15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur SutiHR

Un logiciel RH complet, évolutif et facile d'utilisation pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. Payez uniquement pour les modules qui vous sont utiles.

En savoir plus sur SutiHR

I like that I can clock in/out on my PC or phone.

I really don't have anything very negative to say.

SutiHR - Notes

SutiHR a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 102 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SutiHR ?

Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Good software

its ease of use its comfortable to navigate around

nothing at all works great for what i do on it

Shannon
Director, People and Culture (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I used Suti HR in a previous organization. It's so good, I am launching in my new company!

Commentaires : I have been involved in several large-scale system implementations (of HRIS systems, ATS systems, and the HR side of an ERP) in my HR career. I have implemented and/or worked with NJOYN, Taleo, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Sage, and Suti (twice). Of all of the systems I've used and the vendors I have worked with, Suti has eclipsed them all in their flexibility, and the ability to fit the needs of the business! Kirsten, as our implementation partner, has been outstanding. She is responsive, solutions-oriented, and has this incredible "can-do" attitude with every crazy request. We've had such a good experience that we are now investing in Sutisoft for our Accounts Payable and Employee Expense solutions!

I am a Director of People and Culture (HR) for a medium-sized non-profit organization. I launched Suti-HR as a cost-effective solution for effective time tracking in my previous organization, and quickly found it did so much more than that for us. When I changed companies, and realized we needed to implement a new HRIS as the current one didn't meet our needs, there was no question I wanted to work with SUTI-HR again! There is so much to like about this system! It is user-friendly and it supports all of the core functions of a comprehensive HR system at a fraction of the cost. I think the real differentiator with Suti, though, is the SERVICE. They are committed to understanding the needs of the client, and will build the system around your business needs, rather than forcing you to change your business to adapt to a system. It is a highly reliable, secure, cloud-based solution with a vendor who will work hard to support your business. I am happy to be a client of Suti for the second time around!

I am struggling to come up with a "con". I think maybe the fact that the system is SO flexible, it can be a lot to learn for the administrator. However, they've provided training videos that teach you what you need to know, and will always take a call to support you when you need it. Again, I liked the system enough after using it for almost 6 years in my previous organization that it was the system of choice in my new agency.

Jodie
HR Assistant (Canada)
Verre, céramique et béton, 51–200 employés

Is it Worth It?

Commentaires : Time and Attendance , and Performance Review, in one system

SutiHR has almost all the HR features that we are looking for. Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Performance Reviews, etc. Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.

However, it is not user friendly per the feedback from our staff. And we have requested to add one more tab in the benefits section but it wasn't still there, even after a year of waiting. When issues occur, the customer support takes time to reply and resolve it. Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.

Rikki
Rikki
Vice President Human Resources (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

All in One, just like an HR Generalist

Commentaires : So glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger. Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer.

Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.

The biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities. Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company. Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find

Con, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.

Paula
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Mixed feelings

Commentaires : We are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.

We love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.

The set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

Réponse de l'équipe de SutiSoft

il y a 6 ans

Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement. We apologize for the frustration and confusion. As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed. You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.

Jessica
Jessica
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to. In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use. Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time. The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

Lynda
Administrative assistant (Canada)
Services d'information, 201–500 employés

Nov 30, 2021.SutiHR.LS

Easy to use once a person gets a hand of it. Able go check birthday, anniversary, able to verify leaves from other staff.

Not able to link to Medical insurance website or edit submissions

Lesley
Lesley
Detox Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

It’s okay

I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.

What I liked least was the issues I’ve had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.

Amy
Amy
Program Monitor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Great product

Commentaires : SutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn’t want to switch to any other product.

I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.

I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Denise
Denise
Director of Administration (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Suti HR

Commentaires : Less emails back and forth to send manual onboarding and benefits, better tracking for PTO requests

Removing the manual process of onboarding and benefits.

A little confusing to setup and navigate to meet our needs

Ahmed Ayman
Research..development (Égypte)
Recherche, Auto-entrepreneur

Good experience in a good site

Easy to use and apply too much features which make it easier

Need a little to enhance but ovarall good

Corina
Phase II Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Easy

Commentaires : I could easily check on my timesheet and it has a mobile app which is nice.

It is very easy to navigate and understand.

There are more options than necessary I think

Lisa
Prevention Coordinator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

SUTI Review by a clinician.

Commentaires : makes life easier, concrete method of documenting hours worked, as well as vacation days used and accrued.

Easily navigated, makes it possible to track hours worked, vacation and sick days.

No issues with using this software. Sometimes the date needs to be refreshed more than once when entering time in and times out.

Francisca
CES (É.-U.)

great

It lets me clock in from my phone which is very nice

it freezes sometimes and will time out ok.

Daniel
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Many features, but not too intuitive

Commentaires : Users can see their PTO at a glance. Reporting for timecards is working well.

Range of features and reporting is impressive.

Many functions are not intuitive. User interface could use an overhaul for ease of navigating.

Amanda
Phase coordinator (É.-U.)

Maintenance

Commentaires : I have used Suti for about a year and it was easy to use and to apply for time off.

The pros is that my pto time was right there where the clock in screen is.

When the system would be down it was down.

Suzanne
HR Coordinator
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Suti HR is an affordable, but out of date product.

Commentaires : This review was based on a free 2-week trial. I would personally choose to use an Excel workbook or payroll system with some record keeping abilities over using Suti.

Suti HR boosts many features, but I found them lacking in ease of use as well as the practical implication. It could be an okay solution for a company desperate for a start on HR recordkeeping but with a small budget. Their customer service was pleasant and helpful.

The interface is non-user friendly and not aesthetically pleasing. The features seem out of date and lacking a practical use or historical data.

Zachary
Program monitor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Excellent

Commentaires : Excellent

It keeps track of my timesheet and it is very accessible and easy to use

There was nothing I did not like about using auto hr

Sharon
Sharon
Director, HR (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11–50 employés

Great investment!

I love that we now have an all in one platform for every HR need - and if you do not have a need for a certain module, you don't have to purchase it! We have launched each module separately. and that has worked well for our team.

The software admin functions are not very intuitive and a little clunky. That said, the support team is phenomenal! They are very attentive and knowledgeable and respond to our needs very quickly.

Stephen
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

SutiHR Review

Commentaires : No problems to note. When speaking to your representatives, they are informative and helpful. Website gives me all the info I need. I enjoy your product.

The website has all the information I am looking for.

At times, it seems the ease to find the information is not as easy as it should be. Maybe its just me though.

Samantha
Human Resrouce Manager
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good product for the price!

Commentaires : Has taken a lot to get the program set up to where we need it to be to be completely useful for us and it’s still a work in progress.

Performance evaluations, storage of employee information, announcement section, all integrates really well and the cost is very inexpensive. Customer support has been great at communicating future updates as well as making changes that are suggested (ie: making the performance reviews anonymous). With one of the recent updates it works quite well on the iPad.

There are a lot of “clicks” to get where you want to get; lots of drop down menus. Once a performance review template has been used you cannot change it and no spell check option (told has been communicated and should be coming soon).

Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Thumbs up for SutiHR

Commentaires : Very easy to track hours and to review HR documents.

Ease of use. Very instinctual to figure out its functions and its great to be able to have all agency HR documents stored in one place.

There should have been a quick tutorial pop up the first time you signed on to give you an overview of the site.

Josh
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good Beginner HR Software

Commentaires : If your company does not have HR software and you are doing things manually, then you will Love Suti. If you have more than 75 people Suti is probably not your system, so think about your growth and where you are going.

Réponse de l'équipe de SutiSoft

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your feedback and speaking with us directly regarding the solution. We take customer feedback seriously and are always proactively looking at ways to improve the solution from a functionality and user experience point of view. We are in the process of releasing a brand new user interface that addresses many of your feature suggestions. We look forward to your feedback on the new release.

Ben
Data Scientist (Canada)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

Some settings are hard to access, but it is powerful.

Powerful, enables me to do lots without much work and consolidates multiple features into one program

Some settings or information are kept pretty deep and non intuitively organized (e.g. Cancelling time off should be in the "Time Off" request section, but back in a "profile" link)

Carrie
Claims Adjuster (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Timeclock

Commentaires : It has been an easy transition.

It is easy to use and navigate. It is a very user friendly program.

It doesn't stay logged in at all times. When needing to clock in logging in and out causes missed time from work.