Avis clients sur Glasscubes

En savoir plus sur Glasscubes

Le moyen le plus simple de partager des fichiers, de gérer des projets et de communiquer efficacement. Le tout à partir d'un espace de travail en ligne centralisé et sécurisé.

En savoir plus sur Glasscubes

I found it really hard to use at the beginning and it wasn’t really well explained.

Glasscubes - Notes

Glasscubes a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 255 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Glasscubes ?

Nick
Nick
Commercial & People Director (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find

Commentaires : Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

- Easy of use - Breadth of Functionality - Amazing support - Great supporting documentation - Cross platform and device availability

- would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter. Best regards, The Glasscubes Team

Graham
IT Manager (R.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Easy to use, flexible collaboration platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Management is straightforward. End users require very little training to make use of the system and if they do, there's detailed help only a couple of clicks away. We've previously had issues collaborating with external folk but with Glasscubes it's been really simple to enable that and get a wide range of stakeholders involved where we couldn't easily before.

Glasscubes provides an easy to use, flexible platform for collaboration which works well for both internal use and especially when working with a range of external partners. The ability to enable facilities selectively for different groups and projects means they can have what they need without being distracted by what they don't.

The document editing functionality can sometimes need careful explanation as it's so flexible, sometimes less savvy users can get a bit confused.

Technical Architect - EHRS (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Cheap and cheerful collaboration

Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

Vanessa
Team Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

A great tool for management of teams

4,0 il y a 4 mois

The fact that we can have different teams and different users have specific access to folders/spaces. Glasscubes offers an online secure platform to store all the information and documents you need, allowing you to work on them whilst they are being kept safe. It’s also a great platform to share files and help with zero paper waste. You can also access it from any computer or iPhone!

The fact that only iPhone users can use the app effectively - android users need to log in on the web browser, limitations their operations in case they don’t have their laptop around.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your review and feedback. We do provide an app for Android users, it can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The Glasscubes Team

HR Advisor (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 201-500 employés

Glasscubes - A Superb Product, Supported by Expert and Attentive Staff

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been using Glasscubes now for the past few months and I have been hugely impressed with the service provided. Aside from the fact that the platform is easy to use and meets all of our needs from an intranet portal, the support and guidance we have been provided, both before and since launch, is second to none. Whether it be troubleshooting issues, or ideas for further development, the team at Glasscubes couldn't be more helpful - always providing us with a quick and beneficial solution. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

It is such a user-friendly platform, which our people have found really easy to get to grips with. It has allowed us to simplify many/most of our processes, centralise our frequently accessed documents and has opened up a world of possibilities in terms of connecting everyone. The implementation process was also very smooth, with fantastic guidance and support on hand from Glasscubes at all times.

There are genuinely no negative comments I have to make in this regard - the platform does what we need it to (and then some) and if there has been anything missing, Glasscubes have worked with us to find a solution.

Maria
Operations Manager (R.-U.)

Best System to use

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Glasscubes has made a massive impact on how we operate. The system is very user friendly and helps to store all documents in an organised way. The best part of it are the forms that can be created to accommodate our needs. If you face a problem or need support you always get a reply very quickly and helpful.

The only thing I can think of, it is if you were using another system, it will take you time to build Glasscubes, but that is not related to them, it all depends on the amount of work you had before

Hollie
Higher Education Ambassador (R.-U.)

Glasscubes has been invaluable

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Glasscubes has been invaluable to our team in a variety of ways. It has allowed us to work collaboratively and effectively in a team which is based across several, geographically disparate institutions. It has been really useful to house all of our resources and being able to edit in browser with Microsoft 365 has been very helpful.

I don't have anything negative to say about Glasscubes, I have found the platform to be incredibly useful in our team!

Dipak
MD (R.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Outstandiing Productivity Tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Exceptionally good

Easy to use, Tags are very useful and searching is a doddle Just a very good product. Will save tons of time and paper.Customer service is outstanding.

I can't think of any cons.. at present as we have a very smooth operation with it.

Compliance Manager (R.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201-500 employés

Glasscubes

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have been using Glasscubes for over 5 years and find the software very easy to use and for us to share documents throughout the business

The ease of use and document sharing within our business

Have not as yet found any reason to fault the software

Eugenio
Laboratory technician (Italie)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Work smarter not harder

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I really appreciated the ease of accessing the contents on the platform and the organization of the work.

I wish it were possible to integrate the glasscubes internal calendar with the pc calendar.

Jennifer
HE Outreach Co-ordinator (R.-U.)

Fantastic Programme

Commentaires : The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

Samuel
GIFC (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Glasscubes, Customised platform for organisation collaboration

Commentaires : It has a customised layout system which is professional and easy to store and locate documents, the limitations with not being able to have multiple people editing a document and inability to share a document for editing outside of the organisation means this product is weaker than when compared to google docs.

The high security and protection of key documents, as well as the function that allows you to share documents with juniors or other people without giving there the ability to download or edit the original. Also the documents on Glasscubes can be uploaded in versions, so previous versions can be tracked and secured when needed.

It is very frustrating to share with other organisations who do not have the permission to access and edit the document as they are not a Glasscubes user, this makes cross-collaboration hard. Also if multiple people work on the same document- at the same time, you will get kicked out and it will become locked to the main editor, so again- not good for multi-person editing and collaboration.

l’année dernière

Hi Samuel, Thank you for your review and feedback. I wanted to reach out to you to address your frustrations. It is possible to securely share information from Glasscubes with external organisations, using our 'secure share link' feature. If you need to edit and collaborate with external parties, please contact your account administrator and request that they be added to your workspace. When editing a file Glasscubes locks that file, so that other users cannot edit it at the same time, this protects the versioning of the document. During that time the file can still be viewed online, or downloaded by other users. If you use Office 365, it is also possible to co-edit documents, in much the same way as you can with Google Docs. All the best, the Glasscubes Team.

Linzey
Destinations Advisor (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

User friendly and flexible

Commentaires : Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

Claire
Claire
Head of Southern Universities Network (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

A secure, reliable to allow you share and collaborate with a dispersed team

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We are a dispersed team that work across across 130+ organisations. Glasscubes is a way that we can safely and securely store our documents and files and enable us to collaborate efficiently.
It is such a well thought out platform which, not only can users easily engage with but allows me as the manager to track version control on documents, see when staff have accessed material and track engagement with our partners.
The team at Glasscubes are also incredibly helpful, not only helping us iron out any issues but also taking on feedback as our use of Glasscubes increases. If you are working remotely and need a secure file sharing platform which also allows you to communicate easily with the team, I would highly recommend.

Version control - being able to see who has edited what and when, and also being able to revert to previous copies. Gives us additional peace of mind when a collaborative partner accidentally overwrites something. The online editing and editing in real time is also really useful. The security of the site and easy it is to control who sees what. Just incredibly flexible. It's an incredibly reliable site.

Difficulty to say, as the team has always been very receptive to us asking for work arounds or new features that prove popular.

George
Senior Administrative Officer (R.-U.)

Essential Software for Any Remote Team

Commentaires : My team has been using Glasscubes for 4 years now to enable us to work across multiple sites while keeping information flowing and having a central place to store our project documents. Glasscubes played a critical role in our business continuity last year when all employees had to work from home at very short notice. The support available from Glasscubes is exceptional and the platform in constantly in development. Users are encouraged to give feedback to the development team on features which would be useful to implement, and I've personally seen some of my suggestions rolled out across the site. It has the flexibility to suit teams and businesses of all sizes and I fully recommend Glasscubes to anybody looking for secure, cloud-based filesharing and collaboration solutions.

The collaboration aspect of Glasscubes is what really makes it stand out, allowing teams to store, edit and share documents across multiple locations and organisations. It integrates perfectly with MS Office and 365 with the recently-added feature to edit online in Office 365.

Some users can find it challenging to navigate the site at first but this is very easily fixed by a short introduction and training session which we have integrated in the induction process.

Patrick
Applications Analyst (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Glasscubes - SharePoint Extranet Replacement

Commentaires : Very positive. Rollout was painless. Our migration plan worked quite well. Glasscubes Support has been very responsive helping us with anything that has come up.

- ease of use - ease of administration - not browser dependent - users had the ability to invite their clients and colleagues to their workspaces

- administration needed some fine tuning - drag and drop feature was inconsistent (has since been corrected)

Michelle
Michelle
Web and Multi Media Editor (R.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects

Commentaires : I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Things I like about Glasscubes: 1) Its easy to use 2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access 3) You can give specific people access to a project 4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere 5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list 6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

Sarah
Field Support Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Excellent product for what we need

Commentaires : We launched Glasscubes a few years ago when in need of something quick and easy. This is the solution I got hooked on. It is quick and easy and yet it still has amazing functionality on so many levels. An excellent product. And BTW, the customer support folks are fantastic.

I like the flexibility in creating secure spaces for diverse sets of users, some overlapping and some not, based on their functions and needs. I like how easy it is to send notifications to a group of users about changes, updates, etc. I like the ease of setting up forms for end-user input. Our users love how they can just go to Glasscubes for what they need at any time without having to go through us and our helpdesk. And I also love that I don't have to manage passwords!

Occasionally, but rarely, the format of pages where I need tables isn't optimal, it wants to out-think me a bit and makes me do what it wants rather than what I want.

Mark
Superintendent (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource

Commentaires : In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Ease of use Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files File review and collaboration made easy Easy management of access for large pool of users Great discussion and polling options for online decision making Global calling options Pushed notices Good calendar tool Strong tech support

Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

Tarek
Director (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Implementing GC at a London Early Years School

Commentaires : Excellent, from the first interaction. Very clear, friendly and straightforward. Super professional people!

Easy to use, easy to set-up and manage and easy to get in touch with GC if you have questions. It's a human company, and the customer service is amazing.

Possibly could integrate lots more features and apps like survey tools

Adil
administrative Officer (BWS TRADING TEAM) (R.-U.)
Vente en gros, 201-500 employés

Virtual Work Space

Commentaires : we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims.
Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally. Easy Data/file sharing. Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Adil, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration. The Glasscubes Team

April
April
Teacher (É.-U.)

My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls.

Commentaires : A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Administrative Assistant (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Every document feature that I need is here

4,0 l’année dernière

The feature that I like best about this product is that it allows me to exchange files and manage papers without worrying about security effortlessly. I also like that I can build my unique material within the software, allowing me to need only one tool instead of the multiple I previously employed.

The only drawback I've discovered is that I have to extract documents to amend them before re-uploading them, but this is due to my organization, not the software. If you operate from an organization that allows it, you can use a desktop to access the system.

Edward
Site Manager (R.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

extremely useful file sharing and portal

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : very good, our company has been using it for many years now

We use Glasscubes for file management, file sharing and document control. We upload all of our documents and use it to update and record them all. it is extremely easy to use and find files with the search function

i think that when a file has been updating the older files should be put in an archive folder

il y a 4 mois

Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback. Glasscubes has file versioning built-in. If you update a file it will add the new version and automatically archive older versions. Just reach out to us if you have any questions.

Amanda
Trustee (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Straightforward

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am using it as a Board member so all documents are loaded in preparation for meetings.

It is easy to move between documents and I get notifications when new files are added

I would like to be able to create a link from a document to take me direct to another. It would be helpful to be able to add private notes, all comments are visible.