Avis clients sur Notability

En savoir plus sur Notability

Application pour aider les individus à prendre des notes, à recueillir des idées pour des projets, à annoter des documents, etc.

En savoir plus sur Notability

I love Notability for its ability to let me type or handwrite notes and have those notes sync across my iPhone, Mac, and iPad. Notability allows me to edit notes and e-mail them as well.

It kicks you out for no reason and deletes you work if you don’t do something.

Notability - Notes

Notability a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Notability ?

Senior Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Helpful Note-Taking Tool That Syncs across Devices

5,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Mohammad
Mohammad
Technical Office Engineer (Koweït)
Génie civil, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Notability has, & will always be my go-to note-taking utility.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Notability offers exceptional note-taking & sharing flexibility to carry on my work. Being able to draft my notes from my phone & continue where I left off on the bigger iPad screen is a great experience thanks to its flawless synchronization. As such, I always draft my work reports (& personal notes) using the reliable software, & will continue to do for the foreseeable future.

Ever since I started using the app nine years ago during college, I was easily able to write down notes, sketch important details on snapped photos of the class whiteboard from my iPad mini & even share my notes to classmates in PDF format. Upon graduating & starting my engineering career, Notability has remained faithful with its feature-set & stability to continually support my productivity requirements. The highly-detailed, yet small-sized PDF exports of my notes are easily shareable especially on sites that have upload limit. The ability to move around & resize writings & inserted photos without messing the note page ensures content tidiness, & the wide selection of page UI options substantially elevates the note-taking experience.

I have absolutely no complaints with the app. It's just great.

Saurabh
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

One of the apps you need to have if you have iPad

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I like Notability and I hope it keeps improving. Import/Export can be improved a little more.

Easy to keep track of my subjects, courses, etc. It also has interesting planner themes to incorporate. I had a great overall experience so far.

I just came across one problem so far which is the page divider. It seems that when you use lines for your page it's the same color as the page divider and it often gets ignored. I hope there was an option to change the color of the lines

Sage
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Notability

3,0 l’année dernière

The feature I like most with Notability is the ability to screen mirror pdfs to my tv. Being able to do this makes it quick and easy to share and edit documents with my students. I love the ability to use my pencil stylus to write directly on the document. It is also great to be able to use all of the other features that Notability offers, such as highlighting, cut, as well as being able to easily share documents with others.

One issue I have with this product is that sometimes I have to make several attempts to scan and upload a document. There are also times that after it scans it does not show the correct orientation. Otherwise the product does what I need.

Himanshu
Research Scholar (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Good notes taking app for school and university students in need to develop productivity skills

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : having bought it as my first notes taking application and having it at base price with no annual pricing. I initially had no such use of the application. however overtime with understanding of notes and reducing paper footprint in long way have been major motivators for me utilising this application. however due to its annual pricing the feature that I bought initially have been the only one that I am using as the feature that I forgot to buy in initial phase due to restricted financial income have not really affecting my work but same may not be said for current new user who go though annual subscriptions. overall the application is great for usage and has good interface in comparison to goodnotes and native notes taking application.

to be able to work on text, scribble and subjects to divider mechanism to divide each section in predefined format. also having different notes template that fits in school, university and research background which are handy. one can also work it out in social experiments requiring working on multiple pdf questionnaires into subject specific. also the with audio ability to record interviews and lecture is plus point in case for individual which like taking up revision and optimising the notes at later phases

The pricing mechanism on the application have been shifted annual which is downside for those individual for whom this application have been designed. if following could have been something like 30-50 $ for version and if there are major feature updates, they could make version once in every 3-5 years which can be provided as upgrade for exisintng user at certain discount and retain the 30-50$ price. additionally family sharing could be restricted to single user across multiple devices, instead of provided family sharing which can provide better ability to understand usages and version upgrade feasibility.

Social Media Manager (Tchéquie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

The Best Note-Taking App

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : After I got an iPad I put a lot of time into choosing the right note-taking app for everyday use, school and work notes and I am very glad I found Notability. It is very simple yet full of useful tools and possibilities. Some things could be improved but the app is constantly getting better and better which is great. I love that I can automatically sync my notes to OneDrive so I can access them on other devices as well.

- Simple, easy to use - Zoom-in function for handwriting - Customizable pen and paper setting - A lot of templates and stickers - Gallery of other people's notes - Writing over multiple pages - Supports gestures - A lot of useful tools - OneDrive synchronization

- I would appreciate more paper and pen settings: the current options are good but there could be more (for example brush-pen with higher stabilization for calligraphy) - Hard to format when writing with a keyboard (iPad)

Naja
Cabinets médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Notability, multifunctional Note taking app with many built in features, great for Students

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I think notability is a great software and I utilize it every day for hundreds and hundreds of notes over the course of my higher education.

Some of the things that I like the best about not ability or the ease of organizing different courses or topics and the ability to put in multiple different tabs within a specific course or within a specific project. Additionally I like that you are able to directly back up your notes into another storage feature such as Google drive or box.

Some of the things that I like the least about this software are that if you are running out of space on your device it is extremely difficult to upload the notes to be used. You would need to delete some notes or back them up somewhere else and then delete them. Otherwise as you are trying to open the notes up it just says downloading from the cloud and that typically takes a long time if it even downloads at all.

Alexandre
Scientist (Brésil)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

Good for subscription only

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Notability is a robust app for taking notes in which there’s a possibility to create open access link to share content. Anyone can use this link to view the notes in any browser or on any device. While drawing, I love the favorites bar, though it is limited to three items on the free plan. I could also add the amazing audio recording feature for notetakers.

I see benefits for Notability only if one can afford a premium subscription. The free plan otherwise make this app very comparable to other note-taking apps

Math and Science Tutor (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Amazing software for organization and productivity, I would highly recommend it 10/10

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great software for taking notes or planning general. Notability also pretty much all the resources and templates you would need. Saves you time with the autosave feature. Highly recommend 10/10

Overall very user friendly software, perfect for beginners and technology experts. Very easy to use and navigate around, all the tools are fairly self explanatory which is great. There are lots of templates for like planners, journals, to do lists, daily planners available which I really like using. The software has a great organization feature where it is very easy to organize all the notes. You can also send files directly from the app without much effort and can send files to Notability with ease which is very convenient. I would highly recommend Notability if you are looking for a reliable digital notebook because it has all the useful functions you would need. Notability is always very reliable because it never crashes and fails to save my work - it has autosave.

I honestly don't have anything to criticize about Notability. I wish it were free but for the $12 that I have to pay per year, I think it is honestly very worth it and a great deal.

Nurul Miza
Nurul Miza
Information Technology Specialist (Malaisie)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Notability for quick note taking

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has its pro and cons, but i feel the cons is much more and the pricing is not too bad.

Notability is a good online note taking application, because it I can easily organized my notes by its segment or category using the separator or tagging it using the color tagger. Changing the fonts for each notes also quite fun as i can choose more relax or casual fonts for personal notes.

Things that i notice with this software is, there are no option to integrate the application with third parties software like Google Chrome. It is much needed integration as it will making it easy to clipping a website or notes directly from the web browser.

Taylor
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy note taking

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Easy to take notes and manage your documents.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Bree
College Student (É.-U.)
E-learning, 10 000+ employés

Simple & Amazing Organization with Easy Features

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience has been fabulous. I have used Notability for two years now and tried many different note-taking applications, but this is the simplest and user-friendly app I have used.

My favorite features about Notability is definitely the organization of notes. You can create folders that are easy to access with as many separate notes as you need, and you can create categories to separate the folders. Everything is super easy to access and create as a user. Importing and exporting are easier than making coffee. The Lasso Tool in Notability can move things around, make them bigger or smaller, copy it, and duplicate. You can turn handwritten words to text, and you can even keep recorded notes!

There isn’t anything super specific that is outrageously bad, but this is definitely not an app for drawing or being creative. It’s only function is to take notes in all different ways.

Francisco
Francisco
research coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Good but pricey

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great. I would recommend it if you have the money but there are plenty of free options to choose from.

Overall this software is great, I have used it for about 3 years and once you learn how to use it it works great. The best thing is how easy it autosaves files and loads them on all your devices ( I use it on my iPhone, MacBook, and iPad). There is no need to worry as all your files are saved and updated automatically. It has many functions and the keynote feature works like a charm.

On its last version now you have to pay for it and it is expensive. it used to be free but not anymore if you are a new user.

Sean
Professor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Notability for grading assignments

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As I've mentioned, Notability is a game-changer for me. It is the greatest piece of software written for IOS mobile.

Notability on an iPad is the single best application for business purposes that I have purchased. Using this with an Apple Pencil is like using pen and paper. The palm rejection is superior to Adobe's. Even now that our university is back in person, I have maintained electronic grading. I even did this for in-person exams. This made it possible to return the exams electronically to students and maintain a complete record of what was completed.

Honestly, I have no cons about the software. It is brilliant. My only complaint is that I would like a version for a PC. I would purchase this in a second.

Jussi
Author - Facilitator - Coach (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best note taking/making apps available

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have been using Notability since it became available. It has had a very good roadmap and the company has been very careful not to convolute the tool with unnecessary features. It is a very tight and well rounded product. A true workhorse of note taking.

The ease of use and UX are way better than any other similar tools. The audio recording and its synch with the note taking is a killer feature and works like a charm.

The folder structure is not flexible enough for advanced use.

Agustin
Teacher (Mexique)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Opinion

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : What i like is that i can store large quantities of information in one app and don’t have to carry many notebooks at the same time, and that I’m doing my part in saving the environment, and i can change the fonts of ink without having to carry many pens and making a mess

Organization system, preview of notes, dividers to organize subjects, it lets you search recognizing handwriting notes, 15 different paper color options Quick notes, bookmarks, multitasking within the app.

That everything is contained within one no itself if you want to add a picture you can do that but you have to either added to a new note or into an existing note with, doesn’t have many paper templates it only has 3, you cannot have mixed paper templates within one document

Atul
Senior Member of Technical Staff (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Best immersive note taking app out there

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Good, I use it regularly for some maths and jotting down thoughts.

How natural it feels to use on an iPad, more so than the inbuilt notes app. I especially find being able to import images and pdfs and annotating them really useful.

There’s nothing bad as such, but wish there was a history of edits section (or maybe it’s there and I’ve not found it), to restore the note to an earlier version.

Miguel
CEO (Portugal)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Interesting App for notes

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Easy to use. Have everything we need for note taking.

No integration with another apps , for example zapier

Senior Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Helpful Note-Taking Tool That Syncs across Devices

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with Notability is that its the notetaker that I keep coming back to for its dependability, ease of use, and intuitive features.

I find that occasionally the copy and paste function can be a bit finicky. Other than that, I have no real complaints.

Luciano
Luciano
ChatBot and Automation developer (Italie)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the most consistent apps for notes and more

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Totally positive overall experience! I happen to use this app when I struggle with the limitations of Apple's Notes app, which still has some limitations in terms of functionality and usable elements.

Notability is immediately appreciated because it makes you achieve greater organization, and therefore productivity. I really appreciate the availability of different coloured pens, moving notes around over time, as well as quickly sketching out tables, charts and graphs.

In the past I have had some problems using the desktop version. Some sudden crashes made the experience frustrating due to unexpected reboots because of errors, since a few months, however, everything seems fixed and working as expected.

Ed
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Excellent Note Taking in Notability

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been able to import my forms into Notability, which has truly enhanced conducting client interviews.

This software is just what the doctor ordered to allow me to take notes during client interviews, keep them organized, convert them into popular formats and export them through email.

The software is fairly intuitive, but can be tricky to discover and use all the features.

Roxanne
Doctor resident (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Notability review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Very user friendly. Clean and organize.

Sometime it’s hard to navigate through the notes. Search is not very accurate but works sometimes

Managing Director (Turquie)
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés

The best pal for the iPad

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Really nothing

I used to carry multiple notebooks, at home or in office but it was hard to synchronize the daily notes.Since I use the app I carry my notes and my agenda with me everywhere

Some more agenda alternatives would really help

Jo
Behavior Therapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Good notetaking app

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Notability has a pretty nice note organization system. The ability to record audio notes is a great feature. Annotation on an iPad is simple!

The free version can be limiting, especially inconvenient once you reach your max allotted space. More variety in the handwriting and pen features would also be nice.

Mauricio
Independent (Colombie)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Notes for everyone and everything

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : it is a great product with an excellent interface and generates a great satisfaction in all aspects.

is intuitive to use and does not require a long learning curve

when there are new updates or new app services it generates annoying interruptions

Juan Jesús
Juan Jesús
Gerente (Mexique)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Si tienes un Ipad de los mejores para tomar notas

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Muy buen editor de texto para tomar notas, se pueden revisar en pdf para visualizarlas y compartirlas.

La posibilidad de sincronizar el audio con el texto que se va agregando para revisión futura es muy buena, además de estar completamente integrado a Apple

Si quieres usarla con Windows no existe la aplicación u otro sistema operativo.