15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Apptivo

Un système CRM en ligne performant, conçu pour gérer les activités commerciales et les opérations marketing de votre entreprise. Intégré, hautement configurable et facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur Apptivo

A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization.

Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc).

Apptivo - Notes

Apptivo a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 711 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Apptivo ?

Robyn
Membership Officer
Services et installations de loisirs, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Unspecified

Apptivo User Review

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
Agent Commercial (Bénin)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Apptivo : Un logiciel de CRM pour les petites entreprises

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Apptivo est logiciel avec une interface très soignée et organisée permettant de faciliter l'automatisation des ventes, le suivi et la gestion des ventes internes comme externes. Il constitue également un logiciel d'assistance en ligne en cas de nécessité.

Apptivo ne présente pas d'inconvénients pour mon utilisation. J'aime bien ce logiciel.

Linda
Linda
Owner (Irlande)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for my needs as solopreneur

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I value tools that are not just efficient but also adaptable. Apptivo CRM has truly impressed me in this regard. As a solopreneur, I understand the need for a CRM that seamlessly integrates with various apps and platforms. Apptivo shines in this aspect. Its integration capabilities allow me to create a tailored tech ecosystem that perfectly suits my unique requirements. One of the key selling points is its ease of use. Just like I advocate for simplicity in coaching and leadership, Apptivo offers an intuitive interface that saves time and ensures a smooth user experience. It's a valuable asset for any solopreneur. What's more, Apptivo effortlessly syncs with the Google product suite, which is a tremendous advantage for someone like me with deep roots in the tech world. It's like a seamless extension of my experience at Google, making my CRM journey that much smoother.The integration with Stripe is a game-changer for managing payments and finances. It's the perfect addition for a solopreneur, allowing me to maintain financial control just as I help sales leaders implement impactful plans and strategies.The customer service is amazing. They respond to chat inquiries immediately.

Without some understanding of how CRMs work - like objects and APIs - I would imagine that a newbie facing some challenges and needing assistance from customer support.

Don
Don
Chief Revenue Officer (É.-U.)
Machines, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Commentaires : Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Sean
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Decided to switch to something else

Commentaires : Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback! Team Apptivo

Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Apptivo for 1-man business

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very helpful in staying on top of follow-up activities.

Combination of affordability and functions

There are some auto-fill features that would help avoid duplicate data entry: i.e. business address for multiple employees/contacts.

Veronica
Consultant (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent first CRM for small companies

Apptivo allows for a broad range of customization possibilities, making it an excellent out-of-the box option for companies transitioning to a first CRM system. While other competitors may have sleeker design, the consistency of page layouts and button placement was a huge plus for our inter-generational team and made it easier to manage the transition to an online software after years of working with excel and google docs. The settings interface within each app makes it very easy to learn how to customize basic field, views, and list options - meaning that smaller companies can look to train someone from within to work alongside Apptivo, instead of needing to hire an external administrator. The Apptivo team is always HIGHLY responsive. From the initial demonstration walk throughs to fine tuning system design and troubleshooting problems, I have found their customer service to be excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and to all the others working behind the scenes to help us at the different stages of our projects, THANK YOU! Most of all, I appreciate that Apptivo continues to improve on their product. Throughout the nearly 3 years I have worked with them, the system has developed to continously offer more features.

As with any option in this price category, there are occasional bugs. Reporting them to Apptivo generally results in a very quick fix. Slow load times - it has improved somewhat, but still pages sometimes lag.

CIO (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

General

Commentaires : Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Before you purchase a CRM solution, You really have to check this out!!!

Commentaires : So far, everything's been great. It's been very easy to setup as I want. When I've had questions, there's the chat box for support and they've been VERY helpful every time I've asked.

Apptivo is the first collaborative, simple, and cost-effective way to manage customers, pipeline, & calendar that I've found. Most others that offer similar functionality will cost you an arm and a leg. Or they'll be reasonable at first, then they'll get you for each of the "add-ons" that you need to make a whole solution for your organization.

Some of the apps are not quite as intuitive as some others, but that's to be expected considering their business purpose.

Import/Export, 11–50 employés

Great CRM solution for small business

Commentaires : I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

Sal
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

City Connection Entertainment

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : After seven years of using this program, I couldn't do what we do without it.

This program with all its functionalities helps to manage my company.

Have to be patient to set it up, but apptivo support is there to help.

Sunil
Sunil
Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

Commentaires : I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Gabriel
CFO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Google Contact Replacement

Commentaires : We had to keep customizing every time we added a new contact with our old system, here once we customized our fields they are set and there every time. We felt as if we had our own software program made just for us, we walked them through on what we needed and they gave us what we needed and more. They have saved us so much time going forward.

We worked with Google Contacts but we ran out of contact space with them, we had to look for a system/software that we could customize contact fields to fit our needs. I searched different programs for several weeks narrowing it down to a handful and after trying out all of them we found that Apptivo was the most user friendly, and the one with all the options for us to customize ALL our contact fields. This is what set it apart from the others and the you can't beat the price!

We are still new to the software, but we have integrated and there is nothing that we don't like about the software. The more we learn about it the more we love it.

Rebecca
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Apptivo all the way!

Commentaires : We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

Nick
GM (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 501–1 000 employés

Support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great, loads of support from start to ongoing

Support is always great. Available 24/7 immediately

Set up is time consuming but important to get structure correct in first instance

Robert
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Making a small business look large and professional

Commentaires : Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Kristin
marketing consultant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Always surprising me with it's capabilities!

Commentaires : The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the rescue is not tech savvy and is constantly on the road picking up feral cats, taking cats to the vet, managing the foster network, running the operations of the rescue and setting up appointments for adoption interviews. She needs as much information at her finger tips (smart phone, ipad or laptop computer) as she can get. The goal is to use Apptivo to reduce her workload, help her be more organized and reduce her driving around just to pick up files from various people just to have the data she needs on any given day. We are using Apptivo to enter all the data we can so she can update data and status's on the road in her free time. Also so she doesn't have to send as many texts and emails to get answers because all the answers she needs will already be data entered into Apptivo.

The ability to CUSTOMIZE! Customized fields for contacts, companies and I can make my own custom apps! Also customer service and the engineering teams are top notch! 24/7 support. 90% of the time they can help me. The 10% of the time they can't and refer me to engineering for unique situations the engineering team is great at reaching out to me quickly to resolve the problem. Not a perfect app, but they are receptive to suggestions and ideas. They work to implement user suggestions. I've seen them implement my ideas from using them with my company.

No way to track ages by birthdate. Yes, you can use a date field to track birth dates, but I need a field that shows me a client's CURRENT AGE based on their birthdate field. With hundreds of children clients in my database it's super important to know who has a birthday coming up and how old they are exactly on any given day. It would be even better if the birthday field was set up so you could set alerts/reminders that birthdays are coming up that month, that week and today. Remembering a kid's birthday means the world to them! We also are trying to find homes for cats. They too age every day. Knowing their current age is super helpful when trying to find them homes. With hundreds of cats that are in our system that we are trying to place we need a quick view of all the cats and correct CURRENT age based on their birth date.

Edwin
Founder - Shareholder - Marketing manager - Sourcing and Purchasing manager
, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Commentaires : So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:
-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.
Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa
www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: edwin@giftsngadgets.co.za

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Tara
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

Commentaires : Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Tanya
IT Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great CRM with Amazing Service!

Commentaires : The overall experience with Apptivo has been GREAT. Our onboarding process was seamless and smooth. The Apptivo Team is responsive and they are very professional. There is always a quick turn-around on most issues and their staff is polite and knowledgeable. Tech Support is GREAT and they respond to you within a quick timespan. Our company is fairly new to this platform and we are still making changes that will continue to enhance our experience.

This software is rich in features. It has apps that will cater to every department within a company and if the standard ones do not suit your need one can easily be customized. Navigation and customization within apps are easy and the platform is very user friendly. Our previous system was a bit complicated for our users but this platform simplified a lot of processes and tasks that enhanced productivity. It's easy to look up information and export to Excel, create tables, link fields, and the list goes on. This is really a great CRM system if you are looking for something that is cost effective and that will give users a good experience.

The reporting feature in this platform is lacking. Also, if tables are customized then it's hard to search and filter on the fields. Integration with Calendar has been problematic. The News Feed feature does not capture all changes or even detailed changes so it is hard to find historical data.

Adam
Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Great Product

Apptivo has greatly improved our efficiency with the company and has helped streamline our production and customer contacts at an affordable price. The customer support for the software is fantastic.

It does feel a little basic for the layout and (feels like 2000 era software database.

Anil
Sales Operations Manager (Inde)
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

Donny
Executive Vice President, Enterprise (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Exactly what we needed.

Commentaires : This is an amazing tool for the price. Being a 10 year Salesforce user, making the jump to Apptivo for the small business I know work in was easy. I'm so impressed not only on the features set but also on their support. This has everything you need to run your business. And it's so nice that the platform can scale as your adoption and business grows.

- Very affordable - So many features and applications for running the entire company - Very straightforward interface and easy to learn basics right away - One of the best FAQs and tutorials I have ever seen for a SAAS solution - Customer service is very responsive and helpful. A+++ - A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization

- Limited on ability to delete data or modules once they're created (Have to message tech support to delete) - Custom app builder takes awhile to learn and understand - Are not able to clone apps for different divisons to use seperate from eachother (for instance want to use project management app for our sales team and then seperate instance for our production team. Both can use the same tool but in different ways for tracking)

Tom
CEO (R.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very easy to use all in one solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive the support team are amazing

Easy to use, all-in-one system, great, fast support

It's a little bit slow and the look and feel is old fashioned

Masud
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

An Amazing CRM Solution For Business

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I like the ticket management features and that the software comes with amazing online CRM capabilities It makes lead management easy and also comes with account management features too It is a great help desk solution and makes customer success easy

With Apptivo, there has been a smooth transition and no problems.

Susan
Susan
CIO (Chief Idea/Implentation Officer) (É.-U.)

We've been using Apptivo to manage our networking group for invoicing and also guest management

Commentaires : It has great time-saving features but has been "glitchy" after having worked successfully in the past.

Comprehensive tool that allows us to create templates for just about everything we need from weekly updates, quarterly & annual invoicing, guest followup and reminders. Also, let's us automate generation of invoices. Great to have a history of current & past members & guests.

Seemed to work find for the first few years but in the last 1-2 years there have been anomalies in invoicing: past due amounts were incorrect and have had to reach out to customer support several ties on this... We are not paying for the service (so I guess we don't have the right to complain) but it has been an issue to trouble-shooting the problems. Customer support has been responsive but resolution of the issues has sometimes been slower than I'd like. I've had to create work-arounds to resolve some of the issues.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Susan, We've improved the technology quite a bit and have also added a lot of new features. Some training may help to get used to getting your work done in the current version as it stands. We have not discontinued any working features unless we are able to provide a much better flow and it was impossible to keep both the old and new features to coexist. Certainly feel free to reach out to us to schedule additional training.