Avis clients sur Transactions (zipForm Edition)

En savoir plus sur Transactions (zipForm Edition)

Real estate transaction management tool that provides digital forms creation, storage, checklists, MLS integration, compliance tools, a

En savoir plus sur Transactions (zipForm Edition)

Non disponible

Non disponible

Transactions (zipForm Edition) - Notes

4,0
3,8

Transactions (zipForm Edition) a reçu une note globale de 4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Transactions (zipForm Edition) ?

Frankee
Frankee
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Zipforms - Makes Transactions Easy

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our agents use it daily. We do provide them other transaction management programs but the majority of them prefer ZipForms. We also really appreciate the integration with Skyslope so we can do our contract review.

Our agents can easily fill in documents for real estate transactions and send them out with their in-platform signature service

They do not have the same mobile capabilities of other similar products

Ruzica
PropTech Founder / Real Estate / Innovation CEO (Allemagne)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Excellent product excellent service.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use. It has allowed us to scale our investor management and have a single software for many functions.

Transactions ; It makes me much more productive in the work I do every day. It has positively changed the way I do my job and interact with my customers. I also liked the compatibility of the product in terms of price performance. It enabled us to develop and increase our communication with our investors. It's great to have easy access to our customers' profile archives. Recording, storing and accessing this information in a clean and orderly manner helps us save time. It's great that it keeps all our investors, their information, their documents in one place. This product has been extremely helpful in communicating with our customers and monitoring stocks and distributions. Both we and the customers are happy and satisfied.

The software is great. Every feature works perfectly. I cannot be critical about this product because I have had and continue to have great experiences. I can say that it completes my job and is the best part of my job.

Realtor (É.-U.)

contracts made easy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love how easy Transactions makes filling out contracts. I am constantly using it and it makes my life so much easier. It was super easy to learn and get the hang of. It also comes with digital ink which is a huge plus considering how much those digital signature programs can cost. Love Transactions and highly recommend it to all realtors. My brokerage Ready uses Transactions for all of our agents.

I love how easy this program makes it to fill out all my real estate contracts. I've never had to use anything like Transactions before becoming a realtor and I was very intimidated at first but Transactions made filling out all my contracts super easy. They have every contact I could possibly need and its super easy to upload outside documents as well.

It's nothing too major but one thing that does get annoying is every time I'm working on something and i want to go back from a contact and stay on that specific property it sends me back to the dashboard with all the different properties I have worked on or currently working on. Plus the last property I was working on won't go to the front of the list even though it was the last one I worked on. it only goes to first if I sent out the documents to get signed.

James
Broker, Owner (É.-U.)

There are other options

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I currently have a contract with Lone Wolf. I have over the past couple of months expressed my concerns about my account and how my account is being managed. I asked that my account not be renewed. Lone Wolf took it upon themselves to renew my contract for another 12 months without notification and when I expressed to them that I wanted to cancel they said too bad you are stuck for 12 months unless you would like to buy out the contract. I urge agents, brokers, and associations to please drop your contracts with this company. They should work to get our business not the other way around. My DM is also open if you have concerns or would like for me to elaborate further.

I decided to use this software for my brokerage because of the benefit from NAR. I when with ZipForms because I knew the software and could help my agents.

Support is terrible. They do not allow you to have control over the seats in your account. One time it took me over a week to get an agent added and with access. This caused this agent to almost lose a deal because they had to handwrite out the contract.

Merribeth
Realtor (É.-U.)

Great Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is great software, easy to use, specifically designed for Realtors.

I love all the forms and its versatility.

I wish the electronic signature functional was more user friendly.

realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Great tool, but I'm not comfortable with Zillow having all of the sensitive info of my clients & me

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a great platform and made getting contracts signed with clients very easy. I know that many still use the platform, but my company did not feel comfortable continuing its use. Other providers have stepped in to provide a similar service since zipForm can no longer do that without bias.

The tool revolutionized electronic signature/form completion. The interface is easy to use (not only to agents, but also on the client side as well). It is very clean, and it's simple to go in and do what I need to do.

My company switched over to DocuSign, which is much better than when they first launched their real estate division, but at first the switch was hard. They did not have all the capabilities ZipForm has. But at the same time, Zillow is out there to monopolize and automate the need for a buyer's agent. Our company took the stance to change so that Zillow can not monetize our confidential data. Not sure what will happen in the long-run with them, but that was what forced us to seek services elsewhere.