Avis clients sur PDF Studio

En savoir plus sur PDF Studio

Un éditeur PDF complet pour réviser et baliser les documents PDF. Maintient une compatibilité totale avec la norme PDF. Windows, Mac et Linux.

En savoir plus sur PDF Studio

The best thing about Qoppa PDF studio is that it comes with one time purchase/perpetual license and it provides all the features which are expected of a pdf editor.

PDF Studio - Notes

PDF Studio a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 49 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PDF Studio ?

Nikolaos
Nikolaos
Data Scientist (Grèce)
Études de marché, 5 001-10 000 employés

One of the best pdf editors for Linux

Commentaires : In my company we need to use the same tools over different operating systems for security purposes and also for a universal approach to the solutions we provide. However, we have user machines running in windows and remote servers running Linux. As far as I know this is the best PDF solutions that runs smoothly across different OS platforms.

PDF Studio enables editing in Mac and most importantly Linux OS. It is much cheaper that Adobe Acrobat and has quality signing options. It has optical character recognition features even for non OCR documents.

I have never encountered any serious problems with PDF Studio and never wanted to do something that this editor couldn't do. In my opinion, what could be done differently is reduce the RAM and CPU consumption of this software.

Ray
Ray
Researcher (Canada)
Recherche, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

PDF Studio 2019- solid choice for Linux users, researchers, who want a cross-platform solution.

Commentaires : PDF Studio is reliable tool for annotating PDFs. It is fast, easy to use, has a good UI that allows users to switch between the tradition menu bar and a ribbon bar. I use it daily for reducing the size of PDFs and converting them to png image formats for distribution.

It is truly cross-platform- I used it on my Linux, Windows, and Apple systems without any problem. Its one of the few PDF editors for Linux. It's easy to use- the menu is well designed and its much easier to find the tools I need than Adobe Acrobat with its convoluted odd menu system. It has reliable OCR built into the software and good tools for optimizing PDFs (reducing size) and for saving as image files (jpeg, png, tiff, etc).

It cannot open dynamic XFA forms, but considering that most non-Adobe PDF editors can't read them, its not unusual. Dynamic XFA forms are uncommon PDF forms render drawing and layout information. Even Adobe products don't properly support them. Unfortunately, our office used these forms regularly.

Emil
Internet Marketer/graphic Designer (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

PDF Studio: A Review of its features and limitations

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have mixed feelings about the software. On one hand, the software has great features such as creating, editing, and annotating PDFs, creating PDF forms, merging and splitting PDFs, adding and editing bookmarks, links, headers, and footers, adding and editing digital signatures and export PDFs to multiple formats. The interface is user-friendly. However, it can be expensive, the interface can be cluttered, may require a powerful computer, may have limited compatibility with mobile devices, may have certain features limited in functionality, may have unresponsive customer support and may require additional plug-ins. It may also experience crashes or freezing and may be slow when working with large files. I would recommend trying the trial version before making a purchase to see if it meets your specific needs.

Its features have really wowed me. My work has become much more effective because I can easily create, edit, and annotate PDFs. For me, being able to create PDF forms is a game-changer because it eliminates the need for other software to perform this function. Another excellent feature is the ability to split and merge PDF files. I also value the addition and editing of Bates numbers, watermarks, headers, links, and headers and footers. Another benefit is having the option to add and edit digital signatures. Additionally, it is very helpful to have the choice to export PDFs to a variety of formats, including Word, Excel, and HTML. Easy navigation is provided by the user-friendly interface. All in all, if you need a dependable PDF editing program, I heartily suggest PDF Studio.

Although PDF Studio has some excellent features, it also has some drawbacks, which I recently discovered. Comparatively speaking to other PDF editing software available on the market, the price of the program is high. Some users may find the interface frustrating due to how cluttered and challenging it is to navigate. Some users might find it problematic that the software might need a powerful computer to function properly. While using the software, I occasionally crashed or experienced freezing, which is not ideal. Additionally, it only works partially with mobile devices, which could be problematic for users who need to edit PDFs on the go. Additionally, some features may only have limited functionality, which may not be acceptable to all users. Some users may have issues because the customer service is not very helpful and the software occasionally freezes or crashes. For certain features, it might also need additional plug-ins. When working with large files, some users may complain that the software is slow. This software might not be very helpful for users who only need to edit a few PDFs on occasion. Overall, PDF Studio has some fantastic features that are very helpful, but it also has its share of issues that may deter some users from using it. Before making a purchase, I advise trying the trial version to ensure that it satisfies your unique requirements.

Nick
Manager (Australie)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Affordable and great customer services but difficult to use

3,0 il y a 2 mois

The app is cheaper than others and the customer services is great with quick response to inquiries.

It's really difficult to use, especially if you have used Acrobat before. Text addition: you can't change the font type or size. Once you have added the text, you cannot edit it any more. With Acrobat, I simply double clicked on the added text to edit it.Signature: The signature photo is always on top of the text so it has to resize to fit in the box without covering the line.Convert PDF to Excel: It cannot convert to Excel properly. Mostly it put all the data into a single cell.I haven't tried other tools yet but such above tools make me disappointed.

Software Engineer (Zimbabwe)
Médias en ligne, 51-200 employés

Professional Top-notch PDF Studio

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : PDF Studio has become an integral part of our daily routine, enabling us to quickly and easily read all of the relevant data science notes. It has everything you need to read PDFs and Word documents before sending them off to be processed by other businesses. With its help, the drawings are annotated.

Create PDFs from Word documents, images, and scanned documents with the help of PDF Studio. In my experience using it on a regular basis, it is more than adequate for the PDF-related tasks you describe. Marking up your drawings is a breeze, and you can lock all comments so that nobody but you can make changes to them. In addition, the vault function is useful. This program can be accessed from any device with an internet connection, including phones, tablets, laptops, and even Whatsapp and email.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't come with every watermark header and footer needed for construction drawings. I've done a ton of work on this that PDF-XChange can't. We believe the prices are reasonable all around.

Luca
Luca
IT admin (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Super complete, fast and powerful PDF editor

Easy to edit a pdf, do everything I did with Acrobat Pro without a problem Very fast and include a lot a functionality, maybe more than Adobe

Integration with onedrive not fully working on my ubuntu

Anil
Anil
Director (Inde)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Complete PDF editing suite

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : PDF Studio has a user-friendly design and is the finest alternative to Adobe Acrobat. It is quick, simple to use, and has a nice user interface.

It is the best PDF editor and converter available with a low-cost perpetual license. It have optical character recognition capabilities. The best thing is that it is cross-platform and works flawlessly on Linux, Windows, and Macbooks.

I've never had any big issues using PDF Studio. However, the OCR tool did not always recognize the text.

Product Director (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

A Good Alternative To More Expensive PDF Softwares

4,0 il y a 10 mois

We use this as an alternative to more expensive softwares that require a subscription. Besides a few polish issues, it meets everyone of our needs with pdf documents.

The UI is outdated and it's hard to convince people who have used other softwares to use this one instead, but that's not the fault of the product.

Cristian
Subject Lead Teacher/Form Lead Teacher (Macao)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great Tool with Great Features

4,0 il y a 7 mois

It is more affordable, the tools are easy to find and easy to use, easy to convert to different formats.

You can't move the text that you are writing in the text. PDFFiller, for example, you can move the text box and by just clicking on top of the text box at anytime, the box becomes available and ready to edit the text. Here, once I finish writing, I can't change the text or move the text around or edit the text. I have to go back and start all over again. It's the only thing that I saw that I didn't like.

Rui
photographer director (Portugal)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

PDF Studio my expirience

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I've been a Designer for the past 20 years and I never thought I would find a product that would make my life easier. PDF Studio is an amazing tool that has cut down on design time by 60%. It's so intuitive and easy to use that anyone could manage it without difficulty. It's my favorite tool of all time.

PDF Studio is a great software if you don't have much knowledge of the language and what it can do. What I loved most about this software is that it's super simple to use and has a variety of functions which will make you wonder why you've been using word all these years.

I am a designer and use PDF Studio on a daily basis. The interface is complicated and it takes time to learn it. I don't like that the features are not easy to find within the software itself.

Kwok
Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

An almost completely paperless office!

Commentaires : Combining image files, spreadsheets, Word docs in to one clean PDF file. Big savings on paper, printer ink and the whole hassle of shredding!

Qoppa PDF Studio 12 Pro has helped us become virtually paperless. We're able to combine a range of documents from image files to word docs into one single PDF file. No more printing and scanning of client documents. Giving us big savings on paper and ink (and all the time, cost and mess of shredding!). Simple to use. Great customer support. No need to take confidential documents around with you to carry on working on them.

Due to different sized documents being combined some pages appear smaller than others. This can be adjusted by enlarging the page but would be great if all pages appeared the same size - which they do if the PDF file is printed.

President/CEO (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 11-50 employés

Best PDF Software Available!

Commentaires : Have used it for more than a year along side Adobe and other software and find our business transitioning to PDF Studio for nearly all our work because of it's simplicity, immediate and capable customer support, and support of all major OS'es, including Linux.

1. Full OS Compatibility (Linux/Mac/Win- Unlike Adobe). 2. Ease of use (gentle learning curve). 3. Customer Support (Immediate capable help). 4. Features for quick and efficient business use (supports Java, quick image signatures etc). 5. Much better than Adobe and other main-stream alternatives. 6. Each software license allowed for use on 2 computers. 7. Software license can be transferred (in the event of computer sales, etc). 8. Regularly updated.

1. Takes an email to remove old computers from software license (they may be changing this so the user can change the computer(s) the license key is associated with -in the event of sale, etc.). 2. Nothing else comes to mind...

Helia
Scientist (Brésil)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great for text recognition

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : A good and cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat. PDF Studio has great quality!

What I liked more about PDF Studio is the text recognition feature and possibility of digitally sign PDF. At my company we could extract data from thousand of PDF files so it help us to build a solid information data bank.

I would recommend the developers to build a better help guide and increase the algorithm speed because it should be greater if OCR could run faster.

Surya
Surya
Director & CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best PDF Editor & Converter with perpetual license

Commentaires : My overall experience is pleasant, and it is one of the best alternative if you are finding a perpetual license based pdf editor.

There is no PDF to PPT (Power point Presentation) conversion option, they must improve the GUI, and auto update is of very slow download speed.

ALEX
IT consultant (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Strong Acrobat alternative

Commentaires : I was looking for a decent alternative to Acrobat, as it was the last thing my dad needed to make the switch to Linux. Tired of paying per month for proprietary software I wouldn't actually own, I went on a quest to find multi-platform PDF editing software.
Unfortunately, it isn't FOSS, however, the license is owned in perpetuity and you are helping out lesser known devs who've made a great product.
Pros * All of the features needed for the average acrobat user. * Edit, merge comment, measure, tools suitable for both basic users and more advanced Acrobat veterans. * Speed. Even in a VM using a paltry 1 GB of ram, I was able to merge multiple documents and watermark effortlessly. I generated a study guide from handwritten notes in seconds. * Create from the scanner is incredibly useful. * Multiplatform compatibility
Cons * Java UI. The user interface is a bit ugly and doesn't really fit in with GTK or QT, but it does get the job done. It does feel like a bit of a relic. * Not Free and Open Source software, still requires licensing.
Out of all the PDF tools I've tried, this is the best one to come to par with Acrobat.
The evaluation version is fully featured, only adds a watermark and has no time limit. Highly recommend checking out if you're looking to leave Adobe. https://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/

Miguel
Desarrollador de software (Venezuela)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Probably the best PDF tool for linux

Commentaires : I truly recommend this software to any linux user who need a good PDF software but for reading or edit them, it works solid when PDF converting and it is really god for e signing them.

It is probably the best PDF program in linux, we use it to edit our pdfs and electronic signing them and both functions are extremely easy to use, they are just one click away. Also it's document conversion is pretty solid and for linux you probably wont find another software that converts pdf as good as this one.

The free version will add a watermark, which is kind of annoying but I guess necessary for them. Also it would be better if they allowed for more customizing option to it's interface

Kenny
Owner (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

PDF Studio Professional excellent replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Commentaires : Just take my word and try it before you buy it. You can download and install it onto your computer and try it out for free. I

I am an avid Windows & Mac man. Now I have switched to Linux Mint and Adobe is not supported on Linus Mint. This caused me to shop around and find the best PDF editor. Well PDF Pro is an excellent product. What I found is how easy it is to use and run this program. It is cross platform and the give you two computer with one license key. This product costs a fraction of what Adobe charges.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Dragos
Attorney (Roumanie)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

This seems to me to be the only real alternative to Adobe Acrobat on Linux

Commentaires : Easily signing digitally PDFs with my hardware token.

I mainly need a PDF program in order to digitally sign (with a smartcard / digital token) different documents and, as Adobe killed its Linux offering, PDF Studio shaped up as the only alternative. It can use PKCS#12 certificates as well as PKCS#11 smart cards/tokens, which no other Linux program can manage (at least at this level of convenience and streamlining). It is the only Linux program that I found that creates a Sign here field in the PDF document which can then be used to digitally sign with a single click. It also works well to validate the signatures and has a great level of detail regarding it (certificates, trust chain etc.).

The only criticism I have is the interface - I use it on Gnome 3 and the Java look does not mesh well with the other apps and the fonts are not that good-looking, but it's not too bad either (compared to other Java apps).

sara
graphic designer (Égypte)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent PDF For my work

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : He helped me with the tasks i work on and it was always the right choice for me because of his easy and speed.

1. Windows has full OS compatibility. 2. The ease with which it can be used. 3.Updated on a regular basis.

i dont have anything to dislike in the software until now.

dhruv
Inde
Services et technologies de l'information

The best PDF software in the market!!

Commentaires : I am running Pdf Studio on 2 computers for about 1-2 years and have found it to be the best and complete pdf software i have ever used.

All the features that should be present in a professional pdf software application are there. The customer support is top notch just like the software.

nothing.

Yosimar
Yosimar
Physical Therapist (Venezuela)

Pay for the full version, you wont get a watermark and its worth it

Commentaires : Other than the watermark it leaves on the free version and the lack of customization, this is an excellent PDF software, and I can totally recommend it.

This is a great alternative for someone who needs a good PDF reader, that is fast, allows for pdf editing and most of all that has an electronic signing feature, which is the one I mostly use when sending notes to my patients. It is worth to note that it is extremely easy to use.

I would really love if this software allowed for more customization of its workspace since its graphic interface its not the best i've seen, also the watermark you get when using the free version is kind of a downer.

Luis Enrique
Luis Enrique
Analista de Telecomunicaciones (Venezuela)

Best PDF option for linux users

Commentaires : PDF studio is a must have for any linux user, it works great, is really stable and fast and allows for going almost completely paperless, just pay for the full version so you don't have any issue with watermarks.

This is the PDF software for any linux users, since it is the only one that fully works in said OS. It has several tools that allow for you to organize better your documents, such as the combine feature, which allows for combining several documents or parts of them into just one pdf.

The free version has no time limit but you shouldn't get too comfortable with it because it leaves a big watermark on your document if you try to edit it.

Stephen
self employed (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Upgrade to PRO is more expensive than just the difference! That is a RIP OFF!!

Commentaires : It works on Linux - no other package comes close on Linux and Adobe no longer support Linux.

What I liked most was I can install it on Linux and given Adobe no longer support Linux PDF Studio is the ONLY app there is to handle PDF's!

I wanted to upgrade to the PRO version and discovered an upgrade was more expensive that just the difference between standard and pro. I questioned this with Qoppa and was told this was a deliberate decision on their part. This is imho a stupid strategy because I became wholly turned off the company even though I liked the product. It made me, as a customer, feel I was not valued! This bad customer relations. No one else does this! I was willing to pay for an upgrade! I have since dual booted my laptop and have a windows partition and I am using Adobe now.

Stephen
Owner (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great value, functionality and capability. Good alternative to Acrobat

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very simply, it does the job at much lower cost than Acrobat and on MacOS Monterey there needs to be the alternative

Ease of use, functionality, capability and cost

Nothing really. The interface could be a bit 'swisher' but aesthetics are not a great issue is a good product

Réponse de l'équipe de Qoppa Software

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our product meets your needs at an affordable cost. We will take note of your comment about its interface as we continue to make updates to this product.

Jamie
Jamie
Applications Supervisor (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Intuitive and comfortable

Commentaires : Linux compatibility, not Adobe. Nothing against Adobe, but I don't need to spend that much money and go through the licensing nightmare for just a few occasional edits.

Smooth transition from Acrobat, same functionality. Installation on Linux was trouble-free, was running OCR on a document within about 30 seconds.

Have not found any negatives so far. Honestly, the only negative that I can see is that it is not free. Libre Office is open source and is every bit as powerful as MS Office