Avis clients sur EngageWith

En savoir plus sur EngageWith

Recognize teammates, reward them, and take feedback right inside your channels on Slack and Microsoft Teams.

En savoir plus sur EngageWith

Non disponible

Non disponible

EngageWith - Notes

4,9

EngageWith a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 8 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EngageWith ?

Naman
Naman
Founder (Inde)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Awesome way to give Kudos and Shoutout

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : EngageWith is my go-to app to appreciate my people with Kudos and Shoutouts. The UI looks cool and it is super simple to use. I love the GIFs at the end of every Kudos and Shoutout we give. It makes recognition fun and memorable. I am impressed with the ability to give out to multiple people at once. This comes in handy when you have multiple people working on the same project.

If you've never given a Kudos or Shoutout, give it a try. I am sure your team will love it. It is great to see teammates thanking and appreciating each other. It motivates them to more and adds a sense of responsibility to their contributions.

Nothing as of now. Indeed, my team loves the app and it's super easy to use.

Arthi
People operations manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Engagewith is easy to use and a great product. It is helping me with employee recognition. There were some times when I was not able to approve some of my employee's shout outs but apart from that it is a great software.

I set up reward points but never put in my credit card info. Engagewith never asked me or followed up with me to put in my CC details for my employees to redeem the points they earn. Customer follow ups are necessary, I think.

Ona Amanda
Ona Amanda
Product Manager/People Operations Lead (Nigeria)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

General Usability

3,0 il y a 9 mois

I like that my team and I have been able to easily recognize each others efforts at work, particularly as we work remotely. We can easily celebrate ourselves. It’s integration with Slack is just perfect.

Some features weren’t easy to use and at some point, I wasn’t able to submit recognitions anymore. It kept asking me to contact admin even though I was admin. This led me to stop using it temporarily.

Bhavya
Talent and Culture Partner (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Engage your team with EngageWith

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It's easy for us to give spot recognition and run pulse surveys. Everything is just 2 clicks away.

The product is user friendly, easy to implement and a great source of motivation for employees. LOVE their service. The team is highly interactive and engaging - just like the tool.

The feedback box to have an option to send anonymous feedback across company.

Nayan
Nayan
Co Founder (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Wonderful tool to build a culture of appreciation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love how easy and instant it works inside Slack. EngageWith has become our favorite app in no time. We can show our gratitude and appreciation to literally anyone. This makes collaboration and camaraderie strong, smooth, and enjoyable.

It is a great app to build a culture and recognition. It aligns our core values with our daily work thereby motivating people to be grateful for their peer’s efforts. With EngageWith we’ve developed and maintained a culture of appreciation and recognition at the highest level.

I don’t think I dislike anything - to be honest.

Shakthi
Shakthi
Founder (Inde)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Great product!

5,0 l’année dernière

EngageWith has helped me keep my team motivated! The appreciation messages are fun and well structured.

There are so many features, I haven't used them all and it seems to be complex. It would be better if we could have a simplified UI.

Rachel
AM (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Great PRoduct

5,0 l’année dernière

EngageWith is a helpful tool to help satisfy and identify needs!

Some bug issues but the team is working. on improving it.

Cory
Program Services IT Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Just Not What I Was Looking For

3,0 l’année dernière

Functionality. We were looking for an all encompassing package and this had mostly what we wanted.

Price. As a non-profit we are very limited on resources and the price was just too steep.