Avis clients sur BrainCert

En savoir plus sur BrainCert

BrainCert propose un moyen simple d'apprendre, d'enseigner et de collaborer en ligne. BrainCert offre quatre produits au sein d'une solution unifiée.

En savoir plus sur BrainCert

One o the things I like is that is has a lot of features and API. There's also, a way for my students to pay.

I didn't use the software after purchasing, and it auto-renewed after I hadn't signed in for 11 months. Should be an easy fix but they refused to refund the $400 product.

BrainCert - Notes

BrainCert a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 200 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BrainCert ?

Dinesh
Dinesh
Founder (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Very solid LMS platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

BrainCert is my favorite LMS platform I've used so far. It's incredibly intuitive and offers a wide variety of features that are perfect for any training program. The analytics and quality score features are my favorite; I can easily see how well participants are doing, along with what areas need to be improved. This is great for regularly assessing the progress of all trainees. If you're looking for an LMS system, I would highly recommend it!

Nothing as such, there are some innovative features already there on the roadmap

Glynis
Director (Australie)
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Good but a few hiccups

Commentaires : It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform. It does not look professional. Waiting for answers for a couple of days is not good. I think I have contacted support about half a dozen times for help. I have only started BrainCert fairly recently. So I only really need help in the beginning and then I would be do everything myself.
Before asking for help from support I read the training information and viewed youtube. However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training​. Most problems that have occurred​ I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned to a students dashboard for easy access. Instead, I have to email a virtual class recorded link to each of my student who are in that particular course. This is a lot of extra work, and a bit of a waste of time. I approached to ​support and he told me this is what I have to do. IF there is an easier way of allowing access to the virtual class recordings please let me know. I would like to use this function often.

Rahul
Co-founder (Inde)

Alternatives envisagées :

All in one solution for all your e-Learning delivery system

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with the product and looking forward to its continuous development and support from the founders.

Virtual classes and screen sharing is the most important feature which can replace my zoom.

User interface is not modern and starting a quick meeting is not easy

Daniel
Teacher (Brésil)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Some good features, but it needs improvement

Commentaires : Overall I didn't like my experience, especially because in the last two weeks one of my students was not able to join the room. She lives in Italy and reported that she was seeing the message "Waiting for presenter". I am currently testing some other e-learning platforms because the company where I work is in the process of implementing online classes for all students from its franchisees in Brazil.

My favorite feature is the audio and video streaming service. It works pretty well. The whiteboard is very useful, but typing on it is not not working well. Some students have also reported that my text was not being displayed in the intended place - sometimes it was partially not visible for them. Sometimes text boxes are copied from one slide to another automatically. Changing the size of fonts doesn't work properly, too. Besides, the system doesn't save the font settings from one slide to another. I like the break-out room function, but it's really a pain on the neck to work with it. The voice and video transmissions have apparently improved, but I have had to use some other conferencing apps concomitantly to have a good voice and video transmission.

I really liked all the features that the platform offers, but all of the them have issues that impact the users' experience. Some of them were mentioned in the previous question.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Daniel! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Rahul
Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Commentaires : Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

il y a 2 ans

Hi Rahul, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Amar
Systems admin (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

Commentaires : It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Marla
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Real Estate School Review

Commentaires : Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Princess Terana Caram
Freelancer (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Effecient

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I've tried several software like this but this one is the best. As a freelance IT instructor, having a reliable tool like this makes the profession less stressful. It's engaging and I can collaborate online. It has this virtual classroom feature that's easy to navigate. On top of it all, the payments and membership is feature is not problematic as the other software I have tried.

I liked least about BrainCert is the bulk enrollment. I wish it has an option to disable it.

Amal
Amal
Reasearcher (Australie)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent platform for online education

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : BrainCert is a user-friendly and affordable online training solution that provides comprehensive capabilities for creating, marketing and selling courses, tests, and live classes. As a course creator, I am happy to be with the right platform that helps me to make great courses.

One of the most engaging platform for students in terms of online education. As a course creator, I can say that the workflow is smooth and easy. Highly recommend this platform for everyone looking serious about online education.

The platform is packed with so many features which will make you feel overwhelmed when using it for the first time. But once you get used to the workflow, everything will be super easy.

Devis
Devis
freelancer (Italie)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

excellent platform for selling online courses

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am starting to create small free and paid courses, they are not my main business but only serve as a lead magnet.So a platform that is easy and straightforward to use (not to invest so much time in it) and that is not too expensive is the best solution for me. This one is great and looks better than my physiotherapist's! (I do my back exercises at home following his video course:)

-global quality-graphic, aesthetic-games to entice studying-many related tools, even marketing tools already included

-a few buttons could be moved, but nothing major, all easy-the platform is new, I hope the company will last if I invest in it with my courses so I don't have to redo everything

Shreya
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

Commentaires : BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Alex
CEO (Taïwan)

Highly Recommend the Virtual Classroom product and working with Braincert

Commentaires : The Virtual Classroom has allowed us to connect with our students that we would not normally be able to reach. The product is intuitive and we have received fantastic feedback from our students.

The ease in which it can be integrated. The cross browser support is excellent. The virtual classroom is particularly user friendly and intuitive to use. The customer support has been awesome - the team always responds to my queries and have taken a lot of time to explain the product and how to optimally set up the server's for my clientele. The convenience to share files and worksheets with students.

The screen sharing function does not always work

VP, Revenue Cycle Strategy (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Braincert for CPA Exam Review is awesome

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive experience. Great learning module.

It is easy to get around the platform and get my lectures

The site has been extremely accommodating. There is nothing I can say I don't like.

l’année dernière

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. And yeah, BrainCert has been designed with intuitiveness at its core. We are happy know that our users like the platform as much as we love building it.

Devrup
Senior Fund Accountant (Inde)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

Great app for training/Learning

5,0 l’année dernière

As a student you can track your progress and get an idea of how much content you have covered and how much is pending

As a student we should be able to rate each lecture

l’année dernière

Hi Devrup, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you like the dashboards on the platform. Also, please note that there is an option in the platform that lets learners rate a lecture. But it's the instructor's choice to enable or disable the option. If you have any other questions or suggestions, you can write to us at support@braincert.com.

Ellen
Education Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

intuitive product with an appealing interface

Commentaires : My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

JATIN
Project Lead (Inde)
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

Commentaires : I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

1. Navigation is easier 2. Content was ok

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jatin, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Ruth
CEO (R.-U.)

Easy to use, great API solution

API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service. API. Frequent upgrades are great. SSL, custom URL. Great customer service.

Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great. Recent upgrades fixed all things we were previously unhappy about. Everything else is great.

Shellon
Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Best Service

Commentaires : With BrainCert, I was able to interact with my students virtually. I was even able to share and access course materials. Most importantly, the pricing for the services is second to none.

A very reliable service. There is always customer service representatives to assist your needs.

Sometimes the poor audio quality and the video being delayed.

Jackie
É.-U.
Source : GetApp

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Commentaires : We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

Chimbu
DevOps Engineer (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Good product and required some UI changes

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

il y a 2 ans

Hi Chimbu, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Jeff
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 5 001-10 000 employés

Easy to Use

5,0 l’année dernière

I like how the software is not complicated and very straight forward to use.

I have to sign in every single time I want to use the software.

Mushiba
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

Commentaires : It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Carrie
Executive Director (Allemagne)
Art, 11-50 employés

Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online

Commentaires : My overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.

Test set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.

The certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted in many angry customers on my end who emailed me . Then, I had to email Brain Cert and try to find out why the invitees were not receiving the information. It was a lot of wasted time and made me feel super annoyed. I think Braincert is still ironing out some bugs, and I'm hoping it happens sooner or later. I'm also hoping I can find a few hours in my schedule to revisit the certificate situation because printing them (that I made on my computer) and hand mailing them out is ridiculous.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Carrie! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Leonardo
Managing Director (R.-U.)

Using the virual classroom

Commentaires : We are happy with the classroom, it is well suited to the class environment and it is much better than other solutions. We are planning to continue to use it in the future

The software is easy to use and the students learn very fast how to navegate so you spend more time on the actual sibject

The integration to our website took longer than expected. The information regarding api is sketchy and we had learned through trial and error. Customer service needs to improve as it took a long time to get an answer

Donna
Administrator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great product with optional bells and whistles!

Commentaires : I would definitely revisit this software application for future endeavors. Overall it met most of my needs, and was user friendly.

Although I did not end up purchasing this product, I did create and demo the type of exam I would have used through this vendor. Creating the exam was easy, and adding the features I needed was no problem at all. So I would say ease of use was a huge benefit of this software.

I really have no negative comments other than to say that a key feature I needed was not available within this software application. However, I must add that I looked at several different software applications to try and find one that met ALL my needs and none of them could.