Avis clients sur Adobe Photoshop

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Adobe Photoshop

Image editing tool that helps businesses edit and enhance photos, create digital drawings & store files in a centralized repository.

En savoir plus sur Adobe Photoshop

331 avis affichés

Moderant G.
Freelance in Bénin
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Super logiciel pour le graphiste

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: Je suis passé de l'utilisation de plateformes comme Canva à l'utilisation de Photoshop. Mes clients demandent toujours des designs originaux et professionnels, avec Photoshop j'ai ces designs et une grande marge de créativité.

Pros:

J'utilise ce logiciel pour toutes mes conceptions graphiques, les rendus sont 100% professionnels, je peux ajouter toutes les polices de caractères dont j'ai besoin et faire des milliers de variations de tailles, de formes et de couleurs. C'est sans aucun doute l'un des meilleures logiciels pour un usage professionnel.

Cons:

Je pense que c'est un logiciel difficile à prendre en main, il est extrêmement complet qu'il faut d'abord apprendre à l'utiliser, il a tellement d'outils qu'il est difficile de savoir comment les utiliser tous.

Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Marketing Expert in Bulgarie
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Photoshop gives you the freedom to express yourself as creator

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: I am using photoshop a couple of days in the week. Mainly for editing some designs for my clients.

Pros:

There is no need to explain what Photoshop is. My personal opinion is that this for sure is the best software for creators and web designers. You could make what your mind is available to predict.

Cons:

The only cons for me is the need for installation to your computer or laptop. I would prefer to use it online using my browser.

Ryan H.
Ryan H.
HR Manager in Pakistan
Design graphique, 11-50 employés

Amazing Photo Editing and the best Photography Software

4 il y a 3 mois

Comments: Overall, my experience with Adobe Photoshop is terrific. I mostly used for photo editing and manipulation and it does an excellent job. It is easy to use, light on the computer, and loads images fast. I get images files in different formats but Photoshop handles everything very well.

Pros:

I love everything about Adobe Photoshop. I mostly use it for photo editing. I have team of graphic designers that share their work with me. I have to check it for quality and correction. I love how easy it is to drag and drop images in Photoshop and do small/large adjustment. It has a variety to tools that are pretty easy to use. It supports many different file formats and processes really fast. Pre-built Templates, photo library, filters, and layers are some of the features that I particularly like. It works equally good on Windows and Mac.

Cons:

It offers less support for vector images. That was the reason that I had to opt for Illustrator. Other than that, I think it does a great job.

Dragan S.
Content Manager in Serbie
Import/Export, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Still most expensive, and still the best and most reliable

5 le mois dernier New

Comments: Overall, Photoshop is still my go-to when it comes to editing. I enjoy working in it.
At first, it was a little hard to get a hang of all the features, but once I started learning from experts on YT, it became a lot easier.
Although it's a little pricey compared to other programs, I believe it is still the most reliable and most versatile platform there is.

Pros:

Photoshop is the most versatile program for photo editing. The range alone makes it worthwhile, and provides for excellent service. I like the pre-set features, but also the ability to customize most of them. Additionally, it is the industry standard, and as such, it it important for everyone dealing with content, marketing, graphic design. Recent updates to the Creative Cloud ensured its stability, so it's probably the safest program for your work. Additionally, there is a rich community that teaches you how to use all the tools in new ways.

Cons:

The program itself is still a little pricey compared to similar programs, but I managed to get it on a student discount subscription. It takes a while to get a hang on, but once you have a few tools, and learn how to expand on those, it becomes pretty self-explanatory.

Dania S.
STUDENT in É.-U.
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Adobe Photos hope needs improvement

1 il y a 3 mois

Comments: Not impressed, I do not think that it should cost so much especially if the product still has bugs and does not work to its full capacity.

Pros:

Nothing I purchased this product and I rather try another vendor. The product looks promising and it could do good, but it is very slow and not in real time.

Cons:

The defining of parameters for sizing is not user friendly. The help menu is vague and not descriptive enough. The software is very slow.

Van mclean R.
Business Development and Communications Manager in Philippines
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Still the topnotch image editing software for graphic artists

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: You can basically do anything and everything with Photoshop. This is what I primarily use for marketing flyer creations from scratch.

Pros:

Adobe Photoshop allows you to create your image from scratch and lets your imagination translate into an actual product/layout. It has the most comprehensive feature and shortcut keys are easy to remember for ease of working. Depends on the laptop that youre using as well, it loads faster and edits faster as it's very easy to switch from one function to another - and the toolbar on the left is also very accessible. On the recent Photoshop versions, you can create and save your own workspace which will allow you to choose only the most used icons and functions.

Cons:

It has the tendency to eat up a lot of memory depend on your artwork. Photoshop would also require high computer requirements in order for the software to function well. These are very technical observations as the software itself is very great

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Student in Canada
Animation, Auto-entrepreneur

Photoshop Review

5 il y a 4 semaines New

Comments: I love it compared to other programs that I have used! It definitely sped up my workflow and I've improved a lot while using Photoshop. I love that it gives you lots of room to experiment with different looks and brushes. However, I feel that after I have graduated from school, I may have to switch to another program due to the price. It is a subscription price while there are plenty of other programs that are a one-time only purchase.

Pros:

Right off the bat I loved that this program had pressure sensitivity and a variety of brushes that come with the program. I also love that you can download a variety of brushes from the Adobe website with an account (I adore the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] brushes and use them often). I love that you can change the image size and DPI very easily, and that it is quite easy to navigate. It was not much of a learning curve for me to figure out the program. I love the pen tool and I use it often. I love that you are able to make a brush stroke along the path that you make with the pen tool and it has saved me a lot of time.

Cons:

I think the line control could use some improvement. I find it difficult to make a clean, non-shaky line especially if I haven't done it in a while. I have heard from many people that Clip Studio Paint is much better than Photoshop in this aspect. I also don't like that on a Mac, which is what I use, dragging a window off of the main Photoshop window will result in it going behind the main window after you click back on it. On a Windows computer, it will stay floating in front of the main window. I've had to resort to making windows smaller and/or using the multiple stacking window option because of this. I also dislike how in the newest version of Photoshop, the "pixel" function has been removed from the Line Tool. It was definitely a good and quick way to draw a line.

Diego V.
Diego V.
Publicista in Colombie
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

analysis software

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: It is the most used platform in our agency, the quality of images that we achieve, the graphic pieces and all the components and tools are very interesting when developing a job

Pros:

For belonging to the Adobe house, recommendation and after the excellent trial period

Cons:

In some cases the compatibility of imported files. It would be interesting to have a bank of free predesigned images, if they have it, I have not seen it in configurations

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexique
Design, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Photoshop keeps the standard in the graphic design industry

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: Photoshop has taken my designs and graphics to a more professional level and of great quality

Pros:

Photoshop allows us to create any type of design, it has a very short learning curve, but mastering it is a bit more complex, it is a very interesting software that now any company needs to design its image.

Cons:

The price of the adobe suite is significantly costly for SMEs or freelancers, so the monthly cost of said membership should be considered

Saurabh S.
Saurabh S.
CEO in Inde
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Best Photo Manipulation Software and More

5 il y a 4 mois

Comments: I really enjoy using Photoshop. My whole carrier is based on this software. I can't imagine my work without this software.

Pros:

The versatility of this software is unmatched. Due to this very reason every professional prefer this tool as their main tool for designing graphics.

Cons:

The features can be overwhelming for a new user. This software is packed to the gills with features.

Jaze P.
Jaze P.
Systems Administrator in Afrique du Sud
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Adobe One-Stop Photoshop!

5 il y a 2 mois New

Comments: I have a myriad of cutting edge tools at my disposal at any given time plus the program offers unparalleled editing features that work wonders on my projects.

Pros:

I like the new Sky Replacement feature which works with the Adobe Sensei A.I, the Pattern Preview feature, the Neural Filters, the list goes on and on. Photoshop really stepped it up with their new release, giving us creatives a ton of features to delve into and have total fun with.

Cons:

The program does consume a lot of space on my computer, understandably so. It is a bit expensive if I compare it with other photo editing software and it is not as easy to learn if you are a true new beginner.

Anthony F.
Photographer in É.-U.
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Photoshop in a Professional Setting

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: I utilize Photoshop daily in the work that I do whether that be actual graphic design or photo editing for my job. As an experienced user (from CS to present day CC) I understand where Creative Cloud is going in terms of making certain workflows and processes simple and more effective. However, in regards to that, it also seems like it leaves certain experienced individuals running around trying to figure out where some of the tools they've utilized have mysteriously disappeared to. Also with constantly updating it also breaks some of its functionality until another patch is released. Overall Photoshop is a workhorse when it comes with image manipulation and photo editing. Whereas there are a lot of third party resources out there (and for much cheaper than a CC subscription) it really boils down to what features you want vs. what are you willing to give up.

Pros:

The features I admire the most about Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite line is that the shortcuts (once you know them) tend to transpire throughout the other programs - and if some differ, they don't differ by much. I also like how streamline Photoshop works with the other programs within Adobe Creative Suite because you can import and/or drag and drop files within one another.

Cons:

The thing to be noted with Photoshop if you're truly a beginner is that there is a steep learning curve. With the new updates for Creative Cloud (from what I've witnessed personally) I understand where Adobe was going with making things more simple to do, but in retrospect for someone with more experience certain functions are either hidden within panels and/are omitted completely. This can be a headache with new updates when a good handful of tools you're used to working with suddenly disappear. Adobe could fix this with having a legacy tool interface for those who are more experienced to the program to utilize.

Eero L.
Manager in R.-U.
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Top tool for image creation and editing

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: I use Photoshop for editing photos, brochure and ad design, banner creation, and much more. It (with few other Adobe programs) helps me to get all graphic design things done, and some hobby projects too.

Pros:

Photoshop has all the functionality one might need for graphic design, image editing, photography, both for work and hobby. I like the speed and how the tools are, they really help and save my time for more important things.

Cons:

The only times when I turn to some other software are 1) when I want to sharpen the images, I rather use another software and 2) for digital painting, if I want a more traditional look, Corel Painter is better. Apart from this, Photoshop is the king. Competitors are not far behind though, and what I like the least in Photoshop is the pricing model. I prefer to buy the software once and use it (for years) without necessarily buying upgrades. Adobe's pricing model is good for short-term users and those who want constant upgrades. For long-term users who can live without the newest upgrades, this pricing policy is really bad.

Mack B.
Freelance editor in É.-U.
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur

Something for Everybody

5 il y a 4 mois

Comments: Overall, the experience has been positive, as Photoshop is my main go-to for any type of illustrative work. From posters to concept pitch decks, I'm very happy with what Photoshop is able to help me accomplish. What I know from the Adobe Suite is that I will typically get quality in whatever I do; Photoshop has a great reputation and is an asset in the field for this reason, so I feel like I've always been in good hands with Adobe's products. Furthermore, despite its setbacks, Photoshop is user-friendly and the interface is fairly approachable. I don't feel daunted when I start a new project or continue a tedious one. Truly, the program has something for everyone, and with a bit of elbow grease, it can be the thing that elevates your project to new dimensions.

Pros:

Photoshop has a plethora of useful tools ranging from simple color correction to advanced cutting, pasting, and masking. It's a very dynamic program with a variety of ways of completing a task. Photoshop also feels like a tool for everybody--a beginner coming from very simple editing on Preview, for instance, would feel right at home just as a highly skilled professional in the world of illustration would. What's more, Photoshop also grants you the freedom to play around and explore. It really feels like an artist's canvas, and the only limit is your imagination. At the same time, it also supports a more business-oriented approach and workflow, while still maintaining a creative energy. The app is a chameleon, and really bends to the limits of its user.

Cons:

There's a lot of minutiae involved with Photoshop, as every step matters, and every tiny detail cannot be overlooked. This sometimes feels overwhelming at times, especially in the middle of a long process. Masking, for instance, can be confusing as it relates to layers, and Smart Objects I don't find particularly useful unless the program is telling me I need to rasterize or otherwise change a layer into a Smart Object. I'm never given an explanation why, or why I cannot bypass it, so I have to take these tiny moments at face value. I am also not a fan of the magnetic lasso tool for how restrictive it is. It doesn't conform all that well to certain angles and shapes, and I will often need to zoom in to the pixel level in order to painstakingly and manually wrap around each pixel if I want a precision job. I also dislike the lack of presets--there should be presets that make approaching a project a lot easier and reduce the strain of manual work. It'd not only save a lot of time, but it'd help an amateur project look and feel a lot more professional.

Jason E.
Jason E.
freelancer in Cameroun

adobe photoshop review

5 il y a 5 mois

Comments: Photoshop has brought a lot of innovation to my designer skills. I am just satisfied working with this software for all my projets. The capacity of editing feaures it offers to its users is far more advanced as compared to other competitive photo editing software. It's just the right tool for professional photographs.

Pros:

adobe photoshop has demonstrated itself qualified to be hailed (might sound insane, yet it's the way I believe), I can simply drag and drop my records as though it were a piece of cake (woah) -It allows me to keep my workspace very organized, assign different files to their independent folders based on file categories just within one user interface. - what else causes me to feel energized and inspired if not having a program with a high level graphical interface and potential outcomes that can change over the refuse (pointless pictures) into valuable records? indeed, that is the means by which photoshop helps me out, making valuable documents out of those I'd decided to ship off the recycle bin. -It permits me to synchronize my libraries with cloud documents. -It has an advanced understanding of the 3D concept -Users can assign certain codes to this software and its responses to their queries accordingly -Photoshop is able to zoom out an image to the least pixels which are rather fantastic as it helps my work throughout the success. -The latest version has advanced tools to improving on creative masterpieces for photographs like advanced photo correction and drawing. -My favorite tool for web designing. -Automatically saves files per work session, this is important for users in countries experiencing constant electric seizures. - has essential export formats available - It has a unique image processing algorithm -Uses an advanced technology of artificial intelligence

Cons:

Membership plan is reneweable every month. the UI is so expansive and atimes needs steady help from specialists.

Ni made cristina D.
Freelancer in Indonésie
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Adobe Photoshop - Make All Your Picture to be Fantastic!

5 il y a 5 mois

Comments: Adobe Photoshop or commonly abbreviated as Photoshop is software that is the creation of Adobe Systems which is specifically aimed at those who want to do photo editing and create certain effects to get impressive shots.
Because of the level of convenience and also the many features in the software, many digital photographers and advertising companies rely on the following services to work on their projects. Thus, it is not surprising that Photoshop has now succeeded in becoming the market leader in photo editors.
Basically, the main function of this image processing application is to edit photos or images with raster or bitmap types. However, as an image editing application, its functions can be more specific, such as improving image results, engineering, to creating new image designs according to demand.
To beautify itself, there are various things that can be used by users (me), including fixing color saturation, smoothing objects, drawing certain parts, adding visualization effects, and many others. Due to someone's skill at creating a photo with Photoshop, other people can be amazed by creator's work.

Pros:

Able to produce more satisfying images, it has complete and quality features. Can make writing with the effect I want, and look different from other forms of writing. Can be used for design or image editing Can be used to process web material. Whether it's the basic mapping of a website, banner ads, or even small things like image management that I want to use as a feature image on a web, it can be managed first with the following application. It is familiar, and has always been a mainstay by several groups More complete editing facilities than others The engineering result looks like the original without any edits Able to create a higher quality effect, even though previously there were too many effects Compatible with several types of image formats.

Cons:

It takes a long time to learn to become proficient in mastering all the features available in an image processing application. Layers can only be understood by the creator (myself), because if there are so many, of course other people who will continue my work will be quite confused. Even though it has been given an appropriate name, I still have to get used to it for some time to learn it Not suitable in making magazines or brochures, because it is not reliable in making paragraphs with a large number of words. The size required is too big too, moreover, there are many layers that are inputted in a certain project with high quality. The required storage file can be up to GB. When used to print results, the paper used is relatively difficult The required resources are quite high, so not all people can use the following software smoothly, because of CPU, RAM, to VGA and GPU limitations used.

Shailesh R.
Freelancer in Inde

Valuable & Simple Review Adobe Photoshop

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: Adobe Photoshop permits you to make your picture without any preparation and allows your creative mind to convert into a real item/format. It has the most far reaching element and alternate route keys are not difficult to recall for simplicity of working. Relies upon the PC that you are utilizing too, it stacks quicker and alters quicker as it's extremely simple to change starting with one capacity then onto the next - and the toolbar on the left is additionally entirely available. On the new Photoshop adaptations, you can make and save your own work area which will permit you to pick just the most utilized symbols and capacities.

Pros:

Adobe Photoshop is incredible programming and each update brings extremely new astounding elements. Adobe's name itself is sufficient to demonstrate this. Adobe Photoshop is the best photograph proofreader around, regardless of whether you need to finish up your photographs or control them to your ideal requirements, Photoshop is incredible. I love the huge swath of devices Photoshop has permitting quite recently an easygoing client to get essential photograph altering.

Cons:

The components can be overpowering for another client. This product is pressed to the gills with highlights. It offers less help for vector pictures. That was the explanation that I needed to select Illustrator. Other than that, I figure it works effectively. It tends to gobble up a ton of memory rely upon your craftsmanship. Photoshop would likewise require high PC necessities all together for the product to work well. These are exceptionally specialized perceptions as the actual product is extremely incredible

Alvaro P.
Photographer in Canada
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

With a little help from my friends

5 il y a 4 mois

Comments: Great overall experience. Get most of my tasks done in an efficient manner. Working with raw files can be a drag as I have to convert some raw files to DNG. I also find it a disservice to have to resort Photoshop Elements (2019) in order to organize my image files. Before editing a files they should be organized, therefore a tool as useful and intuitive as Photoshop elements should have been included.

Pros:

Hidden surprises. What can be done with internet available scripts. The version I use is Photoshop CS6. Although I have been using this software for several years It seems I keep on learning some new tricks : like centering images by using the Marquee tool followed by selecting the Move tool : presto now I can align the image in six different predefined positions. But what really amazes me is the ability of this version of Photoshop to manipulate video Images, extract image files from the video, apply filters to resulting layers, and then transform the layers into files. And then these image files can be used in a video editor to your imagination’s delight.

Cons:

Steep learning curve. But I have managed to find what I need by consulting the internet. The biggest challenge in searching the internet is finding the keywords for what you want to achieve with your particular software. Now why would I be looking on the internet for instructions for Photoshop CS6, instead of looking up the Manual that comes with CS6. My assessment would have to be that I rarely found what I was looking for in the manual. With the manual you have to connect too many dots, whereas with the internet search you often find step by step instructions to achieve a particular task. Also on the down size is that this version of Photoshop is the last one with a permanent license. The subsequent versions are yearly licenses. And that is a big deal!

Goran S.
Owner in Croatie
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Best in the field but also the most expensive

5 il y a 6 mois

Comments: I have been using Photoshop since I was in my early teens and have learned all I know about design and photo manipulation in Photoshop. It is the best at what it does and it rarely, if ever, has any errors that would disturb the workflow. With that in mind, I can recommend it to industry professionals and hobbyists who can afford the pricy subscription.

Pros:

Photoshop is the best photo manipulation software and the industry standard. The updates are frequent and introduce new functionality that improves the software.

Cons:

Photoshop works on a subscription model and the subscription is on the pricier side. It is, though, bundled with other apps, but if you just want to use one, you can't.

Alma R.
Architect in Mexique
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Basic or advanced, one of the best editing programs.

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: In general it is one of the best investments I have made, in terms of time and money, the capacity you have to edit and create with the programme is only limited by your own creativity, the evolution of the software and the progress it has made over the years, I have spent almost 8 years seeing how everything is changing towards new trends without losing the basis of how we learned to use the programme and its main tools. Although there are things that I have not been able to use over the years, I have seen the capacity of these tools in other fields. Perhaps there will come a time when their accessibility may be greater not only in the areas in which they are used but in its cost.

Pros:

Its ease and speed of learning to use it and its extensive capacity for the creation and editing of a wide range of graphic content. Its incredible evolution over the years and personally being able to create basic projects from school to a professional one where I could get an economic gain from it, is something that gives you personal satisfaction.

Cons:

I think it is a common thing to hear, the accessibility to the product in its economic sense is very problematic, although in the last years as a professional its price has not been a problem for me, during my career it was something I struggled with a lot. And if I had to choose one unpleasant detail it would be its auto-save and the terrible moments I had to go from having it all to losing every advance I had made in my work.

Adriano E.
Recreation Supervisor in É.-U.
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Considering getting into Photoshop? Please read my review to see if it is worthy it your $.

5 il y a 3 mois

Comments: Whether I am creating ads or editing images for our website, or social media, Photoshop is an invaluable tool. Personally, I have used Photoshop to edit photos of my two children since they were born - memorializing beautifully those special moments of their lives. I also use Photoshop extensively for editing outdoor photography. As a resident of the beautiful Pacific Northwest, I am 30 minutes away from beautiful lakes and mountains. Photoshop has not disappointed me in 20 years since my college days!

Pros:

Photoshop is powerful. I can't think of something photo-editing-wise that you can not do with Photoshop. Having said that, what I like most is that if I don't know how to get something done, there are Adobe pro tips available everywhere. The knowledge base library is extensive and whether you are a beginner or a veteran user of the app, you never few stuck or unable to get to that next level.

Cons:

The cost of using the product is prohibitive for most people. I guess adobe has a specific demographic in mind for Adobe Photoshop...

Luke P.
Freelancer in R.-U.
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

The best software option for graphic designers

5 il y a 2 mois

Comments: I have had an enormously positive experience with Adobe Photoshop, it has allowed me to complete every piece of work that I have been assigned by clients. I would highly recommend this product to any professional graphic designer or enthusiast looking to establish or improve their skillsets, I have never had an issue with the software but also know that Adobe's customer support is very helpful and professional in dealing with any problems.

Pros:

The tools available allow for anything you wish to design to be accomplished, I have been using Photoshop for around 2 years and have never looked for an alternative software since I started using it. I have been able to complete all assignments given to me and the large range of tools available allow me to complete my tasks to a very high and professional standard. Furthermore, the ability to save any piece of work on your computer or on the cloud as the appropriate format is also very helpful, this means that you can design pieces that can be used for online purposes or as printed posters and even billboards if necessary. In my opinion, this is the best platform available to graphic designers to use for their work but is also great for casual users (which I was initially).

Cons:

The most evident issue with this software is the price, as not only is it expensive but it does not consist of one fixed sum but instead instalment payments. However I feel that this is justified by the overall quality of the products as well as the initial free trial and offers that are available to the user. In addition to this, it can be complex to operate as a first time user as the wide variety of tools and options it provides can appear overwhelming to first time users; despite this, this issue can be overcome by following many of the free Photoshop lessons and tutorials available on YouTube for example.

Giselle R.
designer in Mexique
Design, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

must have software for editors!

5 il y a 4 mois

Comments: This software is very useful for me because I use it for graphic design, photography editions and digital draws so it helps in all the areas that my company works with.

Pros:

theres so much information about how to use this software and the interface is very instinctive to use. Has a lot of compatibility with all the presets and templates in other platforms. The amount of tools that have is huge and is very useful for our company.

Cons:

requires to know how to use the software because there is some specific functions that are not so easy no do but nothing that on internet can't solve.

Sarah S.
Owner in É.-U.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

One of my favorite software programs

5 il y a 5 jours New

Comments: Overall, Photoshop is one of my favorite programs to use and for a reason. The program has so many features that its competitors simply don't have from changing your text to watercolor to applying just the right action to an image and more. Really, some of the only downsides to PS is one the price: the Adobe Suite can get pretty pricey and I personally miss the day when you could just buy the program outright without paying a monthly payment. Two: the ease of use. Photoshop isn't as user-friendly as some of the other design programs out there.

Pros:

My favorite thing about Photoshop is that it handles complex tasks that other digital design software programs can't handle. You can apply a gradient just the way you like it, textures while masking off a subject, adding in styles and patterns for fun text and design effects, specific brushes for about every project you can think of, and PS actions...I only use those about every time I open the program! I also like that Photoshop has updated their program to try to become more user-friendly by adding in short tutorials with words and with videos as well as adding in new features like sky replacement which is a huge time saver compared to your typical methods.

Cons:

The customer support is still not the best. They're simply not as helpful as other software programs I use regularly. Also, even though I appreciate PS adding in tutorials, I still find most Youtube tutorials to be better than the ones provided by PS. I love the direction they're going into to take a program that's considered to be more intermediate to advanced and breaking it down, but I feel like they could get better with this.

Ahmad G.
Civil Engineer in Canada
Génie civil, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

“Photoshop gives you the opportunity to precise yourself as creator”

4 il y a 2 mois

Comments: I am utilizing photoshop one or two of days within the week. Primarily for altering a few plans for my clients. Also I utilize Photoshop for altering photographs, brochure and advertisement plan, standard creation, and much more. It (with few other Adobe programs) makes a difference me to induce all realistic plan things done, and a few side interest ventures as well.

Pros:

There's no have to be clarify what Photoshop is. My individual supposition is that this for beyond any doubt is the finest program for makers and web architects. You'll make what your intellect is available to predict. Photoshop has all the usefulness one might require for realistic plan, picture altering, photography, both for work and leisure activity. I just like the speed and how the instruments are, they truly offer assistance and spare my time for more critical things.

Cons:

The as it were times when I turn to a few other program are 1) when I need to hone the pictures, I or maybe utilize another program and 2) for computerized portray, on the off chance that I need a more conventional see, Corel Painter is superior. Separated from this, Photoshop is the ruler. Competitors are not distant behind in spite of the fact that, and what I just like the slightest in Photoshop is the estimating demonstrate. I favor to purchase the program once and utilize it (for a long time) without essentially buying upgrades. Adobe's estimating show is sweet for short-term clients and those who need steady overhauls. For long-term clients who can live without the most current updates, this estimating arrangement is truly awful.