A wise man once said to me, (Information is the new gold).

When we intergrated we had identified an opportunity of the best way to grow our marketing strategy, we diversified into SMS channel and Leadify helped us got there, there was so many insights we got out of this platform with our data, and now we are shifting the gears, we are taking digital marketing to the next level

In my mind any software will only be the best based on the strategy of the business, we couldn't grow with Leadify only because we wanted to do things differently for our email and SMS strategy.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks Funi! Great to hear that we were able to get those marketing gears shifting and very happy Leadify is complimenting your strategy :)

Johan B.
GM (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Must have for any marketing campaigns!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is awesome working with this team, any support is near instant and we have not had any other issues.

The ease of use is really great and this online system is VERY powerful. We can get a campaign out in less than 10 minutes, from scratch!

I can't really think of anything - the system covers all our requirements

il y a 3 mois

Wow thanks Johan, what an awesome review really appreciate it!

Rob A.
General Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

The Best Bulk SMS Platform for Lead-Gen!

5 il y a 6 mois

Really slick interface, easy to integrate, wonderful customer support all lead to a world class product and a fantastic team behind it. Would highly recommend for data driven businesses with a need for top quality reporting built in.

Very easy to use and all feature requests were dealt with swiftly.

il y a 6 mois

Wonderful feedback, thank you Rob.

Sarah N.
Operations and Sales Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Fabulous Support

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The best in the business when it comes to support and quick turnaround time for any issues concerns, or anytime you need help. As we send out large volumes of campaigns out on a daily basis, having this type of support has proven invaluable and is one of the biggest reasons we stay with Leadify. Their product is great to use and does what we need.

We have found that this is a very flexible solution that allows us to integrate with the many varied business requirements we have.

A small thing is not being able to have uniquely branded links within messaging however this is possibly a future feature that Leadify team is building.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, Sarah! Appreciate it. We are working on branded links as part of our Landing Pages rollout, so you are 100% correct it is a pending feature and we look forward to rolling it out with you.

Darren P.
Darren P.
Head of Direct Marketing (Afrique du Sud)

A Dream Bulk Marketing platform for Direct Marketers

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Their customer support is amount the best that I have ever dealt with.

Leadify has a powerful suite of tools ranging from live reporting to API integration, this allows us to send 16 million emails and just over 3 million SMS per month seamlessly. The Intelligence behind the platform has not only help our marketing team make faster decisions but has also saved us thousands on marketing costs.

I don't have anything negative to say about the Leadify platform, If we do have any issue ( which is very seldom) the Leadify team assist us straight away and insure there is no down time.

il y a 5 mois

Hey Darren, thank you very much for the great review. Our team appreciate the feedback.

Jason B.
Head of Delivery (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Most comprehensive bulk distribution tool available.

5 il y a 6 mois

The ease of use and real time reporting allow for fast optimization and fast profits. The comprehensiveness of the reporting is second to none. If there is a metric to be measured, Leadify can measure it.

The fact that large list uploads may only happen after business hours.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you very much Jason, our support team will be reaching out to see how we can get those stars up to their full potential. Large list uploads can be done at any time, but it is preferred that list uploads of ~400,000 to 500,000 records are undertaken during off-peak hours when those list uploads are not urgently required in the day's current segment builds.

Brendan E.
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

The best direct marketing platform on the planet

Commentaires : Managing my marketing ROI

The ease-of-use and intuitive nature of the platform is the number one feature.

The fact that I cant take it to bed with me.

il y a 6 mois

Many thanks for the review, Brendan. We really appreciate the support and long term business partnership.

Nur liyana I.
Digital Campaign Manager (Singapour)

Sms Marketing Campaigns

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : This software is a breeze to use and customer service provided is awesome. Fast in their replies and quick to assist if there's any tech issue.

It's easy to use and intuitive. Everything is laid out nicely in terms of UI which aids in UX as well. The loading time is fast and its a simple upload and selection of a few settings and youre good to go. It also has the API function which submit leads into client's server which is very useful for our business.

We would like an opt out leads API integration made available.

il y a 6 mois

Wonderful feedback, thank you! Great news, we have an API trigger to do just that. You can set the inbound trigger to look for optout keywords and automagically trigger an API (or send an email or SMS). We will get in touch to make sure you get it working.

Andrew F.
CEO (Afrique du Sud)

Excellent Product and Company

Commentaires : Excellent

Leadify is easy to use, very intuitive, and very reliable in what it sets out to achieve. It can achieve high volumes as well as the smallest campaigns.

If there was one area that there could be an improvement is to have a few template options that could be used for mail creation.

il y a 6 mois

Thanks for the great feedback, Andrew. We are in the process of adding email templates with our Landing Pages rollout :) so they should be ready pretty soon