Avis clients sur WriterZen

En savoir plus sur WriterZen

WriterZen stands out from its competitors by helping you simplify your content creation workflow.

En savoir plus sur WriterZen

Writerzen not only saves time by streamlining the process but the value for money with the amount of features is incredible. Plagiarism checker is a rival to any I've used.

I think in the current state, they are not giving enough focus on the editor part.

WriterZen - Notes

4,9

WriterZen a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 197 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WriterZen ?

Mauricio
Mauricio
Freelancer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

These guys really know SEO (Auto-Clustering is the KEY)

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Unbelievable, especially the care that the founders have for the product. Being SEOs for several years running their own agencies, they've crafted a product they should be proud of. This isn't just an AI writing assistant tool, but it's a suite of tools to give you a workflow to actually rank in Google.

Don't think of this as an AI writing tool ONLY because you'll miss the hype. I highly recommend adding this tool for these reasons: 1) KEYWORD CLUSTERS - Google ranks sites based on topical authority, so you need to prove by including the keywords Google expects. With WriterZen, you can do it! You need to plan out your content for your blog in a structured way and using this tool helps you map it out. 2. KNOWLEDGABLE - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are hard-working, knowledgeable, and committed. If you haven't watched his YouTube tutorials yet, then you'll be pleasantly surprised. 3. COMMITTED - I sense a long-term commitment with this company.

I haven't found anything that I don't like, but if you tried to write an entire long-form blog post from this tool, you will likely not get the best quality. However, the tool is designed to give you the right tools to create the best outline, then work from the outline to generate longer form posts. With the AI writing assistant, you can highlight text to give it context or have it write from the context of the entire page. Having strict context gives you the ability to guide the AI with more control.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad that you've enjoyed using WriterZen so far. Hope to hear again from you soon!

Al Mamunur
Al Mamunur
Owner (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Loved to get this awesome tool for a lifetime deal.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's really a great tool to do all things to wring content.

I really loved to get lifetime access of this awesome SEO tool . But there are couple of necessary thing need to add in my point of view: 1 . Need to add keyword import option 2. Golden Keyword Filter credit should use selected keyword. Currently, If I filter 100 keywords and want to see a golden filter then I need to pay for all 4000 credits if there show 4000 keywords. Which doesn't make sense. 3. In a keyword SERP preview there needs to show a Domain Rating or DA to check out , how strong websites are ranked for this keyword . 4. Need to pdf export option on content writing option. I will be happy , if you add those things . I think others customers demand too. Thank you .

1. No Keywords import option to check the search volume, 2. Golde Ratio credit should use on selected keywords not for all keywords because it consumes a lot of credit on unnecessary keywords.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your review and feedback. We're glad that you've enjoyed using WriterZen so far. And thank you for your feedback that we can take to improve our tool more in the future. Hope to hear again from you soon!

Gaia
Gaia
Copywriter & SEO specialist (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A great tool for content strategy

3,0 il y a 5 mois

I mainly use the Topic Discovery and Keyword Explorer features to research and plan a content strategy for my clients. I love the "also Search for" section because it allows me to broaden the scope of my research all on the same platform. Prior to WriterZen, I had to switch to Google SERP to figure out related searches. Allintitle and Golden score are extremely valuable features but they "cost" credits you have a limited amount of so you really need to be careful choosing how many times you use it

There is nothing I don't like however there are features I don't find particularly useful such as the display of the first 10 SERP results. It just doesn't seem a valuable feature and it takes up a lot of real estate on the keyword research dashboard.

Berkay
Junior Frontend Developer (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

High performance AI powered writing assistant

5,0 il y a 3 mois

WriterZen is an impressive AI writing assistant that helps in creating a SEO friendly content in a right way in front-end of website.

Content creation workflow management related features of WriterZen should be developed in a more powerful way.

kurniawan
Developer (Indonésie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome and affordable tool for keyword and topic research!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : In the beginning I love that it is so easy to use, so I don't have to spend hours learning how it works. Writerzen help me a lot to generate keywords and topics that improve my SEO rankings.

Writerzen is my best tool for topic and keyword research and clustering. It's UI is clean, the data it displays is accurate, and it's easy to use. I have been using Writerzen almost a year now and it has helped me understand what my target audience are searching for and has led to a significant boost in traffic. The price is quite affordable, especially since I got the lifetime deal from Appsumo.

Recently Ahrefs data is being removed from Writerzen, it is a little bit sad. But the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] said all other data is still the same, getting directly from Google Database. Nothing effect to the features or tool such as Golden filter and Cluster, so basically I'm fine with it.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for making your purchase with WriterZen! We're so glad that you found what you were looking for. We truly appreciate and look forward to serving you again.

Internet Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great for finding under-the-radar keywords

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I really like WriterZen because I've been able to get different results than with some other keyword tools like Semrush and Ahrefs. The company behind WriterZen seems to be excellent. They frequently release updates with new features and they provide training videos to demonstrate how to use them.

The keyword cluster functionality is by far my far part of WriterZen. It produces keyword ideas (with actual search volume) that I have not found from any other took, and I've tried a lot of keyword tools. With clusters, you can quickly put together a list of related articles, which is great for developing a content plan or strategy. One cluster produced almost 100 article ideas for one of my sites. They're all separate but related topics and they all have potential to send traffic.

WriterZen can do a lot of different things, but I haven't found that the work saves very much time. As a result, I use it primarily just for keyword research.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for your review, it really motivates us to keep improving WriterZen! We hope your experience was awesome and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Philip
Philip
Founder (Allemagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Ranking for topics & keywords made easy!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great experience. Good customer support, great tool, just German language for AI content creation is missing. :)

WriterZen is pretty helpful when it comes to the idea creation process when writing a blog post. It is not just about what you want to write about, but foremost about what is searched for in your target audience. The WZ helps you do that with great topic & keyword discovery tools, as well as with great tutorials and an AI writing assistant.

The AI writing assistant isn't available in German - that's sad because I am writing in German. I hope that will be supported soon. Apart from that, I believe in the future of this company and am a big fan of WriterZen!!

Dallas
owner (É.-U.)

Time-Saving Platform. Thoughtful toward Content Strategy

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Excellent tool that serves vital needs #Research #ContentStrategy

The simple process when it comes to keyword research, and the ability to have a solid workflow around content strategy which grants visibility and strategic advantage.

The learning curve is a lot to process. It's a steep learning curve and can be a bit overwhelming at first glance.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for making your purchase with WriterZen! We're so glad that you found what you were looking for. We truly appreciate you and look forward to serving you again.

Jeroen
Content Creator (Belgique)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Worth the money and unique in it's approach

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : A great tool that helped me find keywords and content topics to build my blog. Fast and a real game changer

The golden ratio on keywords is a must have and a game changerFast reports and functional UIExtensive possibilities

pricewise a bit steapnot always on par for non english content

Hilal
Hilal
Content Writer (Grèce)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Thanks Writer Zen

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love using this tool.

It helps me organize my ideas and put them together easier.

Nothing, really. I am all satisfied with the features.

Noel
Noel
Founder (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Internet, 2-10 employés

WriterZen - an efficient way to optimise website structures, web pages, and blog posts.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am impressed with this software. It's new to me but much of the packages has been in the market for a year or two, so it is much more stable than I expected.
By way of example, a new client of mine services 20-25 niche markets. Each niche is in a very competitive market. My client lives in a region with a population of just over 50,000 people. All up, I am using WriterZen to find 20-50 keywords per niche market that he can use - a total of perhaps 300 keywords from a total of 150,000+ keywords
It’s like finding a needle in a haystack. But so far WriterZen has not missed a beat and makes funding opportunities easy.

I started using Writer Zen a few weeks ago. I like: a) Up to 100 topics clusters available for each Main Topic Search term, so it is hard to imagine not quickly becoming an expert on your target niche. b) Each cluster of interests is essentially a skeleton outline of an associated website page or blog post. c) You get information in a couple of minutes, even on a slow internet connection. d) Outlines - For the most part including content is a one-click process. e) You know straight away whether you are wasting your time on something that is unlikely to rank "above the fold" because your page is being crowded out with Google Ads, etc. e) Every detail you need is on your page or one click away when selecting keywords. f) 200 Competitor and 200 "Opportunities" keywords per Main Search to select from g) Content Writing is a little bit like "Paint By Numbers" – easy!. h) Includes Plagiarism checks to ensure your content is unique. i) Keyword Explorer functions "cluster" up to 100 groups of related keywords – you can easily identify whether to create web pages and/or blog posts. b) A "Gold Keyword Ratio" (GKR) capability is a quick way to find low or no competition for keywords with good search traffic. You can be pretty sure your content will rank in the top 20-50 Google results in a few days – or even a few hours (seriously!). WriterZen is a keeper!

Everything can be improved. In the case of WriterZen the only niggle I have had is clustering keywords I have generated outside the system. WriterZen creates clusters of the words in one report and search volumes/Golden Keyword ratio in another, but the each list of words can be slightly different. I can understand why, but I would like an option to align both sets of results within one "master" list. Given that the data is already available, this is a minor issue in the big scheme of things.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your kind feedback! Your support means so much to us. Our intention with WriterZen has always been to make the content-writing workflow as smooth and hassle-free as possible The WriterZen Team

Alok
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A must used Tool to boost your traffic

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I tested multiple keyword research tools, but nothing is better than WriterZen. This tool has completely changed my story. Before using this tool, I was struggling with the traffic and had no idea how to pick the right keyword or craft my article, but thanks to WriterZen, that has changed my whole story. After using this tool and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] steps shared in his Videos, I have achieved 4k visitors per month, which was 400 per month previously. So, once again, thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT], for this amazing tool and for saving my career. Thank you.. 👏

Easy to use Shows perfect data A perfect tool for Keyword research Showing AIT which is excellent (Almost no tool has this feature) It gives you a clear insight on how to create an article to beat your competitor Keyword cluster is again one of the Amazing features this tool offers Topic Idea section for planning your pillar pages and subtopic Integrated NLP feature

To be frank, as of now, this tool has only helped me. Till today I haven't found any cons to this tool.

Founder (Pays-Bas)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Helping Define Content Strategy

5,0 l’année dernière

I am not a content marketer, but as a founder of a startup, I needed to devise a strategy. I was lost and didn't really know where to start. That's when I came across a webinar that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of WriterZen, did on YouTube. He talks about how to use WriterZen to formulate and entire content strategy from the ground up. I followed along and within a couple hours of watching the video, and re-watching parts to ensure I understood exactly what needed to be done + playing around with the WriterZen platform, I had put together a high level shell for what my content strategy could look like for the coming years. This included determining my overall pillar topic (which I never even knew I needed prior to this evening) as well as subtopics that I could use for strategic SEO placement and knowledge shares. ....and all of this just from using the first feature, Topic Discovery - I haven't even gotten to the other parts of the platform yet!

I think that for people who are familiar with other platforms in this realm, it's likely easy to figure out what you need to do right away. As I am not one of those people, it required me to watch that webinar to really understand how I could find value in the service, and I don't think I would have done the tool justice by just trying to figure it out on my own. Don't let this deter you though - there are lots of tutorial vids in the platform as you path around as well, so lots of content to help you out.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your kind feedback! And we're glad to hear you're enjoying your WriterZen experience! Your suggestion has been taken into consideration. Look forward to hearing from you again!

Mubashir
Digital Marketer and SEO Expert (Pakistan)

Best Affordable Saas for SEO and Content Writing

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience with Writerzen is good, because it is an affordable tool that provide the solutions for content writers and bloggers. The beginners use it for SEO, Content writing and optimization and not need expensive tools to start their journey. In short It is value for money.

The thing i like most in Writerzen is its Keyword Research tool, I am blogger and Freelancer i am using Writerzen especially for Niche Research and Market Analysis, The best thing of keyword research tool in Writerzen is that just type your niche popular keyword, and apply the golden filter it show me the low competition keywords, then i will count the search volume (demand) and Allintitle (Supply) to quickly analyse that I will work on that niche or not.

Software is not any big cons but I think that its AI needs improvement, the best thing is that the guys are working day by day for updates, and I think they improve the AI further.

Himanshu
SSE MarTech (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Top notch content strategy tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Writerzen has helped us very clearly identify the keywords and content gaps in our SEO and content strategy. Now we know the exact keywords we should be using to rank better, rather than doing the guess work.

Writerzen hits the mark on most fronts, beginning with topic discovery, to keyword research to content briefs, and at last, plagiarism checker. It's a complete end-to-end solution for all our SEO and content strategy needs. The team knows their thing and has been in this business for quite some time now.

There's a slight learning curve, even when you've been doing SEO and content strategy for quite some time.

Ankush
Ankush
Founder (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

SEO proof your articles

Commentaires : Overall I really like the tool. I like to write articles from a reader's perspective and not stuff keywords unnecessarily and spoil the reading experience. WriterZen gives me that flexibility to check if I got everything right and if not prompts me to update my writing.

If you do not have comfort with SEO and finding keywords, then WriterZen is the tool for you. It helps you easily find the keyword and insights like search volume, allintitle, and keyword golden ratio, which allows you to decide quickly if you want to use that keyword for your ranking goals. Once you have your list ready and write your document, it verifies if you have covered everything in terms of your writing and included enough references of the keyword in your article.

There is a bit of a learning curve to harness its full power. The tool is great but it takes effort for a beginner or a non SEO inclined person to extract full value. You of course learn as you go along and become better at utilizing the power

Réponse de l'équipe de WriterZen

l’année dernière

Thanks a lot for your review! Great to know that you're enjoying WriterZen :) Your support means so much to us. The WriterZen Team

Alexandra
General Manager (Hongrie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and efficient for SEO and content writing

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It exceeded my expectations, I am ticking more boxes with it than I initially thought. It solves for me: finding relevant topics in my industry to write about, keyword research, revenue forecast based on utilizing the keywords, and easier content writing.

As a total newbie to SEO and content writing what I appreciate the most are: 1. clean and intuitive interface 2. the onboarding videos depending on the level of expertise 3. the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] explains the why behind each step 4. it helps actually writing content, not just researching data 5. powerful AI, 6. professional and very quick customer service 7. the community of users. I came across this platform by chance, after having given up any idea of ever engaging in SEO. Writerzen made me think differently about this and I am very pleased with my results so far.

Nothing that I can think of, it has everything I need for my business. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also spoke about the roadmap in the latest webinar, looking forward to the new developments.

il y a 8 mois

Oskar
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Excellent Keyword and AI Writing Tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : WriterZen is not just any other Keyword Research tool. I feel like it is a whole suite of tools for keyword research and content creation bult into one. It is extremely robust and takes the place of multiple tools all in one. The training provided is also excellent. A suggested workflow is provided to get the most out of the tool and help you with your SEO content. I have not seen or used all the keyword research tools out there, but I have used many, and WriterZen has by far, become my favorite.

You can find longtail keyword ideas, you can find keyword topics, you find estimated monthly volume and estimated cost per clicks, you can see top headlines for those topics, but the best part is the ability to find keywords that are in that special low competition with high search volume zone. There is even a content creator that will help you with writing out your content. It will let you review your competitors and pick ideas to use in your outline. You will also see insights from Google such as "people also ask", "topics people discuss", "how people compare", and "reddit topics" as well. There is even a built in plagiarism checker as well.

The way you have to take the keywords from one part of the tool to another maybe could use some improvement in order to make a smoother flow. Other than that I haven't found many cons.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for making your purchase with WriterZen! We're so glad that you found what you were looking for. Thank you for giving us advice about the flow, truly appreciate it and look forward to serving you again.

Lakeside
Lakeside
Recruitment Marketing Consultant (Canada)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

A true writer's platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Writerzen is the best place to research and write your content. It provides you with everything that a content writer needs - from research material to writing software for effective brainstorming. The team behind it make sure that you are fully equipped with all the necessary information so that you can quickly create an awesome and SEO-Optimized content. I'm talking contents that ranks on SERPs. The future of content creation, editing, and distribution is here and Writerzen is the beginning. It's fast, simple, and easy to use. Writerzen is a community-driven platform. Anyone can join to learn or share their knowledge. Features I like: Content Optimizer Ai Writer Keyword Research feature User interface

Enjoying all the feature so far and the team is always implementing so, no cons, so far.

vlad
seo (Uruguay)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

WriterZen is a great tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Possibilities offered by WriterZen are endless !! Really powerful tools which improves month after month. KW Clustering is so useful and avoid wasting hours of research by hand. In addition video tutorials are up to date and cover all we need to know about it ... 👍👍👍

all tools seem to be upgrade often and each one is backed up with a video. That's great Time to handle this product can be long but video content is really helpful for this.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad that you've enjoyed using it!

Salim
Salim
ceo (Bangladesh)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Affordable tools for new marketer

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : overall experience for me with Writerzen its money saving, no need to monthly payment for ltd user . Easily research my keywords & checking content plagiarism

Writerzen has many features, mostly like keyword clustering & Keywords Overview check. Writerzen UI is also good and easy to use, for all of my SEO projects. Sometimes Topic Research features using for my new project research purpose

The plagiarism checking feature needs more improvement. When I compare it with quetext, Quetext output shows me more accurately. Also recently removed ahrefs data but keyword clustering feature does not effect with this changes

Greg
Greg
Blogger, Internet Marketer (É.-U.)

Best Topic and Keyword Research Tool On The Market

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Writerzen has solved a major issue I've had when it comes to finding topics and keywords to help me rank on the SERPs. The training provided within the software is exceptional and I've really learn a great deal more about what Google is looking for when it comes to writing content.

Since I've purchased Writerzen, I found that this tool does an exceptional job in finding blog niche topics with subtopics to help in developing a content structure for my blog. I also like the keyword research feature with the AllInTitle data that helps me to find the best keywords to give me the best chance of ranking on the first page of Google.

Although I love the overall functionality of the tool, I would recommend for the keyword clustering tool to highlight the keywords within each cluster to best use within the H1 title. Other than that, not many cons.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your review and feedback. We've noted down your recommendation. We're glad that you've enjoyed using WriterZen so far. Hope to hear again from you soon!

Al Amin
Al Amin
Digital Marketer (Bahreïn)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best for marketer, blogger and freelancer.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The tool is efficient and very helpful for Keyword research. You can find topic ideas, find plagiarism with a click of a button and it’s not just limited to articles but many other things like blogs and books too.

I only use 2 features keyword research tool and a plagiarism checker basically it's a keyword research tool The Writerzen keyword research tool is a simple and effective tool that generates targeted search phrases for your article.

Writerzen AI writing feature is totally useless after purchasing I never use this feature I tried so many times but it's so difficult to use.

Firdaus
Firdaus
Content Manager (Malaisie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Democratizing SEO

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Passing SEO know-how to a new hire is a unpleasant work. Somehow using tools like this it’s half of the work done.

Coming from a semi-experienced (not an expert) e-commerce owner, I find SEO typically more of a “hard” technical skill than “soft”. WriterZen democratized SEO strategies and made it real easy. You guys should check out the YouTube training it’s very well done. Even if you already have Semrush, Ahref (I personally have a lifetime Ubersuggest account) etc, my humble opinion is you still need this, it’s the cherry on top. (And the visuals of the dashboard is just stunning, it’s very nice to look at. Extremely rare in a SEO SaaS like this)

When they have a new minor update and claimed it as a “major” one

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for your kind words. We keep improving day by day and hope your experience was awesome. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Igor
Igor
Founder (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

WriterZen is an SEO Gem

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I spend a lot of time doing research on keywords and the best topics to write about. I was intrigued by the idea of using a tool that could help me uncover these keywords, so I decided to give WriterZen a try. I was really impressed with how easy it was to use this tool.

I would like to have more AI copywriting credits per month.