Avis clients sur Momence

En savoir plus sur Momence

Ribbon vous aide à mettre votre activité d'enseignement en ligne grâce à des outils de billetterie, de planification, d'adhésion, de vidéothèques, etc.

En savoir plus sur Momence

I was most afraid of the integration process but it went very smoothly. My customers are happy with the ease of use, as am I.

Momence - Notes

Momence a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 42 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Momence ?

Erika

Momence Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The Momence onboarding process was supported very well! I was able to schedule as many one on one calls with the same representative which made it a streamlined and personal experience! The ability to make changes to our class schedule with one click saves so much time. Also the ability to pass on the credit card surcharges to the client saves us a lot of money.

Ease of use on both the front end and back end. Also the personal customer service!

That it is not comparable with my branded APP by Axel

Zefea
owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Solid system, quite happy so far

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall Im quite pleased. There were a few occasions that it took quite a long time to get a response and repeated emails from our end were needed to find answers. The helpdesk chat usually response quickly and is helpful, but to talk with someone on the phone an appointment needs to be scheduled far out in advance. We are still figuring out a few things, not everything is straight forward. I cannot always find the help info/videos, unless a hepldesk person sends me a link. There are still functionalities that I need to explore. We are a bit surprised how long it takes for funds to show up in our account after running it in the system. This is longer than what we are used to with different processors. We also hope that the international component of our business can be figured out.

We are very happy with the online video library options. Also live streaming had a few more options that we were looking for that others didnt have. In general also happy with most other features of the software.

There some components that require extra steps to connect together, When a mistake was made or when we were trying to figure the best way to set things up for our use, it wasnt easy to just delete parts.

Meghan
Studio Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great software, poor follow through and I question how important you are to them

3,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : FACT: probably one of the best softwares I've experienced HOWEVER when you don't show up to a meeting, not once, not twice nor on the third time, I'm OUT! Not to forget mentioning my first onboarding manager quit during my onboarding process. (red flag number 1) The second red flag was when I was charged during my onboarding and then a second time in the same month. When I asked for a refund, it never came. Currently, I'm still waiting as we speak. The third red flag was that after my onboarding manager quit I was left out to dry until I contacted Momence. I was then being onboarded by the [sensitive content hidden]
. The icing on the cake was, not even the [sensitive content hidden] could get our appointments scheduled, show up on time or show up at all. Unorganized, overwhelmed and lacking the customer support experience necessary to get the job done. A month of my life, and time wasted for what, during a holiday month and spent away from my family to end up with nothing and right back where I started. Shame on you MOMENCE. You claimed to be the best, you are very much the best and not following through. Such a shame. I would have been an excellent customer for you and probably your biggest cheerleader. I hope the rest of you can get a better experience than I. Good Luck!

I absolutely fell in love with this software. GREAT scheduling tool, app, and build.

Onboarding was a NIGHTMARE, I walked away from all of these great things because they couldn't get their sh+t together.

allie
Studio Owner and Yoga Instructor & Teacher Trainer (Canada)

I have time.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : See above. Amazing to think of how much money I save each month (minimum $200/mo in savings) plus how much time I have to create content instead of uploading, downloading and sharing.

Momence has taken me from 4 platforms to one. I used to have to record on zoom, upload to vimeo, send to clients and use the payment processing and booking through another platform. Momence does this all automatically, reducing my work hours and my expenses by a substantial amount. It is affordable. The help desk is unbelievable for me and also for my clients -- timely and they always solve the issues. This is a company that is always improving itself and is starting from an already impressive base. I truly would recommend them to anyone! Oh and I have used both MindBody and Wellness Living previously. I have been in this industry and a studio owner for over 25 years....

In creating online courses, I do find it confusing to get all of the necessary pieces to work together -- subscription vs on demand course etc. I am learning to use the community tier feature and think it could have more but I am still learning so unsure....

Debra

Giving MOMENCE a try!

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : I love the price! It's worth the trouble I'm having.

I'm use to a different software so I am having a little difficulty getting use to the terms and nuances. I like it I think??? Give me more time to work with it! What I like the most is the ease of booking classes.

There are a few things missing. I can't book more than one appointment at a time unless the clients have the same membership package. For example. I have a mother and daughter who come at the same time. 10:30 on Saturday. BUT the mother works out 1/2 hour and the daughter works out 1hour. And they have different memberships. I can figure out a way to schedule them at the same time! It's impossible.The memberships and appts and the boards are confusing to me. I have alot of different options and I have to do a "work-around" to get things to work.

Mandy
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Happy to have made the leap

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I’ve had a great experience with the company. They are rapidly growing, and sometimes clearly experience those growing pains, but overall I’m impressed with every person I’ve had the pleasure to have worked with, and they deliver a quality product.

I am most impressed with the customer service and constant development and improvement of the momence software.

The multiple steps that it takes to check out an appointment that hasn’t been booked by a client.

Lisa
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

New to Momence and am super pleased!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent!

Excellent support and tutorials! Customers are very happy, so far!

We're still learning the system, so have some bumps to get over. Support is very helpful, but time to make appointments for live support may be weeks out. FAQ and video tutorials are very comprehensive and I can muddle through until my live appointments most of the time.

Cathy

Fourth time's the charm?

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Momence is the 4th scheduling fitness/wellness platform I've tried in 5 years and so far it's been great. The ability for teachers to request subs in AMAZING as well as adjusting renewal price for a limited amount of time. Reporting is pretty robust and very easy to create custom filters. Overall the support team has been responsive and I've seen some of the changes I've requested actually happen.

Long-term cost is high as there's an additional 1% added to the regular Stripe fee (you can have clients absorb it) but having the ACH option is huge. Would love more features to split up Customers into groups for events, messaging, etc.

Tiffany

I love Momence!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of use, constant updates for a better product, great customer service, customizable

On-demand platform and ability to purchase on-demand membership are different links. Wish they were the same

Stu
Studio Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Happy we switched from MindBody to Momence

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great!

Support is great and it's very easy to use. Logical processes.

Nothing

Jeni
BUSINESS owner (Australie)

Momence = innovation & excellent customer service

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We offer fitness classes that bring joy & freedom for our clients bodies. Our booking system needs to mimic that, the steps a client needs to take to do this should be simple, seamless & just as joyful! Momence in just a short time, 1 mth in whilst the change from MB to momence for our clients was big for them & for us, the positive feedback so far has helped reaffirm our decision to change over. Not to mention that Momence is happy to learn from its clients and customers just as much as we are. To learn from what isn’t working & proactively and quickly remedy what needs to change. Today - that is appreciated and so valued - thank you.

Zoom integration is just part of the platform. Video On demand library easy to set up, filter and manage videos 5 stars, scheduling multiple classes, hybrid classes, message clients through the software many of the features are just part of your subscription and not an expensive add on. Not to mention customer service, support team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] incredibly easy to work with and communicate. Support is responsive and timely and it’s a real person who is genuinely interested in solving answering your queries. I would recommend Momence for absolutely any fitness, wellness studio, events business Well done team - thank you for creating and developing the software & being malleable towards continuous improvement that comes from listening to customer both business & its clients.

Notifications of New Client's offered expiring Lead management tools Website integration is ok but leads to Momence website - be great if it interfaces seamlessly into studios website.

Marsha

Momence Is Helping My Business Grow

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Having the options of courses, classes and semesters has been valuable. Having all the different payment options has been great. The more I get to know the program, the more I realize all the information I can access and manipulate. As things are smoothing out, it is becoming a time saver for me. The customer support has been very appreciated by a few of my customers. For me the Q & A is awesome!! Thanks for all the time an effort you have put into this feature. Having a zoom link right on the class listing and Momence taking care of adding all the links has been amazing.

The calendar on my website where people can buy right from the website or jump to their account, is a great feature. I think this feature has brought in a few more folks. Many of my loyal customers have commented that this platform is very user friendly. I have tried a couple of different platforms and there is always a learning curve but switching to Momence seems to have presented less difficulty.

My bugaboo at first was setting the time of a class and realizing I had to hit return to set the time or it would revert to a default by the time I got down to hit the save button or finish putting in the other class parameters. The time zone thing also got a few of my customers who live in Fairbanks but have phone numbers from other time zones. I did figure out how to change that so any information that went out went out reflecting our time zone.

Michelle

Forward Thinking Software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Although we had a few hiccups during the onboarding experience, we appreciated the immediate support and answers to questions, as well as timely resolution to support issues during start up. We still have a lot to learn and hoping to maximize the customer success contact to help with this.

Momence is forward thinking in its features and open to feedback to support future updates. Their support center is very quick in their responses and work to resolve any issues as fast as possible. In addition to an onboarding team, a customer success contact is also assigned to provide ongoing training on the software to increase confidence in the system. Having the opportunity to demo the system and have personal hands-on experience also helped solidify our decision with moving to Momence.

Would like to see calendar integrations in the future, as well as future scheduling for recurring classes to be able to update ahead of time versus waiting for the minimum 5 classes ahead. Need the ability to restrict classes by age as well as an overall calendar that shows all classes, appointments etc. for entire staff with the public view being able to add closing days. Otherwise, the software has much more than previous software used.

Allison
Co-creator (É.-U.)

march 2022 leela yoga

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall its a good experience. I like that y'all are making changes frequently and are pretty flexible! It would be cool to have a user council call with other Momence users and discuss best practices.

I think it's pretty intuitive and you're able to easily make changes to the schedule. I think the sms texting is awesome - I also think adding a customized sms texting group would be amazing! I love the staff they are very helpful! I also love the tagging feature an saving of static vs dynamic "lists". It would be nice to have a feature to auto email a student that has only been to the studio one time in 3 months or set a time frame automatically.

I think reporting needs to improve and the way to download reports. For example pulling a teachers classes you should be able to do in one download all classes and individual students and info in one file. Not individual files for each class. Also, I think it would be helpful to distinguish between membership and class passes for example drop-in or a 5 or 10 class pass should not fall under the category of membership - membership should be revenue committed for a continual basis by contract. Also it would be nice on the user profile to separate out the buying/purchases from the attendance

Jennifer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Clean, concise, and evolving software perfect for my needs.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Momence has made class registration easier for our clients. There are less questions for me to handle and manage as an owner. Other elements that have made our business better: website integration, SMS, simple ways to customize the program, clean reports, easy ways to market your classes, and overall it was easy for us to learn and implement.

Momence offers everything we need in a simple and fluid format. It is easy for our staff to use as well as our clients. I save many hours each week on administrative tasks.

I haven't really found an issue with the software. My only wish is that I had more training time on the software. I'm a hands on learner, so I need a bit more time understanding how Momence works for my specific set up.

Claire
Studio Owner (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Adaptable to studio needs

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : In the beginning a lot of our packages and memberships were inputted wrong which was a big headache and stress for me and handeling with clients. Since then has been fixed and everyone is so nice and helpful at problem solving.

It's great that it's a new company willing to grow WITH your needs. They were able to adjust things to suit our needs and the clients, by how they book to our different studio spaces. Our clients found the software easier to use then MINDBODY it was a short transition to get use to the new system.

I think there's room for improvement looking ahead to which classes in the future to edit or cancel for holidays. Someties our clients book ahead before I've had time to adjust.

Rebecca
Yoga instructor (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Experience, would highly recommend!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Its been great and couldn't have asked for more.

The support that was given through the change over from one booking software to this one. They have a quick response team that made my feel super supported through the transition and afterwards. I also love how i can have an unlimited amount of video content on here and the app is a great feature.

Customers would love it if they could click onto multiple classes and then go through to payment rather than clicking to book and then pay for each individual class.

Michele
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

A Diamond In the Rough of Software Options!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Momence is more up-to-date software with all the features I need for more than half of what I was spending before. I am so pleased with with Momence and all that is has to offer for me, my teachers and my students!

Momence is extremely easy to learn, implement and use on a regular basis. It's also very customer friendly! My clients are very happy with the improvement from our old software to book and purchase online.

The marketing tools are amazing and can also be improved to add more than one variable when determining who should receive a campaign. But I know they are always upgrading and adding features, so I look forward to seeing this option soon!

Megan
office admin (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Momence is a great wellness platform!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Amazing! Everyone I worked with at Momence during the transition from our previous platform to Momence was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. Since switching to Momence, we have a one person of contact that we reach out to with any issues and they have been extremely responsive and I don't have to worry about an issue being ignored. Momence also allows our staff members to be more hands off with the management of our Pilates classes and Massage appointments, which frees them up for other task.

We like how seamlessly our schedule and VOD was integrated into our website. We also like how easy the app is to use for our clients for purchasing packages and scheduling appointments and classes.

I feel the website integration could be improved by returning the clients to the businesses website to schedule more classes instead of taking the clients to Momence.com when they click "book more".

Marsha
Owner/teacher (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Highly recommend using Momence platform!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I know this platform has already increased my revenue. It is so easy for people to sign up for courses, classes and videos. When I was on MBO, errors were very common and having to sign in first was probably a deterrent for some.

I am so happy I switched to Momence. I was most afraid of the integration process but it went very smoothly. My customers are happy with the ease of use, as am I! It has been a very seamless transition and I have felt supported through the whole process. I love the marketing features and I regained a few students when we launched. I also love that I can add videos. I sold a workshop video yesterday so I love the added revenue stream! I’m looking forward to maximizing the platform more and more.

The only thing that has been mildly annoying is when I’m scrolling through my classes and I’m looking at, for example, page 4, when I’m done looking at a class, it returns to page 1 instead of page 4. It’s not a big deal but it adds extra clicks.

Tammara
Owner & Manager (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Outstanding Customer Service through Onboarding and Beyone

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Every contact has been positive, supportive and informative. Each person I have spoken with knows their stuff and if they don't have the answer they track it down for me.

It has the basic features that we were looking for with lots more down the pipe. All inclusive pricing was huge for us as I felt like I was getting nickeled and dimed on our previous system. The support has been awesome.

I have provided feedback about some items that I would love to see in the software, including ACH processing, ability to print invoices, etc. Nothing we can't work around as the system is being developed quickly.

Kennan
Administrative (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Mindbody to Momence

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We struggled with our past software on both a staff facing level and when clients tried to use the program online. Everything was clunky and confusing. Momence has been a breath of fresh air and taken so much of the work out of managing our busy class and appointment schedules.

Momence is so easy to use for both our staff and our clients. Training has been a breeze.

We are missing some features we had with our old program, like customizing user access, but overall it's been great.

James
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Momence Overtaking

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Customer service was bar to none. You speak to real people over video chat, and they’re super helpful and caring. By far the best experience I’ve had and I’ve used multiple high end scheduling softwares.

Ease of use, low cost, and customer support was the best I’ve ever experienced.

Currently Momence is still developing with updates happening everyday which can be a bad thing to some, but I see it as growth.

Sara
Yoga Studio Owner (Australie)

Monumental Waste of Time

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : One month after launch I requested to cancel my 12 month subscription which I paid up front - I was told I could request a refund at any time - and while they agreed to refund me, it's been nearly 7 weeks and while I continue to have issues with the software I have had no funds at all returned to me. I have had more issues in less than 3 months than I ever did in 4 years with my previous software. The product did not perform or provide as I was told it would and it's been a huge waste of my time and energy. Particularly disappointed with the lack of customer service.

The only positive was the ease of SMS usage. I have nothing positive to say otherwise.

I was sold this software as an all in one solution, and while we had demos and I had access to a limited free version in the lead up to launch, it was only when we went live I was able to see the limited functionality of the on-demand and course library - which was essentially a step down from the previous product I used. Additionally, the transition was anything but smooth, all of our memberships were moved over, however these all had issues such as being cancelled for no reason but still allowing bookings for classes or double charging members. As an administrator and business owner I have been locked out TWICE in the space of 6 weeks - both times for a period of more than 72 hours. I had to escalate the issue myself to get it resolved.

Tiffany
Yoga Instructor/Business Owner (É.-U.)

Enjoying Momence So Far!

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful so far, very happy to have a wholistic platform that handles almost all of my client needs to provide a great product and service.

The on-demand platform, scheduling capabilities, ease of use on the back-end, functionality, and future plans of the app are all things I enjoy most about using Momence.

I would like the teacher bio to be available for the customer to see. Also, I would like if there was a rewards platform, some way to bring monthly costs down for referrals, use of app, etc. something to help lower the cost, while providing resources or referrals to Momence would be so helpful from my perspective as a small business owner!