• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Microsoft OneNote

It is a creative project management solution that helps businesses create notes, add annotations, share ideas, and more.

En savoir plus sur Microsoft OneNote

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Microsoft OneNote ?

André L.
André L.
System Administrator (Brésil)
Produits chimiques, 501-1 000 employés

A perfect substitute for your old Notepad

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : On my business side, it is a way to organize all my tasks, users, passwords, network paths, serial numbers, servers names, it is easy to find the information that I want, the idea of notes works very well on the business side. Therefore, I use it on my personal life as well, to organize my grocery shopping, some budgets, stocks price, passwords and users from portals, sites. It is a secure tool provided by Microsoft.

Easy to use, has very good functionalities, it is totally integrated with the Microsoft Office programs, are the information are stored on the cloud, I can edit something on my computer and continue it on my mobile or tablet.

It is not so easy to use on the beggining, till you get the idea of create "notes" inside it, I know a lot of people which did not migrate to this tool because of this.

Sven H.
Tech Integrationist (Allemagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

An incredibly powerful one-stop-shop

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Beyond these cons, OneNote is super-easy to use, powerful, and functional across all major platforms. Unfortunately, not all platforms offer the same features: Wiki-style links (creating links using [[ ]]) is not supported in the browser version nor on iPadOS.

You can embed content from so many sites: Youtube, Thinglink, Coogle to name a few. Each notebook can contain as many section groups and sections as you want, with as many pages and sub-pages as you want. And each page is an infinite canvas. Bonus: You can store actual files on any pages that you can then later open in the appropiate app using a double click. The desktop version features OCR which is great for searching content in pictures.

The way the infinite canvas works. You cannot scroll left or up from the top of the page - only right and down. That feels somewhat counterintuitive at times. Also, there should be easy sharing on the page level - as of the writing of this review, you can only share entire notebooks, meaning you give access to it all, even if all you wanted to do was to collaborate on a single page.

Student (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Many problems for a renowned product

3 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I would give this a 3/5 star but considering how well-known and popular it is, then I can't give it more than a 2 star. It's ok.
Note this is the windows Microsoft Windows 10 version which is not the same as the Office 365 Onenote 2016 ... let alone others.
MS Whiteboard has issues but is much better overall.

Pros: Wide range of functionality. You can convert to different file types and insert files into it rather easily. It has great cloud support and is overall easy to access.

Cons: There is great support for onenote on the web, but at least 90% of the searches I've done to troubleshoot an issue or functionality apply to one type of Onenote and not another... for some reason. I've spent many hours troubleshooting options that don't exist for one type or another. Example: The ink-to-math is not present in this version. The ink-to-draw is not present in the office 365 version. Why? There is a view option of fitting what's been drawn to the page width which will also show up if printed to a .pdf. What's bad is that there is no option for displaying where the pages end. I saw a comment from a developer about this saying that it would be too difficult. But I know they could figure out a way to do that. There are so many option. Just have the length of each page increase if a user increases the width to the right. That could cause issues if the user wants the content displayed on certain pages. So, have the page separators actually splice the content shown and add whitespace if page width/length grows ... or shrink/grow content of pages accordingly like a picture. Or, when in "page view mode" like this, warm the user if they are trying to grow pages sizes ... or just have a fixed page size in this mode! My main issue: Why it is so glitchy with an epen. If I tap the screen it wants me to type - this happens a lot when I'm scrolling and not tapping also. The developers didn't input an option to make the pen the default and disable tap to keyboard.

Harshal K.
Harshal K.
Founder (Inde)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Indispensable tool

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall i really enjoy working on OneNote. It has become an indispensable tool.

OneNote is a very useful software for organising various notes. I have been using it for years and didn't find any other tool which is as simple as OneNote. Their online version is also very good. Mobile apps are great too. It's like your digital notebook that contains loads of organised data.

i think the collaboration can be improved. There should be an option to lock notes.

Prabhu S.
Prabhu S.
Associate project (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Place to organize official notes

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My organization partnered with Microsoft. I have got access to Onenote application via my official outlook ID. I am using this application to track my day-to-day activity, Save important points to speaking in status calls ,Tracking my skill growth and also I am using this as a mini agile for my project activity.

1. I love this various colours indicators for each tab it helps me to priorities. 2. We able to view notes in a horizontal structure. 3. 7 step hierarchy organization for each note. 4. It didn't use much in drawing and assistance features, but it is also cool.

I didn't feel any major cons in this application. But still they need to improve their web add-on feature.

Jennifer H.
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent software to keep your business digitally organized.

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I have been extremely satisfied with the way Microsoft OneNote has kept my business organized.

The ability to search across all notebooks, including scanned PDFs, has been a game changer.

I wish there were common templates available to import into my notebooks.

Mohammedalmustafa R.
Mohammedalmustafa R.
Electrical engineer (Soudan)
Administration publique, 5 001-10 000 employés

My simple review

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The software helped me to save time and money, and helped me increase my profits at the same time, because it is very important to share data in my work and modify it by the staff, also it was important to make and manage notes many times and that's what Microsoft onenote provided.

The whole software is great, starting with the interface and view with ease of use, I can easily share files with links that allow my colleagues a unique experience with the possibility of editing, as well as the possibility of returning all the content saved using cloud storage, I kept all the links of my pages that I work on and all the notes I collect during my work and then rearrange them later with ease and security.

I can't sharing only one section with my colleagues, it's not a big deal but it'll be a good thing to try.

Rita carla francesca M.
Rita carla francesca M.
Author (Italie)
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software for taking notes

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I'm author and I'm often in need to have my unexpected ideas for a story being quickly fixed on file before I forget about them. I love using OneNote to do that. Moreover, I also can move around my notes or even the sheets, so as to plot my books directly on my device. And when I'm finished I can export my work to be viewed or used on other applications.

I love the fact any note I write is automatically saved. This feature makes it great to fix on file whatever you have in mind immediately.

Nothing in particular. I haven't experiences any cons with this software. It has got all the features I need.

Robson G.
Robson G.
Architect and 3d modeler (Mexique)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

The software to write notes in the cloud

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I love to plan things using the software, it is very practical and useful.

The greatest feature of this software is the ability to store notes that are directly into the internet using the cloud. You can also use it to work with anybody else at the same time in different places just using the same archive.

It isn't too much to say negative cons but about one thing, it is a little bit of intrusive if you have by default the software to start up while the computer its turning on.

Steve D.
Customer Care (Canada)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Would be great if not for syncing issues

3 il y a 2 ans

I like the layout, ease of use, and all the different ways one can set up a note. I used to really like the program and I basically use it for everything. The Windows Store app and the Android app are both would be fantastic if not for the things that I'll bring up with the "cons" section.

This thing takes *way* too long to sync and often the sync fails. I can't tell you how many times I've jotted something down just to have the sync not completely go through and me lose the note. I've lost entire pages due to syncing issues and the worst part is they have completely removed the functionality to back up your notes locally. Avoid this until/if this issue is fixed. It's been getting worse and worse over the last few years and it's baffling how Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in fixing it.

Kate V.
VP - Custom Solutions (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Robust for Note Taking and Task Management, but incredibly slow

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have been able to stay better organized especially with using the to-do list, and I consistently recommend it to my colleagues despite the issues (lagging/freezing and different versions causing confusion) that I have experienced.

I regularly use (and recommend to my colleagues) the templates for to-do lists within One Note, specifically the prioritized to-do list template which automatically inserts High, Medium and Low priority groupings into a to-do list where you can easily add, move (via drag/drop) and check off items. Because of the ability to create multiple notebooks, have individual tabs within the notebooks, and then individual pages within the tabs, there is the ability to manage and organize the notes and to-do lists very granularly. The digital notes sync across all devices so you are able to add/view/update notes from anywhere that you have access to the app.

The app consistently freezes when doing even the most minor of tasks. I will access it to enter in a new note, the app will freeze and lag sometimes as long as 30 seconds before the changes I've made appear on screen. Additionally, we have regular issues where users across our organization are seeing entirely disparate versions of the software. It is not as simple as the GUI being slightly different, but that they have an entirely different layout and it appears that they have different levels of functionality which has caused frequent issues with training and adoption. Now, that may be in part an IT issue on our end if users are getting different versions installed when they begin - however, it's a cloud-based service and I don't think it is acceptable that we could have such issues. There should be a way to update from the app to the latest version.

Lex A.
Lex A.
Owner (Canada)
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés

Not my first choice

4 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I need to concede, that at the outset I had numerous issues getting myself set up with one note, however from that point forward, it has been an outright lifeline. The entirety of my archives are in one region, I can get to them from each PC I own and Id need to say I use it regular, I in a real sense couldn't abandon utilizing this program.

Microsoft OneNote is loaded with numerous highlights that go past taking notes; it likewise gives you a few different ways to change pictures over to message. For instance, the OCR instrument permits you to snap a photo of an archive, business card, flyer or whiteboard, then, at that point extricate that content. You would then be able to save that content in OneNote, Microsoft Word or Standpoint. OCR's productivity relies upon a few elements. These incorporate picture quality, the intricacy of the characters it is examining and the intelligibility of the transcribed notes. So consistently make a point to twofold check in the event that it perceives everything effectively. Regardless of whether OCR doesn't get each letter, it is as yet a vital life hack, particularly for organizations and entrepreneurs.

Matching up can take some time , Unacceptable portable application, Average web cutting augmentation

Stella maris B.
Stella maris B.
ESL (Argentine)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

OneNote, a multipurpose 21st Century Tool for Lifelong Learners

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I plan my classes and curate content. OneNote has helped me shape the way I organize and manage my classes and curate content as a participant, presenter and author. I can search content in all my notebooks in a very short time, create portfolios of learning progress over years, move, copy, archive and delete sections or pages. Digital ink, lasso conversion, linked notes, degrees of privacy, audio and video recordings, printouts, symbols, emoji, stickers, equations, drawing, dictionary tools with Thesaurus, immersive reader with speed and voice control, identification of main parts of speech, reading line focus, visual vocabulary input and image to text conversion are some of the most valuable features allowing the promotion , development and assessment of main 21st Century hard and soft skills in PBL ( Project Based Learning) , Remote Learning and Home Office Work. The Send to OneNote feature in different formats makes it unique since users can annotate their bookmarks and enhance them with extra content . App smashing through OneNote it effective since it allows multiple integrations with LMS, platforms like Buncee ,Wakelet, Office apps, Flipgrid, Genially, Whiteboard.chat, Kahoot, Quizlet, Sketchfab, PhET interactive simulations, Adobe Spark, EdPuzzle, Playposit, etc.

I like everything. It helps me organize content, plan, deliver & assess learning paths, keep records of multimedia resources supporting learning beyond school walls through assistive technology, data management with support and feedback to allow student voice, choice and agency as well as autonomous learning.

I only dislike the fact that I did not use it as a student. I wish I had had such a powerful learning app at school. It is permanently adding new features to make learning accessible, memorable and enjoyable not only for students but for PD , content curation and regular use at home.

Francesco F.
Professor (Italie)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Replacement for blackboard

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use OneNote to lecture, using hand writing to match note taking pace of students. We think that for physics note taking and home reviewing them is an essential step in learning as it stimulates immediate questioning if something is not understood. Projecting the screen affords for large class rooms. Changing colors, moving sketches around works well, notes can then be turned into pdf or edited to produce better hand out. I use finite size sheets to distribute notes, during the lecture I use a continuous sheet.
The notebook is on OneDrive and is available in different devices, which is sometimes useful.
Overall this made a change from blackboard and chalk, and when remote lecturing came due to pandemics I did not change lecture habits.
These habits might look old fashioned but for some subjects that require reasoning, sketches, math, numerical computations, comparison with graphs, I feel these are necessary and OneNote gives a good support

Handwriting with a Microsoft Surface and its pen is easy, erasing is natural, select and move also. You can color your handwriting afterwards. For lecturing you can enlarge what you wrote, or pick up a detail of a sketch. I use it with small squares, which help writing in an orderly way. Printing can be of a single sheet, a section or more. The vey few times I went into a crash, recovery was fast and essentially no data was lost, all essential in a lecture.

Sometimes, quite rarely, the whole sheet moves, it probably depends on how you approach your hand before positioning for writing, this might be something inherent to pen tablets. In older versions the management of the sheet format (finite size vs infinite) was easier.

Miguel G.
Owner (É.-U.)
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

All your notes in one place

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : OneNotres has been a part of my arsenal of tools for the enterprise environment. I have used it on a personal level as well. I have used both the loal and cloud version, choosing the cloud due to my ability to access from any device. You can also add a local copy, depending on your subscription level, and sync your online content to your local machine. This helps in keeping your data in 2 places at once.

Microsoft OneNotes offer a single place to enter, manage and access all your notes. It provides flexibility in how you organize your content. From simple note taking to more complex graphics and images, OneNotes lets you organize in efficient ways. The use of tags helps you find what you need across multiple notebooks, section and pages. No more having to navigate through complex and cumbersome folder hierarchies. OneNotes is a massive repository tool that takes the place of many other tools. Using OneNotes rids you of separate Tasks or To Do lists, file repositories, and even digital media. OneNotes lets you combine all your electronic files into a single place and manage it in a way that works for you. This level of flexibility is what gives OneNotes the power it has and its popularity.

OneNotes tend to have a different layout between the online version and the downloaded version. This might bring some confusion to some users. Microsoft is moving more towards the cloud, and until this becomes the norm and their downloadable applications can mimic the cloud experience, there might be a bit of a learning curve.

Mohd N.
Technical Consultant (Canada)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A centralized location for all your notes

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Currently, I used OneNote to organized my meeting's notes and to attach them into an email so it's easy for me to send it to my colleagues. This is sometimes very useful when you are in hurry and wanted to inform what are the points were discussed in the meeting. Secondly, it is also very convenient to use it on all the platforms whether I wanna use it on my phone or my computer. I am exploring more ways as this is a powerful tool and has very few limitations which make it value for money.

it gives you the ability to create your notes as you create on a physical notebook, moreover, this notebook can be accessed from anywhere as long as you have access to the internet. The most unique part of OneNote is you can add multimedia and create your documents as much presentable as want. These documents can also be shared with others like your friends or colleagues, it would make this software as a one-stop solution for most of the writing and editing of your notes. I used many older versions of OneNote and then after upgrading to new versions of OneNote I came to know that your older note will not get erased. you can also use OneNote app for your smartphones which makes easier to modify your changes or to view any documents on the go.

One thing I would ever want in OneNote is the integration between various platforms, Currently, Onenote allows you to create notes or documents to share it with only OneNote users, whereas if I want to share it with Evernote users it will not give me an option for that. Moreover, I can not even import Evernote's documents notes into OneNote or vice versa. There are other ways through which you can do it but for that one has to download a migration tool. The security is also one of the issues which I always take into consideration when creating any personal note where I wanted it to be encrypted with a password. There should be some ways into OneNote where you can have a personal space which can be used for those secure documents.

Jeremy B.
Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Message to Self: Use Microsoft OneNote for Messages to Self

4 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Whether I’m at home, or somewhere out in the wilds, Microsoft OneNote allows me to record all the things I need to remember, by text, speech, or photo. Because my memory is awful, I appreciate any tool that mitigates the pain of having lost my thoughts, and my mind, in the process. Having convenient folders in which to sort and store my thoughts, while creepy, is also pretty handy. But the best part is having a cloud connection between my phone and desktop. If I need to snap a picture of a research item and label it while I’m out for a walk, I can be sure I can retrieve it on my desktop when I get home. This requires having the downloadable app on my phone, of course, but when it’s free, it’s worth it. Because I already have it installed on my desktop (through my Microsoft Office 2013 suite), I don’t have to pay to use either. Not having to pay extra for an item I already own is always a good thing.

Folders can be labeled, so there’s no risk in confusing items. All notes are also labeled, so it’s easy to identify which note is which (as long as you give it a label you can identify). This makes categorizing notes simple and efficient. Files can also store text, photos, and audio recordings, so you don’t have to think on your feet when trying to record a note. Just use whichever input is most relevant to your situation. Cloud transfers from mobile to desktop are pretty smooth.

Compared to other notetaking software, it’s pretty basic. Sometimes notes are dumped into a global pile where you have to manually sort them. This isn’t a big deal, but it can add to your organizing time. (It’s also possible I’m using it wrong, but that in of itself is a con if auto-sorting isn’t intuitive.) Retrieving pictures for posting or editing is also more trouble than it’s worth. For the average user, the simplicity OneNote offers is fine. For dedicated researchers, a more robust platform like Evernote may be better suited.

Jessa D.
É.-U.
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Office Product with the fewest syncing issues.

5 il y a 3 ans

I'm completely dependent on OneNote. It's so easy to use and flexible, it holds every project in my life now, from planning out and organizing 60 slide competitor analysis presentations, to scheduling recipes for meal plans. It plays well with the other products, and unlike Word, I've never had a problem with syncing conflicts and generating unnecessary backup local copies, and I have yet to lose a single word of work. In fact, for one of my books, I didn't use Word at all and ended up doing all the chapters in the same planning pages I kept in OneNote. It's my secret weapon when it comes to brainstorming and organization and I can't believe more people don't use it, but then again, I am a more visual/creative person, so the ability to quickly throw notes or record a message and be able to arrange, sort or search and actually find it later is vital. Years ago, I used to use Springpad, and since then, I've tried Trello, Evernote, and all kinds of apps, but nothing has stuck.

Very few, it's so flexible it fills in a lot of gaps. I'd like it to be more visually customizable, like if you could add a backdrop of a chart or table similar to the Stormboard templates. Right now it just has a few pastel colors and lined and gridded paper types.

Erika F.
Lead Fifth Grade Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Loved as a college student and LOVE as a teacher!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience! Would 100% recommend the software to teachers and college students.

OneNote (not the online version) is one of the most user-friendly, helpful pieces of software I have ever used. As a college student, I took all my notes using One Note. The program is designed simply, which makes taking notes so easy! One of my favorite features is that my notes can be open on any device using my Windows account. As a teacher, I used OneNote as a "white board" while teaching virtually. I loved the different pen options. There was hardly any lag. When I used my Huion tablet to write on OneNote, the program even picked up my pen pressure.

Honestly, I have very little cons for OneNote software. Sometimes, the program would freeze up or jump around. But that glitch was likely due to me trying to do too many things at once. The online version of OneNote I despise. There is quite a bit of lag and when using my Huion tablet, any button pressed on the pen caused right-click options to pop up. Very annoying. There are basic pen colors, which is fine, but I don't prefer the online version at all. If you're just typing notes, the online OneNote can be very useful. But for online learning, online OneNote is not as good as the software.

Phil B.
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

OneNote for every note!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I use onenote for business meetings for note taking, tracking takeaways and sharing them with the whole team. We all have access to the same notes, same takeaways and can all add to the meeting notes. I also like to use it for keeping track of information I might come across that I want to follow up on at some point, putting my ideas down so I don't forget them. Clipping articles/webpages so I can refer back to it. Create to-do lists.

If you are working in the Microsoft eco system OneNote is a must. Taking notes and keeping track of information is simple since it is tied into every Office/O365 application; Sharepoint, Word, Outlook even when browsing the web. Can be used for note taking during business meetings, training/school, planning vacations, shopping list. Uses are limit less. Best of all you can do it from what ever device you have with you and your notes will be available to you everywhere.

Onenote is such a powerful tool that it can be overwhelming to get a grasp on all that it can do and how to best use it for your situation.

Margaret C.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés

Essential tool for Project Management and bridging the learning curve of new projects and assignment

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My projects are time sensitive and require decisions to be made based on ever changing policies, environment, and client requests holding to original deadlines. I do not have the luxury take my time to learn new project/assignments, nor time to spend 20 minutes looking for data or information I know I saved somewhere. It is essentially an extension of the memory portion of my brain and keeps me organized with action items for myself and my team, tabs for notes on meetings to hold everyone accountable, and Templates to save time composing emails and specific documents. I have been pretty much on top of my game because of this software. Thank you.

This product is amazingly easy to organize/collect data when you are in a fast paced environment and do not have photographic memory. As I work through out the day new information comes in from team members, meetings, clients, management, etc. and you can enter the data, cut and paste or drag a file into tabs that you create on the fly so you know where it is and can go back to reference it anytime you need.

I really can't think of anything except trying to convert content to another format if the recipient doesn't have OneNote. Usually I just go to the tab and cut and paste the info into an email to send. Its not a big deal.

Clay K.
Network Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

MS OneNOte Review

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : If you are looking for note-taking software, OneNote is the one for you! Easy to use and makes it very easy to stay organized!

OneNote is an incredible note-taking software! The best part is how It syncs with my phone, iPad, and computer, so not only can I always take notes (or jot down ideas/thoughts), but I always have my notes on me and can reference them whenever I need without having to pull out a notebook or the device I originally took the note on.)

I have not found any cons to this software. I strictly use it for note-taking, and I know some people use it for project management and have issues. But the note-taking side is very seamless.

Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.
External Platforms Specialist (Panama)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Tons of features in a truly multi-platform tool

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love the fact that one Note is all major platforms with little discerning changes in features. It has a wide variety of tools to gather information and ways to organize knowledge. A great product that surely can benefit from a more intuitive collaboration approach.

One of the most important features of OneNote is its flexibility in both gathering information and organizing it in a logical, useful and easily retrievable way. Gathering information, you can input data via text, images, videos, tables, embed pdf files, and videos. It is also possible to draw in all platforms, a specially welcome feature if you use Ipad + Apple Pencil, or Surface devices. Most of this information is easily searchable too. The organization of the notes under notebooks, pages and subpages is another important feature, at least for me. This manner of organization helps me properly classify my information across different courses I teach.

The ability to share and collaborate is not very intuitive. The sharing buttons are somehow hidden in the top right corner. Also in my case, I sometimes need to share a specific page instead of the whole notebook. This is no longer possible.

Kaes A.
surgeon (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

essential part of my daily work

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, an essential part of my work flow, have used it extensively during any project planning and

offers a lot of very useful features almost like a full fledge word processor for a free, great for note taking, clipping, sharing.... Includes web and mobile versions. Easy to use especially if you are familiar with Office. Can be used as a stand alone product.

Like most Microsoft products, it can be slow and crashes without notice, unknown errors which are hard to interpret or fix pop up every now and then, pasting pictures needs some refinement as aligning pictures can be hard since it deals with the "page" as an open space.

Kliff B.
Lead Program Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

OneNote hits the right note!

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Simple and easy to use. I did take some getting used to with the different notebooks and pages, but once I used it for about a week, I'm not sure I can handle not using it daily.

I love the organizational structure of this tool. We can have several projects where I'm working with different teams. This keeps everything categorized into the appropriate notebooks so I can easily grab what I need.

I wish there was one more level to OneNote. We have notebooks, and the pages. I wish there was one more level that could be a 'notes' section that could be a quick reference for action items instead of having to scour the page for actionable items.