Avis clients sur FitBudd

En savoir plus sur FitBudd

FitBudd est un moyen très simple pour les coachs de fitness de lancer leur propre application de fitness sur iOS et Android.

En savoir plus sur FitBudd

I love that it integrates with everything Apple. Ve used from my iPad, iPhone, and MacBook.

Difficult to get paid with apple (takes over a month), but the team was able to make adjustments so I wouldn’t be paid via apple moving forward.

FitBudd - Notes

FitBudd a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FitBudd ?

Teresa
Teresa
Pre-/Post-Natal Coach (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Fitness Software to Date!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fitbudd has been great to date. I've used other softwares like Trainerize and Everfit, and I find Fitbudd the nicest looking and easiest to use. Also, the support has been out of this world. On the other apps, even during the trial, it took a while to get a response even by chat. With Fitbudd, I've been on countless calls during my prep phase, they provide resources, and they are always available to hop on a call...with a REAL PERSON...whenever I need help.

It's so easy to use, the interface is clean, and you get your own website thrown in! I am not a tech person, I'm just trying to use technology to execute my work. This is exactly what I needed to be able to serve my clients best!

I would like if there was a meal logging feature for clients to input outside of a set meal plan. As of now, I will have them do it all by messaging. I would like to put my 1:1 coaching service on the "Plans/Programs" page, where people can then be directed to the initial call, but I cannot do so without putting a price. As this is a high-ticket service, I'd rather not put the price on the web page, but only share it once the call is complete.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Teresa, thanks for your lovely feedback. We are so happy to know that you are enjoying FitBudd. Wishing you all the love and luck in the world and look forward to seeing you on a future wave!

Jordan
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Amazing for managing your fitness business.

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall the experience is extremely satisfying and I'm excited to keep using it.

I love how all-encompassing it is. I can save notes, make payments, track meals, workouts, progress, connect with clients--everything is done within the software.

There isn't much I dislike about this besides a few things. I'd like to be able to adapt the business hours to be different day by day and even the possibility of having a split-schedule, such as M/W/F or Mornings 7-10 and evenings 5-8, as I am in school and need the flexibility. I don't want clients scheduling calls while I'm in class. I would also like the possibility of making the video call, check-ins, and chat features customizable for the different payment plans I create, rather than having them all the same or having to edit for each individual client.

le mois dernier

Jordan, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Fitbudd. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Hannah
studio owner (É.-U.)

Wasn’t a good fit

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I liked the fact that you could have your own custom app and the branding was done very well! It looked good but I wish there was more function and customization

The people who were showing it to be they were very pushy and the software wasn’t as good as they were saying, most of my questions couldn’t be answered

il y a 4 semaines

Hi Hannah, Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we're sorry to hear you've had such an experience. As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn't happen again. Drop our support team a message at connect@fitbudd.com to let them know all the details and we promise you we'll tailor a satisfactory resolution for you.

So far.... Pretty good 👍🏾

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : So far it's been great working with the staff as the app is being built. The software itself was easy to connect to Stripe. I was able to start a few of my clients on a subscription style plan right away. I'm not launched yet but very excited as it's coming closer.

Not complicated to navigate. The video call feature in the app looks better than zoom to me. Connects well to stripe. The customer service is the best part so far. Very easy to reach and they respond quickly.

Needs a separate coach app or dashboard you can use from your phone or tablet. I currently have to open the desktop version on my devices. Needs a better way to test the mic and video settings.

il y a 3 mois

Hey there, John! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such a pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thank you so much for reaching out with this review!

Ken
Coach (É.-U.)

FitBudd IS THE STANDARD

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I Love the simple yet intuitive interface!

Overall a great product, no major complaints!

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks for the awesome review, Ken! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. See us soon. Cheers!

Yael
Personal trainer (É.-U.)

An amazing platform

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Amazing!!!!

Its easy to use. Customer service is amazing. They try to improve and wait for feedback which is the most incredible.

There are few features that I would love to see. Like timer that rings (with optional bottom). And shopping list feature. Videos sometime will not work which is very annoying.

le mois dernier

Yael, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.

Deji
Fitness Coach (R.-U.)

Just what i needed!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My clients log in their daily exercise and nutrition which makes my job easy and everything is organised.

Ease of use, and i like the fact that i can schedule a video call with my clients within the app.

They need to make new leads wanting to subscribe to be able to use other forms of payment and not just PayPal and they should be readily available as options, not having the coach set it up themselves.

il y a 3 semaines

Thanks for the awesome review, Deji! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. See us soon. Cheers!

Gemini Fitness & Combat Fitbudd Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are using it to start and expand our online training reach.

The look and functionality of the software is nice and easy to learn!

I haven't found anything negative to say about this software yet!

le mois dernier

Thanks, David for your honest feedback. Keep up the good work, more good things are on your way!

Quincy
Owner/Trainer/Coach (É.-U.)

Beyond Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I can now give access top more people than I was able to with the help of fitbudd

The product is easy to use and it added to my current business

The clients can't see workout notes once the workout starts.

le mois dernier

Quincy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it.

Dartanian

New user

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Outstanding

The up to date modern technology the customization

Calendar recurring schedules Coach app could be better

il y a 4 semaines

Dartanian, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are so glad you are loving the app.

Allen
A.C.E certified Personal Fitness Trainer with a Specialty in Fitness Nutrition (É.-U.)

Best App for Personal trainers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : FitBudd helps me integrate all of my Personal training and Virtual training task into one platform. It makes it very easy for myself and clients .Workouts,schedules, diets,advice, motivation,assessments,meal prep, forms, plans ,billing and a task of other features are all included. This frees me up to concentrate more on my clients.That's what matters most!

This app is trainer and client friendly. The ease of signing up new clients and navigating the app is a big plus to my clients.I love the functionality of the app as well.It offers many features not found in other fitness app platforms I've tried.Customer service is top notch as well

The integration of this app with my current business went very smoothly and there were were no issues. I've have found no negative issues with the app as well.The app offers many great feature and I look forward to to see what the future holds for this app

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for the awesome review, Allen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Twyla
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Great Product now, and will only get better

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I love working with small businesses that are serious about their product, just like me! I think this product has great potential to grow and be a leader in its market!

I love that the app is very simple to see what is needed of you each day, and adding pictures allows you to customize the feel to your individual business. Creating an app is INCREDIBLY hard to do yourself for the non-tech trainer. Fitbudd takes all the tech away so you can focus on your training!

I least liked that my clients cannot log their own workouts, and that the programs do not load to their accounts as soon as they sign up. I also struggled with the clients not being able to see their past workout progress... BUT I was incredibly impressed that the owner was able to tell me when these features would be added, so I can plan my life accordingly. And they are all in the next 6 months which really excite me! I appreciate that the company is small enough that they are willing to take our requests so seriously.

il y a 8 mois

Hey there, Twyla! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Derek
Owner / CEO (É.-U.)

I chose FitBudd for my 100+ Client Multinational Personal Training Company

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My entire training process with my staff is smoother, the visuals are incredible, and clients are MUCH more likely to check in and chat with me in the messenger since it's just so incredibly smooth. It's cheap too. Like REALLY cheap. The retention you'll see from using a product like FitBudd is worth every couple of dollars you spend per client per month. This is a no brainer.

IT IS SO CUSTOMIZED. The entire sign up and download process is extremely smooth, and your clients are going to ask you how much you paid to create an application this impressive. Nothing but raving reviews from clients paying in the THOUSANDS for training packages.

A few UI bugs on the trainer side, but nothing a quick page refresh can't fix. Any anything that I've ever had an issue with is resolved THAT NIGHT by the tech support team... we're talking like ANY issue I've had (even problems I've misunderstood as user error) are immediately handled.

il y a 8 mois

Hey there, Derek! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Oliver
CEO (R.-U.)

Great Fitness App that is very user friendly

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : FitBudd have amazing customer service, very quick to respond and action anything you need.

Very user friendly, works as it should, clients find it easy to use.

Data entry of own exercises, would be good if there was an extensive exercise library built in.

il y a 8 mois

Oliver, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it!

Angelique
Personal Trainer and Graphic Designer (Afrique du Sud)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great basic personal trainer app!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I now can streamline everything in my business. I am someone that uses pen and paper and the old filing system, Fitbudd has shown me how to get more done in a short space of time. Besides the business side of things, they have shown me that even though we are on opposite sides of the world they support my business and me as a human being which is rare to find in life let alone online these days.

Fitbudd is easy to use. I loved that the whole setup process is easy to follow. The Fitbudd team is super helpful which makes a huge difference when it comes to moving your business online for the first time. I love the fact that I can now train my clients from anywhere in the world.

I definitely think that there is room for a couple of improvements to make this app stand out from all of the others but overall there is nothing I can complain about.

il y a 8 mois

Hey Angelique, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased you experienced how Fitbudd can help you grow your fitness business. Wishing you all the love and luck in the world and look forward to seeing you on a future wave!

Marian
Marian

FitBudd experience

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I'm still new to the software and still getting accustomed to it, but it expands my reach as a trainer, especially just starting out.

I love how easy it is to set up and customize your page. It only took minutes to get everything set up and ready to launch. The hardest part was linking PayPal, and that because I was doing it from my phone. All the features are basically self explanatory and the tutorials cover everything anyway. App is simple to navigate for users. Also I really like getting notifications by email every time there's a message or someone signs up.

The exercise library isn't as extensive as I had initially assumed, so I'm putting in a lot of work there, but overall that's not a huge issue. I do wish there was a calorie calculator tool so I didn't have to rely on one from outside. Tracking calories/macros in-app would be ideal.

il y a 3 mois

Marian, thank you so much for the review! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing a diverse selection of workouts and we are working hard to meet this goal. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us it's always appreciated.

Great Trainer App

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Definitely makes handling online training a thousand times easier. It takes the fear out of scaling your business to deal with a large number of clients

Very easy software to use. Everything is pretty straightforward.

The only issue which isn't really issue was just remembering to add foods to the database first to implement them into a plan. Very minor.

il y a 7 mois

David, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.

Judy
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Fitbudd is an awesome client management tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Fitbudd is helping to resolve the issues that come with scaling an online coaching business. I was using spreadsheets and documents before, which actually had advantages and some clients still prefer. However, as your business grows it can become difficult to keep track and remain efficient. Keeping all data, including nutrition in one place makes the opportunity to scale almost limitless.

I love that fact that you can keep all client information in one place. The customer support is outstanding. I love the different metrics that the app provides so that you can track multiple aspects of client progress. I also love that the structure of the app allows the business owner the flexibility to be creative with how you present your app. You can add your own pictures, videos and really make it personal.

There are a few things I would like to see added, however as I have been using the app I have seen much improvement and new features keep on being added. This is great for both myself and my clients to see. I would like to see better calendar syncing, and a copy and paste feature for the nutrition tracker. To be honest though, I haven't come across anything I would say I dislike yet. There can be some glitches occasionally but that is the case is most apps and I observe that things keep on improving.

il y a 3 mois

Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy to know that you are enjoying your plan.

Alexander
Coach (É.-U.)

My clients LOVE FitBudd

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great features, customer service, and affordable pricing.

BEST APP in Fitness & Nutrition for both Online and In-Person Coaching. Clean interface, and admin, easy to use, and the custom branding option is a BIG PLUS!

No cons but... I wished it would of released earlier in my career.

il y a 8 mois

Alexander, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it!

Dominique

Very good product

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall so far we are happy with what this is. I know there are updates coming. I would recommend making the app for the trainer to be more feature rich to include being able to implement things into clients plans

The ease of use and the fact you have a data base of exercises and food that can be built in to a plan.

lack of communication with apple and your implementation team not keeping me informed with everything during the implementation process

il y a 8 mois

Hey there, Dominique! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Robert
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great tool for Trainers and remote clients

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Responsive support team. The app design and user interface turned out great

Easy to deploy programs and track usage of my clients

So far I have no complaints about Fitbudd

il y a 4 mois

Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are so happy you are enjoying your plan.

Jani
Fitness Trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome app for training clients all the world

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : With my app from Fitbudd, I am able to expand my personal training business to train clients globally. I can also train more clients in less time and get a bigger return for my time. They are super helpful if you have any questions regarding the app and very quick to respond.

I love that Fitbudd can personalize the app with my branding and logo to make it look like my very own app. My clients love the follow along feature. All they do is press start and the app takes them through the workout move by move.

In the beginning, creating programs for clients can be time consuming until you get your move library built up.

il y a 8 mois

Hey there, Jani! We're extremely happy we could provide you with such pleasurable service! We always strive to create an encouraging environment for all of our members and guests to reach their highest potential! Thanks so much for reaching out with this review!

Seion
Personal Trainer (Canada)

Great App and software

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The Team at FitBudd are very helpful and are willing to help with any questions that I asked. Everyone was friendly and professional.

The process to obtain the app was very easy with the team at FitBudd. They were extremely helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The app and software are easy to use and have all the functions that I need for my clients.

As of now, I can find no flaws with the software. Everything works smoothly and I have no complaints from my initial client.

il y a 7 mois

Seion, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you are loving the app. There are some great new features coming soon so keep an eye out. You are smashing it!

Ben
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

After demoing several other apps we went with Fitbudd

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Fitbudd has been amazing! The platform itself is extremely user friendly and the staff is very quick to respond and help with any issues I have had.

Fitbudd is extremely easy to use and delivers everything you could want in an app at an extremely reasonable price! They are also constantly updating and adding new features which is awesome and helps me create more value to my customers.

To be perfectly honest, I can’t think of a single negative comment about Fitbudd. That may not sound like a realistic answer, but it’s the truth. Fitbudd meets all the needs I have and anything I have ever needed, their staff has gone above and beyond for me. I cannot say enough good things about them.

il y a 3 mois

Hey Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so pleased you experienced how Fitbudd can help you grow your fitness business. Wishing you all the love and luck in the world and look forward to seeing you on a future wave!

Natasha
Personal Trainer/Gym Owner (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

FitBudd is the BEST

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience has been amazing. The customer service is A1! They respond in a fast and timely manner and are very professional and patient with me and are always so helpful with any questions or concerns I may have. I love FitBudd!!!!

This software is very user friendly, I LOVE all the features they have to offer for my clients! I get really good feed back from my clients and thats the best! Creating meal plans and actually using the app myself is so user friendly I love it! It’s every easy to navigate and it’s straight to the point!

The only feature that I have a little difficulty is having to manually input some food items or ingredients that don’t pop up on the database but manually adding It was not a big problem just takes me extra time but it’s not too bad I don’t mind taking those extra steps

il y a 4 mois

Dear Natasha, it is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Fitbudd. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.