Avis clients sur NetSolutions

par Experience Care

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur NetSolutions

Experience Care provides a fully integrated long-term care EHR & financial management solution for SNFs, ALFs, CCRCs, & long-term care.

En savoir plus sur NetSolutions

12 avis affichés

Geri H.
Immobilier commercial
  • Publié le 19/11/2015

"Netsolutions"

Avantages: I enjoy working with the knowledgeable customer service staff.

Inconvénients: That I can't access it from home but that is only because we host it in house.

• Publié le 19/11/2015
Raquel R.
business office manager
  • Publié le 10/07/2021

"Great customers' service"

Avantages: I always have a great response time whenever I call for assistance!

Inconvénients: the new home screen is a little bit crowdy

• Publié le 10/07/2021
Robin P.
LPN, QUALITY ASSURANCE, INFECTION CONTROL
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"BEST PRODUCT FOR THE JOB"

Commentaires: HAVE NOT HAD ANY SERIOUS PROBLEMS, BUT IF A PROBLEM OCCUR, IT IS FIXED PROMPTLY.

Avantages: EASE OF LEARNING, MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENGAGE IN INFORMATION

Inconvénients: THERE IS NOTHING THAT I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT REGARDING THIS SOFTWARE!

• Publié le 08/07/2021
Janice K.
Assistant Controller
  • Publié le 02/07/2021

"Outstanding product."

Commentaires: Support is always available with ease & confidence any issue can be solved.

Avantages: I like the process between the nursing information & the accountant.

Inconvénients: I honestly do not dislike any aspects of this system.

• Publié le 02/07/2021
Matt J.
Director of IT
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2021

"Netsolutions for long term care"

Commentaires: We have worked with them since 1993. They have been a good company to work with and I have built many relationships with their support team. The support team will go out of their way to make sure you are happy with their product.

Avantages: Functionality, cost, support, comradery.

Inconvénients: Orders module could be a little better. We had some issues with it to begin with.

Trevis C.
Director of Informatics
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2021

"Easy to use and engaging support where end-users affect change"

Commentaires: Exceptionally positive and I am definitely looking forward to their commitment to delivering the best EHR platform for post-acute care.

Avantages: The customer support and engaging leadership have the most open-door approach to listen to their end users and implement change based on input. They are a remarkably progressive compared to past experience with other vendors/applications.

Inconvénients: The design is dated on the backend but they are focusing on re-design of the front-end where most users are interacting.

Melissa R.
Director of Health Information Management
  • Publié le 28/06/2021

"NetSolutions Review"

Commentaires: We utilize the entire software for our clinical care and billing/MDS.

Avantages: We are a skilled nursing facility. We are able to use this software comfortably to ensure that the residents are receiving the best care. Excellent communication with your team.

Inconvénients: I started here 4 years ago. I came from another SNF that utilized PCC. It was a difficult transition with this software; however, with your updates and changes it has been more effective and useful.

• Publié le 28/06/2021
Erin B.
RN, Informatics Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"Amazing responsiveness from the vendor!"

Commentaires: Like all EMRs, it's only as good as what you put in. Teaching quality documentation is key! Overall, I am very pleased with this product, and the vendor is great - top notch customer service, and everyone there is super helpful, responsive, and really listens to our needs.

Avantages: The vendor is very active in seeking out input from their customers, and they actually listen. When there's a feature we want they work hard to incorporate it quickly. It can be used as-is, or you can completely customize many areas of the program to suit your company's needs.

Inconvénients: The growing pains during the early years. This software has been around for a loooong time in many iterations. Our company has been using it for at least 10 years, and through that we have struggled through some really tough versions that were more bugs than fixes. BUT THAT'S ALL BEHIND US NOW. The software has been brought up to current standards, and the new general manager is focused on improving the user experience.

• Publié le 16/10/2020
Ayisha B.
QA Informatics Records Technician
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

"Exceptional EHR"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with NetSolutions has been a very good one. As with any software product there will be some issues, but Experience Care is also quick to address any issues or concerns that we have expeditiously.

Avantages: I really like how this software allows the users to setup their own dashboard. Being able to see everything that I need to know about my Residents as soon as I go to my dashboard is very helpful and a time saver. The software also allows the users to create their own assessments so that each database is personalized for the needs of that particular building.

Inconvénients: I do not have many Cons when it comes to this system. I have worked on a couple of other EHRs , and this is the best I have used thus far.

Cheryl S.
DON
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

"Excellent Customer Service"

Commentaires: Excellent Customer Service. The most important aspect of any program is to be able to get help when you need it. That is what has pressed me the most.

Avantages: It is easy to use once you have learned it.

Inconvénients: Too many in and outs. You have to log in then go to reports then go to progress notes choose a resident, choose type of note choose the date then print. Better to be able to pick the resident and have the full dashboard available right there old notes new notes, orders all right there no need to go back and forth.

Trina V.
Regional Business Office Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2021

"Using NetSolutions on a daily Basis"

Commentaires: We rely on this software on a daily basis. We keep our resident census, demographic information. Insurance
information and generate bills all on this system.
When I do run into any issues that I cannot resolve myself, I call the help line and always get prompt and
courteous help in a way that I can understand.

Avantages: We use this software to keep our census balanced and to generate bills to our clients.

Inconvénients: I really can't think about anything that I least like.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Experience Care le 23/06/2021

Thank you for your feedback, Trina, it's always great to hear from our customers. Love that our EHR helps with balanced census and generating bills.

I'm glad to hear that you are a happy user of our EHR solution, NetSolutions by www.Experience.Care and that we have been able to provide prompt and courteous support whenever needed.

I'll be sure to pass on your review so the team can see how their work is valued by our clients! Cassie, Tonya, Cheryle and the support team are great, have been with us for years, so your recognition of them only highlights that our customers get any issues solved quickly by professionals who really know our product well.

I am sure that talking to the same support person every time you call means a lot in this fast-moving industry. Once again, thanks and keep up the great care!

Nanda S.
Director of Reimburasement
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/02/2018

"Very caring and knowledgeable support team!"

Commentaires: A lot more efficiencies...billers do not have to do all the thinking to be able to bill accurately.

Avantages: Customer service is amazing. The management team listens to the needs of their clients and actually care to make their product better to accommodate the ever evolving world of Healthcare! Their reps understands the billing rules for all of the states they support and the rules are built into the software. If they are unsure they will get help and usually within 24 hours. Providers/users are not left having to do manual "work-a-rounds" to get their jobs done. This software is the way to go...if something is wrong, it's more than likely operator error. This software offers a lot of flexibility to accommodate all the different rules from all of the different Payors out there. Billers find it very easy to use...

Inconvénients: Possibly better statement options. Have more reports be available in excel (there are lots but not too user friendly)

• Publié le 02/02/2018