Avis clients sur Adobe Photoshop

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Adobe Photoshop

Image editing tool that helps businesses edit and enhance photos, create digital drawings & store files in a centralized repository.

En savoir plus sur Adobe Photoshop

214 avis affichés

Glen W.
  • Publié le 09/06/2021

"Adobe Photoshop is a must for business"

Commentaires: I have been using Adobe Photoshop for well over 20 years. When I first starting using it, you had to purchase a one time license for it. This was quite expensive for the time. For the last several years they have been using a subscription model that comes with a free trial. I also like the fact that they have package options which bundle several Adobe products together so you can get everything you need in one stop. That being said, Adobe Photoshop is the best program of it's kind out there, but some of Adobe's other programs are still behind industry leaders. I also use Gimp from time to time and Blender. Gimp's interface is not good to say the least and although Blender is a very good program, you have to be an expert to use it.

Avantages: * Works seamlessly with all Adobe Cloud programs
* Is the industry standard
* Has a free trial
* Has a monthly subscription which keeps costs down

Inconvénients: * Can be a bit overwhelming for beginners
* Poor customer service in regards to billing issues

• Publié le 09/06/2021
Moises S.
  • Publié le 01/05/2021

"The most complete image editing software."

Commentaires: Photoshop has totally improved the quality of our designs, we have gone from using platforms like Canva to using Photoshop, the change has been very big. Our clients always demand original and professional designs, with Photoshop we have those designs.

Avantages: We use this tool every day in the agency, the image editing results are 100% professional, I can add all the text fonts you need and make thousands of variations to sizes, shapes, colors. Without a doubt it is one of the best platforms we use.

Inconvénients: I think it is a difficult software to use, it is extremely complete but you must learn how to use it first, it has so many functions that it is difficult to know how to use them all.

• Publié le 01/05/2021
Miguel G.
E Commerce Asst.
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2021

"Photoshop saves your business time"

Commentaires: Fantastic always performs well. No matter what kind of workload.

Avantages: I really appreciate that you can record actions on this software. This eliminates time from hand jamming the entire photo retouching experience. I really enjoy the array of work you can do on this software. From skin retouching to color accuracy for products this software handles raster images very well. Adobe Camera Raw is also great for manipulating colors prior to print.

Inconvénients: Nothing really bad I can say about this. It doesn't deal with vector images, but that is what Adobe Illustrator is for.

• Publié le 25/05/2021
Arun K.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2021

"Pioneer digital image manipulation tool"

Commentaires: Photoshop is the gold standard for image editing and designing. Despite of being around for more than three decades many people still use it as the trusted tool for their digital works. You will need some training to get used to the plethora of tools available but once you master those you can start creating your master piece images.

Avantages: Photoshop is one of the oldest yet efficient tools to edit images or to design advertisement for your website.
Handy keyboard shortcuts and smart tools there are shortcuts for almost every tool within photoshop, this makes your workflow really fast.
With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can save your work directly online and access the saved images from anywhere. This is a very handy feature that enables you to store images securely and being able to access it remotely from anywhere.
The selection tools is something I use the most and I think the precision has improved on the latest iterations.
Ability to handle RAW photos with ease, the RAW images are usually of large size and Photoshop handles it very efficiently.
It supports almost all image formats including .

Inconvénients: Steep learning curve, photoshop requires a lot of practice to able to understand all the available tools. For a new user this can take while but once you master it there is no going back.
Lags on low end computers, Photoshop consumes a handsome amount of RAM while running and you better upgrade your internals before getting hands on with the Photoshop
Expensive subscription options, specially for hobbyist photographer like me.

• Publié le 11/07/2021
Haris M.
Manager Accounts
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2021

"Adobe Photoshop is the World Best Image Editing Software"

Commentaires: I am using adobe Photoshop for last 10 years for image editing, textile designing, making brochures and business cards and found very useful and full of amazing features.

Avantages: Adobe Photoshop is the world most renowned software in the industry and almost every IT professional use this incredible software. It supports multiple operating system like, Windows, Mac and cloud and can be easily downloaded online from adobe official website. The software don't have free version but they offer free trial in which you can get use of this software and later register it by paying there charges. The software is so professionally designed and full of essential tools that it always supports small, medium and large companies. The little practice makes you familiar with the working of this software and once you master you can perform any image editing task.

Inconvénients: I haven't find any cons as the software possesses almost all the required essentials tools and features which we need in professional working. If in future the company offers a free version for beginners then this will be more beneficial for students and pre learners to learn this amazing software.

• Publié le 10/05/2021
Giselle R.
designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2021

"must have software for editors!"

Commentaires: This software is very useful for me because I use it for graphic design, photography editions and digital draws so it helps in all the areas that my company works with.

Avantages: theres so much information about how to use this software and the interface is very instinctive to use. Has a lot of compatibility with all the presets and templates in other platforms. The amount of tools that have is huge and is very useful for our company.

Inconvénients: requires to know how to use the software because there is some specific functions that are not so easy no do but nothing that on internet can't solve.

Alma R.
Architect
  • Publié le 26/07/2021

"Basic or advanced, one of the best editing programs."

Commentaires: In general it is one of the best investments I have made, in terms of time and money, the capacity you have to edit and create with the programme is only limited by your own creativity, the evolution of the software and the progress it has made over the years, I have spent almost 8 years seeing how everything is changing towards new trends without losing the basis of how we learned to use the programme and its main tools. Although there are things that I have not been able to use over the years, I have seen the capacity of these tools in other fields. Perhaps there will come a time when their accessibility may be greater not only in the areas in which they are used but in its cost.

Avantages: Its ease and speed of learning to use it and its extensive capacity for the creation and editing of a wide range of graphic content. Its incredible evolution over the years and personally being able to create basic projects from school to a professional one where I could get an economic gain from it, is something that gives you personal satisfaction.

Inconvénients: I think it is a common thing to hear, the accessibility to the product in its economic sense is very problematic, although in the last years as a professional its price has not been a problem for me, during my career it was something I struggled with a lot. And if I had to choose one unpleasant detail it would be its auto-save and the terrible moments I had to go from having it all to losing every advance I had made in my work.

• Publié le 26/07/2021
Goran S.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"Best in the field but also the most expensive"

Commentaires: I have been using Photoshop since I was in my early teens and have learned all I know about design and photo manipulation in Photoshop. It is the best at what it does and it rarely, if ever, has any errors that would disturb the workflow. With that in mind, I can recommend it to industry professionals and hobbyists who can afford the pricy subscription.

Avantages: Photoshop is the best photo manipulation software and the industry standard. The updates are frequent and introduce new functionality that improves the software.

Inconvénients: Photoshop works on a subscription model and the subscription is on the pricier side. It is, though, bundled with other apps, but if you just want to use one, you can't.

Alvaro P.
  • Publié le 24/06/2021

"With a little help from my friends"

Commentaires: Great overall experience. Get most of my tasks done in an efficient manner. Working with raw files can be a drag as I have to convert some raw files to DNG. I also find it a disservice to have to resort Photoshop Elements (2019) in order to organize my image files. Before editing a files they should be organized, therefore a tool as useful and intuitive as Photoshop elements should have been included.

Avantages: Hidden surprises. What can be done with internet available scripts. The version I use is Photoshop CS6. Although I have been using this software for several years It seems I keep on learning some new tricks : like centering images by using the Marquee tool followed by selecting the Move tool : presto now I can align the image in six different predefined positions. But what really amazes me is the ability of this version of Photoshop to manipulate video Images, extract image files from the video, apply filters to resulting layers, and then transform the layers into files. And then these image files can be used in a video editor to your imagination’s delight.

Inconvénients: Steep learning curve. But I have managed to find what I need by consulting the internet. The biggest challenge in searching the internet is finding the keywords for what you want to achieve with your particular software. Now why would I be looking on the internet for instructions for Photoshop CS6, instead of looking up the Manual that comes with CS6. My assessment would have to be that I rarely found what I was looking for in the manual. With the manual you have to connect too many dots, whereas with the internet search you often find step by step instructions to achieve a particular task. Also on the down size is that this version of Photoshop is the last one with a permanent license. The subsequent versions are yearly licenses. And that is a big deal!

Ni made cristina D.
Freelancer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 24/05/2021

"Adobe Photoshop - Make All Your Picture to be Fantastic!"

Commentaires: Adobe Photoshop or commonly abbreviated as Photoshop is software that is the creation of Adobe Systems which is specifically aimed at those who want to do photo editing and create certain effects to get impressive shots.
Because of the level of convenience and also the many features in the software, many digital photographers and advertising companies rely on the following services to work on their projects. Thus, it is not surprising that Photoshop has now succeeded in becoming the market leader in photo editors.
Basically, the main function of this image processing application is to edit photos or images with raster or bitmap types. However, as an image editing application, its functions can be more specific, such as improving image results, engineering, to creating new image designs according to demand.
To beautify itself, there are various things that can be used by users (me), including fixing color saturation, smoothing objects, drawing certain parts, adding visualization effects, and many others. Due to someone's skill at creating a photo with Photoshop, other people can be amazed by creator's work.

Avantages: Able to produce more satisfying images, it has complete and quality features.
Can make writing with the effect I want, and look different from other forms of writing.
Can be used for design or image editing
Can be used to process web material. Whether it's the basic mapping of a website, banner ads, or even small things like image management that I want to use as a feature image on a web, it can be managed first with the following application.
It is familiar, and has always been a mainstay by several groups
More complete editing facilities than others
The engineering result looks like the original without any edits
Able to create a higher quality effect, even though previously there were too many effects
Compatible with several types of image formats.

Inconvénients: It takes a long time to learn to become proficient in mastering all the features available in an image processing application. Layers can only be understood by the creator (myself), because if there are so many, of course other people who will continue my work will be quite confused. Even though it has been given an appropriate name, I still have to get used to it for some time to learn it
Not suitable in making magazines or brochures, because it is not reliable in making paragraphs with a large number of words. The size required is too big too, moreover, there are many layers that are inputted in a certain project with high quality. The required storage file can be up to GB.
When used to print results, the paper used is relatively difficult
The required resources are quite high, so not all people can use the following software smoothly, because of CPU, RAM, to VGA and GPU limitations used.

• Publié le 24/05/2021
Jason E.
freelancer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/06/2021

"adobe photoshop review"

Commentaires: Photoshop has brought a lot of innovation to my designer skills. I am just satisfied working with this software for all my projets. The capacity of editing feaures it offers to its users is far more advanced as compared to other competitive photo editing software. It's just the right tool for professional photographs.

Avantages: adobe photoshop has demonstrated itself qualified to be hailed (might sound insane, yet it's the way I believe), I can simply drag and drop my records as though it were a piece of cake (woah) -It allows me to keep my workspace very organized, assign different files to their independent folders based on file categories just within one user interface.
- what else causes me to feel energized and inspired if not having a program with a high level graphical interface and potential outcomes that can change over the refuse (pointless pictures) into valuable records? indeed, that is the means by which photoshop helps me out, making valuable documents out of those I'd decided to ship off the recycle bin.
-It permits me to synchronize my libraries with cloud documents.
-It has an advanced understanding of the 3D concept
-Users can assign certain codes to this software and its responses to their queries accordingly
-Photoshop is able to zoom out an image to the least pixels which are rather fantastic as it helps my work throughout the success.
-The latest version has advanced tools to improving on creative masterpieces for photographs like advanced photo correction and drawing.
-My favorite tool for web designing.
-Automatically saves files per work session, this is important for users in countries experiencing constant electric seizures.
- has essential export formats available
- It has a unique image processing algorithm
-Uses an advanced technology of artificial intelligence

Inconvénients: Membership plan is reneweable every month. the UI is so expansive and atimes needs steady help from specialists.

• Publié le 03/06/2021
Mack B.
Freelance editor
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/06/2021

"Something for Everybody"

Commentaires: Overall, the experience has been positive, as Photoshop is my main go-to for any type of illustrative work. From posters to concept pitch decks, I'm very happy with what Photoshop is able to help me accomplish. What I know from the Adobe Suite is that I will typically get quality in whatever I do; Photoshop has a great reputation and is an asset in the field for this reason, so I feel like I've always been in good hands with Adobe's products. Furthermore, despite its setbacks, Photoshop is user-friendly and the interface is fairly approachable. I don't feel daunted when I start a new project or continue a tedious one. Truly, the program has something for everyone, and with a bit of elbow grease, it can be the thing that elevates your project to new dimensions.

Avantages: Photoshop has a plethora of useful tools ranging from simple color correction to advanced cutting, pasting, and masking. It's a very dynamic program with a variety of ways of completing a task. Photoshop also feels like a tool for everybody--a beginner coming from very simple editing on Preview, for instance, would feel right at home just as a highly skilled professional in the world of illustration would. What's more, Photoshop also grants you the freedom to play around and explore. It really feels like an artist's canvas, and the only limit is your imagination. At the same time, it also supports a more business-oriented approach and workflow, while still maintaining a creative energy. The app is a chameleon, and really bends to the limits of its user.

Inconvénients: There's a lot of minutiae involved with Photoshop, as every step matters, and every tiny detail cannot be overlooked. This sometimes feels overwhelming at times, especially in the middle of a long process. Masking, for instance, can be confusing as it relates to layers, and Smart Objects I don't find particularly useful unless the program is telling me I need to rasterize or otherwise change a layer into a Smart Object. I'm never given an explanation why, or why I cannot bypass it, so I have to take these tiny moments at face value. I am also not a fan of the magnetic lasso tool for how restrictive it is. It doesn't conform all that well to certain angles and shapes, and I will often need to zoom in to the pixel level in order to painstakingly and manually wrap around each pixel if I want a precision job. I also dislike the lack of presets--there should be presets that make approaching a project a lot easier and reduce the strain of manual work. It'd not only save a lot of time, but it'd help an amateur project look and feel a lot more professional.

• Publié le 17/06/2021
Van mclean R.
Business Development and Communications Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"Still the topnotch image editing software for graphic artists"

Commentaires: You can basically do anything and everything with Photoshop. This is what I primarily use for marketing flyer creations from scratch.

Avantages: Adobe Photoshop allows you to create your image from scratch and lets your imagination translate into an actual product/layout. It has the most comprehensive feature and shortcut keys are easy to remember for ease of working. Depends on the laptop that youre using as well, it loads faster and edits faster as it's very easy to switch from one function to another - and the toolbar on the left is also very accessible. On the recent Photoshop versions, you can create and save your own workspace which will allow you to choose only the most used icons and functions.

Inconvénients: It has the tendency to eat up a lot of memory depend on your artwork. Photoshop would also require high computer requirements in order for the software to function well. These are very technical observations as the software itself is very great

Anthony F.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2021

"Photoshop in a Professional Setting"

Commentaires: I utilize Photoshop daily in the work that I do whether that be actual graphic design or photo editing for my job. As an experienced user (from CS to present day CC) I understand where Creative Cloud is going in terms of making certain workflows and processes simple and more effective. However, in regards to that, it also seems like it leaves certain experienced individuals running around trying to figure out where some of the tools they've utilized have mysteriously disappeared to. Also with constantly updating it also breaks some of its functionality until another patch is released. Overall Photoshop is a workhorse when it comes with image manipulation and photo editing. Whereas there are a lot of third party resources out there (and for much cheaper than a CC subscription) it really boils down to what features you want vs. what are you willing to give up.

Avantages: The features I admire the most about Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite line is that the shortcuts (once you know them) tend to transpire throughout the other programs - and if some differ, they don't differ by much. I also like how streamline Photoshop works with the other programs within Adobe Creative Suite because you can import and/or drag and drop files within one another.

Inconvénients: The thing to be noted with Photoshop if you're truly a beginner is that there is a steep learning curve. With the new updates for Creative Cloud (from what I've witnessed personally) I understand where Adobe was going with making things more simple to do, but in retrospect for someone with more experience certain functions are either hidden within panels and/are omitted completely. This can be a headache with new updates when a good handful of tools you're used to working with suddenly disappear. Adobe could fix this with having a legacy tool interface for those who are more experienced to the program to utilize.

• Publié le 22/07/2021
Andy M.
Business Owner
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"Turning Your Basic Photos Into Professional Photographic Landscapes"

Commentaires: Extremely satisfied with the results and I am prepared to spend more time learning to enhance my images to a new level.

Avantages: As an intermediate user of Photoshop I still have a fair bit to learn to unleash my potential. But with that said, I am very impressed how little I need to know in order to produce something that looks extremely professional. The unlimited filters and presets allow you to experiment and of course revert back to your original with unlimited undos. So you can play around and get good results straight away.

Inconvénients: It's worth studying the help and of course any online tutorials which will bring you up to speed since this program has many, many choices which are of course aimed at professionals. A simpler set of choices for the novice / intermediate user would have been advantageous.

Jono H.
Communications Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés

"Simply the best"

Commentaires: Fantastic product that helps you produce top notch work. Absolutely love it.

Avantages: For an all rounder graphic design solution, Photoshop is simply the best on the market. There are tools for beginners (like Canva) that provide okay quality results but for someone with graphic design skill and a desire to create something original (not based off a template), Photoshop is the one.

Inconvénients: The cost is somewhat prohibitive, however, for NFP orgs, Adobe provide great discounts. Advanced use does take time to develop or training but what can you produce with this tool is remarkable.

Saurabh S.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/07/2021

"Best Photo Manipulation Software and More"

Commentaires: I really enjoy using Photoshop. My whole carrier is based on this software. I can't imagine my work without this software.

Avantages: The versatility of this software is unmatched. Due to this very reason every professional prefer this tool as their main tool for designing graphics.

Inconvénients: The features can be overwhelming for a new user. This software is packed to the gills with features.

Cristhian josue J.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2021

"Photoshop keeps the standard in the graphic design industry"

Commentaires: Photoshop has taken my designs and graphics to a more professional level and of great quality

Avantages: Photoshop allows us to create any type of design, it has a very short learning curve, but mastering it is a bit more complex, it is a very interesting software that now any company needs to design its image.

Inconvénients: The price of the adobe suite is significantly costly for SMEs or freelancers, so the monthly cost of said membership should be considered

• Publié le 18/07/2021
Antone H.
  • Publié le 30/05/2021

"Photoshop needed on a daily basis."

Commentaires: Overall Photoshop is a mandatory standard for my business. My business would fail if it wasn't for photoshop. Love this app.

Avantages: I love this app. I use this app for my photography and graphic designs. Once you learn this app I couldn't imagine using anything. There's too many features to name. All I can say if you are a visual creative this app is a must have.

Inconvénients: One con is that this app can be intimidating at first. It looks more different to use then it is. Other than that an amazing app.

• Publié le 30/05/2021
Diego V.
Publicista
  • Publié le 24/07/2021

"analysis software"

Commentaires: It is the most used platform in our agency, the quality of images that we achieve, the graphic pieces and all the components and tools are very interesting when developing a job

Avantages: For belonging to the Adobe house, recommendation and after the excellent trial period

Inconvénients: In some cases the compatibility of imported files. It would be interesting to have a bank of free predesigned images, if they have it, I have not seen it in configurations

• Publié le 24/07/2021
Ryan H.
HR Manager
Design graphique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"Amazing Photo Editing and the best Photography Software"

Commentaires: Overall, my experience with Adobe Photoshop is terrific. I mostly used for photo editing and manipulation and it does an excellent job. It is easy to use, light on the computer, and loads images fast. I get images files in different formats but Photoshop handles everything very well.

Avantages: I love everything about Adobe Photoshop. I mostly use it for photo editing. I have team of graphic designers that share their work with me. I have to check it for quality and correction. I love how easy it is to drag and drop images in Photoshop and do small/large adjustment. It has a variety to tools that are pretty easy to use. It supports many different file formats and processes really fast. Pre-built Templates, photo library, filters, and layers are some of the features that I particularly like. It works equally good on Windows and Mac.

Inconvénients: It offers less support for vector images. That was the reason that I had to opt for Illustrator. Other than that, I think it does a great job.

Dania S.
STUDENT
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"Adobe Photos hope needs improvement"

Commentaires: Not impressed, I do not think that it should cost so much especially if the product still has bugs and does not work to its full capacity.

Avantages: Nothing I purchased this product and I rather try another vendor. The product looks promising and it could do good, but it is very slow and not in real time.

Inconvénients: The defining of parameters for sizing is not user friendly. The help menu is vague and not descriptive enough. The software is very slow.

Eero L.
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"Top tool for image creation and editing"

Commentaires: I use Photoshop for editing photos, brochure and ad design, banner creation, and much more. It (with few other Adobe programs) helps me to get all graphic design things done, and some hobby projects too.

Avantages: Photoshop has all the functionality one might need for graphic design, image editing, photography, both for work and hobby. I like the speed and how the tools are, they really help and save my time for more important things.

Inconvénients: The only times when I turn to some other software are 1) when I want to sharpen the images, I rather use another software and 2) for digital painting, if I want a more traditional look, Corel Painter is better. Apart from this, Photoshop is the king. Competitors are not far behind though, and what I like the least in Photoshop is the pricing model. I prefer to buy the software once and use it (for years) without necessarily buying upgrades. Adobe's pricing model is good for short-term users and those who want constant upgrades. For long-term users who can live without the newest upgrades, this pricing policy is really bad.

• Publié le 23/07/2021
Silvia G.
Marketing Expert
  • Publié le 05/05/2021

"Photoshop gives you the freedom to express yourself as creator"

Commentaires: I am using photoshop a couple of days in the week. Mainly for editing some designs for my clients.

Avantages: There is no need to explain what Photoshop is. My personal opinion is that this for sure is the best software for creators and web designers. You could make what your mind is available to predict.

Inconvénients: The only cons for me is the need for installation to your computer or laptop. I would prefer to use it online using my browser.

• Publié le 05/05/2021
Moderant G.
Freelance
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/05/2021

"Super logiciel pour le graphiste"

Commentaires: Je suis passé de l'utilisation de plateformes comme Canva à l'utilisation de Photoshop. Mes clients demandent toujours des designs originaux et professionnels, avec Photoshop j'ai ces designs et une grande marge de créativité.

Avantages: J'utilise ce logiciel pour toutes mes conceptions graphiques, les rendus sont 100% professionnels, je peux ajouter toutes les polices de caractères dont j'ai besoin et faire des milliers de variations de tailles, de formes et de couleurs. C'est sans aucun doute l'un des meilleures logiciels pour un usage professionnel.

Inconvénients: Je pense que c'est un logiciel difficile à prendre en main, il est extrêmement complet qu'il faut d'abord apprendre à l'utiliser, il a tellement d'outils qu'il est difficile de savoir comment les utiliser tous.

• Publié le 12/05/2021