15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur VendorPM

Plateforme basée sur le cloud qui permet aux gestionnaires immobiliers de communiquer avec les fournisseurs et de demander des devis.

En savoir plus sur VendorPM

We need more parameters for the drop-downs. We have a fire alarm installation and there was only an option for CO2 alarm installation.

VendorPM - Notes

5,0

VendorPM a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 31 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé VendorPM ?

Construction, 11–50 employés

One of the Best Vendor Softwares

5,0 l’année dernière

VendorPM interface is very easy to use. We have been using this software for over an year and would totally recommend for anyone else on contractor side (which we are). From new RFQs to jobs awarded, VendorPM has streamlined every single step.

Small little bugs, however VendorPM team is very approachable and they take the suggestions very seriously

Nicholas
President (Canada)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51–200 employés

A game-changer

Commentaires : We have solved the problem of receiving estimates from contractors with an accurate scope of work. The program allows us to upload a customized scope of work to a procurement system that ensures that any contractors providing an estimate on a specific job, do so by using the scope of work that we have developed. This keeps the quotations fair and comparable (apples-to-apples). The program also allows us to track all of the routine maintenance items that might occur in a calendar year of operation at a condominium online. This calendar feature provides our employees with the ability to implement an annual plan which reminds them to obtain estimates for seasonal items such a sprinkler start/stop, window washing, garage cleaning and more so that our employees are actively managing upcoming projects in an organized fashion.

The most valuable feature on VendorPM is the ability to solicit competitive bids from qualified contractors. In the condominium management industry, there are many companies that compete to provide contracting services, with a variety of qualifications, market share and infrastructure. VendorPM allows us to procure estimates in bulk, with the touch of a button and request proposals for various services from as many contractors as we wish. This keeps the receipt of estimates streamlined and efficient, and allows for a high volume of estimates to be procured, keeping contractors accountable to adhere to market rates due to the high level of competition.

The program does not have a feature to sync with our Outlook calendars. This would be useful so that when our employees solicit bids or are reminded by the program to solicit bids, that they can view these reminders in their calendars.

Operations Supervisor (Canada)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

VenderPM review

Commentaires : Its a good system however there is still some tweaks that need to be solved. I've discussed with my contact at VenderPM.

Easy to use and get quotes and great service people to help you when there are issues.

A lot of contractors who are on the system tend not to respond through VenderPM. If they do respond, they email me the quotes directly. Also, when I'm submitting an RFQ, a lot of contractors just ignore the request and I have to follow up.

Nicole
Propety Manager (Canada)

The Google of Trades

Commentaires : The overall concept of Vendor PM, which I personally believe is to be become a verb, like 'Googling' is brilliant. The more Trades accept and sign up to partner with VendorPM, the better value for service Property Managers will have and the more options and choice we'll be given on top of, real reviews from colleagues which is an added layer of confidence when picking trades to bid on jobs. Aside from all of that, the VendoPm team is phenominal to deal with. They respond, they correct and they listen to suggestions for improvement, it's not often you find a company who honestly wants to do and be better.

It's a 'one stop' place to look for, schedule and RFQ projects. From large Capital expenditures involving membranes and water proofing to smaller annual projects like bin and chute cleaning. The other feature that Vendor PM has, that I have under utilized is the Annual Planning. The ability to schedule ahead when items need to take place and then from there, utilize the RFQ to sort and set the Trades.

The inability to save a completed RFQ has frustrated me on occaistion, but the team at Vendor PM has been quick to provide help or offer a work around so all is not lost.

Matthew
President (Canada)

Great Tool to Grow Sales

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are focused on growing our overall business and share in the market.

The VendorPM platform allows us to expand our sales opportunities and makes our team aware of opportunities in our core markets and segments.

Not sure if it is within VendorPM's control but we have seen a lot of RFP's be cancelled recently.

Kevin
Sr. Project Manager (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

VendorPM is Great !

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good, the VendorPM team is amazing and this platform has boosted our business and client network immensely.

Easy of use and client support is great !

At first the navigation of some pages was redundant, but these concerns were addressed by the software team very quickly.

Misha
Owner (Canada)

Amazing, easy-to-use software

5,0 l’année dernière

It's very easy to get connected to property managers, and very easy to submit proposals. Provides lots of opportunities

They can continuously add more property managers until everyone is using it, will allow for more opportunities in my industry.

Allison
Accounts Receivable (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501–1 000 employés

Carmichael Engineering

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our Customer Success Assoicate [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing. She always answers any questions I have and provides assistance when any issues arise.

It is user friendly and not time consuming to use. Email notifications for requested quotes for our HVAC services.

The live chat wasn't very helpful when I had tried to use it at one-point last year. Emails or phone calls to my Customer Success Associate have been more reliable.Potential Customers sending quote requests that are not related to the services that we provide resulting in a higher decline rate.

Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

Vendor PM use of trial version

Commentaires : Overall good, but response time is more. Asking for access and more details. Of course bidding remotely is hard. Now I have started giving more information, how in our business, giving detail is hard for some items for example Boiler costing?

This software is in the development phase. Around 30000 vendors listed but still many more to come to make it perfect platform.

Still in development phase, many more vendors should come into.

Property Manager Value

Commentaires : Excellent! I think it brings value to what I can provide to our customers.

How quickly I can get quotes from several different service providers.

The limitations in how you have to specialize the service in the RFQ. For example, I needed eaves trough cleaning. There is not key-word for some services.

Vanessa

VendorPM - RFQs Assistant

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive due to their customer service. They contact you if the due date is quickly approaching and not enough vendors have responded in order to review the RFQ and to see if additional vendors are required. They are there to support and make sure that you are successful for your corporations.

The software is the gateway to contractor and vendor communication. Makes RFQs easy and aids in casting a wide net.

Transitioning back and forth between "pages" isn't always easy. Previous pages aren't filled out as left. When clicking on vendors during the RFQ stage one isn't able to return to the list of vendors who provide the service.

Dean
president (Canada)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Evolution of the product has made use more of a challenge

Commentaires : started off positively but willingness to use the product has slipped....

The concept of easy comparison and sourcing of qualified bidders for work on behalf of our clients.

there have been several changes - including to the look and style of the interface. It seems to have gone from design willingness to work with condo managers to requiring us to interact with their system in a way that requires working within Vendor PM systems for work scheduling.

Janice
Property Admin (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Overview of software

Commentaires : Some of the vendors do not reapply back or deny your request.

This software is easy to use and navigate throughout. There is a lot of categories that you can research for your request.

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Melinda
Condominium Manager (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

How much I like VendorPM!

Commentaires : I really like this platform and always let new contractors of mine about it.

I like how easy it is to use and if by chance I have a question the VendorPM team are there quickly to help.

Currently no option to show your RFQ was awarded to another contractor not on VendorPM / or why you cancelled you RFQ.

Jim

Jim Webster Review

Commentaires : Overall it is a favourable experience

The ability to send an RFQ to a number of vendors at the same time.

Find it a little confusing to pull up RFQ and manage them

Dimitrios
Assistant Property Manager (Canada)

Vendor PM Review by One Cole

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very satisfactory!

Customer assistance, vendor list, quote request process and overall experience.

Organization of chats in the messaging section. Can be a lot more organized with separate chats for all the different quotes.

Hitarth

Great Tool for Property Managers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far it has been great at meeting expectations other than the point mentioned above.

The Ease of obtaining multiple quotes for a job.

The lack of a feature that lets you blacklist/turn off some vendors for some specific tasks.

Lintao
condo manager (Canada)

VendorPM

support from vendor PM is really good. I get help all the time when I need.

Categories for vendors can be refined a bit more for better navigation and vendor finding

Aleksia
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Great Tool for Property Managers

Commentaires : I believe this platform is a great tool for property managers and any other companies that would require to obtain multiple quotes. Its easy to find companies.

The support I received was amazing! Neel was eager to assist with everything. Even reaching out to some companies for their responses or attention to my request for quote. I liked that I could send out the same quote request to several companies. It made it easy to track. I liked that most of the companies had all the information as well such as email/website so you could have a look at their services/products.

For some projects it was hard to get quotes or get any updated from the Contractors. Even when more time was provided. It would be beneficial to have a timeline and if there is no response from a company to offer another company on the list in its place.

Gowri
Director (Canada)

Easy Vendor/Contract Management Tool

Commentaires : The team at Vendor PM is top notch and are very client centric.

The product is easy to use, intuitive and almost acts like your personal assistant once you set up your profile. The analytics for an admin level user provides great insight into operations management. The product launch and integration into existing lifecycle was seamless and quick.

There were some teething pains but that was more due to adoption compared to the software itself.

Lisa
Senior Property Manager (Canada)

Easy Vendor PM

Commentaires : Overall, I've had a great experience with VendorPM and the software has saved me a lot of time in the RFQ's I've sent out this year.

I like having everything in one place. Send one RFQ to multiple vendors just by selecting them from the list of vendors. No copying and pasting multiple times. The time saved is invaluable.

The software itself is fine. The worst part is having to go back and look for more vendors when the ones you have chosen decline to quote.

Cesar
Operatio Manager (Canada)
Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

Excellent

Commentaires : Positive.

It is a good tool to track the quote request process

the extra cost-benefits that it can involve.

Joseph
Senior Building Operator (Canada)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Easy to use software that helps streamline the quoting process

The software is very easy to use and provides easy access to new vendors. The support staff at VendorPM are always there for you and ensure that you are getting the most of of their software.

It would be helpful to have the ability to sort vendors using a unionized / non-unionized filter as some vendors that we use must be union.

Jill
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

easy access to more contractors

Commentaires : so far, good. I have been able to move forward getting jobs quoted and approved. Some I am still waiting on

Getting 3 quotes is easier when you have access to more contractors

During COVID some contractors are not responding owing to staff layoffs, Provincial restrictions allowing contractors to visit site, contractors backlogged

Taufiq
Condominium Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Centralized Procurement Platform

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great. No Complaints

I use is consistently to source new vendors for jobs that I need to get around the buildings that I manage

The breadth of vendors is still limited (though growing on daily basis). An easier way to add quotes that I received from teh outside would be great.