Avis clients sur Dealertrack DMS

En savoir plus sur Dealertrack DMS

Dealertrack DMS fournit une solution basée sur le cloud qui permet aux concessionnaires de se développer avec une facilité d'utilisation, des processus connectés et une intégration ouverte.

En savoir plus sur Dealertrack DMS

The product caters around the auto industry in all ways. It's consistently getting better by the day.

No captive has partnered with them to mitigate said costs.

Dealertrack DMS - Notes

Dealertrack DMS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 110 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Dealertrack DMS ?

Finance Director (É.-U.)

The Gold standard

Before Dealertrack, trying to get credit applications over to banks was a tedious and monotonous process in which created a lot of tension for customers. The reason? Because to wait for a disposition for a customer could take quite some time. Enter Dealertrack! With Dealertrack, getting approvals was quick and easy.

Nothing to report. During the time that I used it, I don't ever recall having any issues or having to call them up for either training or technical support. This is a true testament to how easy their software is to use.

daniel

Alternatives envisagées :

The one and only solution for financing

Commentaires : Awesome experience, I wouldn't use anything other than dealertrack to submit deals at my used car dealership.

-Very easy to find new lenders for sub-prime financing -Works very well with wayne reaves -The application process for submitting customers info to finance companies is seamless -Easy to submit applications to multiple lenders

-Has a bit of a learning curve -The website should have a walkthrough for new users to learn the platform Nothing other than those 2 i've noticed

Steven
Salea manager (É.-U.)

Tragic update

Commentaires : I've been using dealtrack for 15 plus year's and previously loved it, however after the change i absolutely hate it and will be looking into other options like RouteOne

Absolutely NOTHING, the ONLY thing this update did was get me to look into RouteOne!

There is absolutely nothing i like about it, WHY would you change something that wasn't broken and user friendly? I don't get it, so i will be looking into other options!

Brittany
Collections Manager (É.-U.)

Functional for us

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It works well for what we need in our dealership. We use many different sections of the DMS and it's nice that for the most part they communicate well with one another.

I like the ease of the General Ledger side of Dealertrack. For me, it works pretty well and is easy to navigate.

I wish the stocking in of parts would translate into processing an invoice easier.

Barrie
General Manager (Canada)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

DealerTrack DMS was the best DMS we have ever used...until it was no longer available in Canada

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The shortcut key options to create a deal or add a new line to a work order were the best for saving time, especially when creating multiple sales for the same fleet customer, or multiple PDI work orders.

The accounting integration could have been improved to incorporate accessory sales and gross profits. We would have to add accessories and manually calculate the gross profit on the sale and installation.

Eli
Eli
Parts Specialist (É.-U.)

New DMS, works well

Using this DMS software daily has been a little bit of a steep learning curve after so many years with Reynolds & Reynolds but as the time goes on it becomes more and more intuitive on a day to day basis. It seems they continue to run updates and improve the experience as well.

Would have liked some more in depth training related to those that are computer savvy, there are a number of shortcuts that come in hand that we've had to learn ourselves that make using this DMS worlds more simple. Maybe consider adding this into the training program going forward.

Zack
Inventory Purchaser (É.-U.)

Must have

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Easy of use. Organized. Easy to visually look at inventory. Feeds data to various websites with minimal hiccups and reliable.

User interface is somewhat outdated and needs a fresh look. Easier ways to search for inventory.

Briana
OFFICE MANAGER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Easy to use, fast results.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The ease of navigating the system is wonderful.

Access to chat seems to be difficult to find. When I need to reference something mentioned in the initial chat, it is a bit difficult to relocate those terms.

Jacquelyn
Payroll Admin & Warranty Clerk (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Dealertrack DMS will not disapoint.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

User Friendly. 360 Help Button. Multi Functional Report variety & options are second to none

I wasnt too find of the Payroll with Dealertrack, however, couldnt be more happy with the switch to Netchex.

Scott

Dealer track driver verification

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : When setting up we had a good dealer track representative that made it clear to understand

Speed is important so it's quick to pull information needed to print for DMV

It's needed for new PA Dmv identity policy for penndot here in PA must be printed with every deal sent up to the state. Now more costs and time are now mandatory for car dealerships

NICHOLAS
owner (É.-U.)

Dealertrack ELT Services

Commentaires : I was first introduced to Sue Phillips and her team at Dealer Track back in December 2016. I was trying to help a fellow Dealer obtain his ELT # for the state of Arizona.
I noticed that at that time Dealer Track was experiencing a bit of a staffing challenge, however, the level of support I was getting was phenomenal!! Sue and her team worked around all obstacles including the shortage of resources available to complete the process.
3 months later I obtained my dealer license, I remembered how professional the team at Dealer Track was, so I decided implement my ELT# with Sue and her team. I made the right choice!! Sue and her team were able to complete the entire process start to finish in record time. Thanks again for Stepping up and helping our new Dealership. Time is money, and DealerTracks speed and efficiency definitely contributed to our overall bottom line profitability.. I would rate this as Best In Class Industry Service!!! Nick Buzzetta
AZ Auto Connect

Liz
HR (É.-U.)

User Friendly Business Softwarw

Commentaires : Amazing customer service and support. It is easy to get an real live person on the line to walk you through any issue. Overall, I am very pleased and glad my company chose Dealertrack.

I love how diverse the functionality of Dealertrack, from tracking employee activity to streamlining processes this is a tremendously helpful tool

Dealertrack has "married" with so many other systems, we have long term employees with multi-profiles as a result. It would be great if there was an automated process to merge the systems to create a better user experience as the platform expands.

robin
MANAGER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great software for the automotive industry

I like using dealertrack. As a F&I manager at an automotive dealership, I use Dealertrack to submit all of my credit applications and it is so easy to use! I can access payoffs, approvals, and everything in between with Dealertrack.

Every so often, the software goes down and it can take minutes or hours for it to come back. I also wish there was a way to transfer my credit apps into my Lot Wizard instead of having to re-type everything.

Tabitha
General Manager (É.-U.)

I love being able to have all my lenders in one place!

Commentaires : I couldn't imagine the F&I process without it!

I love that Dealertrack integrates with my other DMS software and I can seamlessly send apps to all of my chosen lenders. Counter offers are made right there and all within minutes. It shortens the car buying process for customers and F&I.

There is a little bit of a learning curve when you first start. But the staff is very helpful and will help you get the most out of the system.

AMIE
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (É.-U.)

Great Product

Commentaires : It has been a great experience. It was easy to set up and implement. It was easy to get all of our sales team on board

This product is very easy to use, which ultimately makes my job easier. Their customer service is very helpful as well

There have been several times my leads have gotten "stuck" and i have had to call to get them taken care of. It doesn't happen often.

Melissa
Sales and finance (É.-U.)

Best DMS I've Used!

5,0 l’année dernière

I love how easy Dealertrack DMS is for our used car lot. We use it daily to track our inventory and submit finance deals through outside lenders. The documents provided are very helpful for our business as well. Its very easy to learn!

Nothing that I do not like about Dealertrack DMS

Andrew
Internet sales manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

The center of your business

Commentaires : Again, integration with all of my CRM software makes this choice a no brainer

It's integration with the best software and your key to all available lenders. They already have generated standardized forms so there are no times you'll need to reinvent the wheel

Price, but you can only have two or is the criteria. If it's good and fast, it's not cheap. If it's fast and cheap, it's not good. And if it's cheap and good, it's not fast. Pick two.

Linda
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

easy to use

Commentaires : saves time. availability of finding new lenders

it sends all the information needed to several financial institutions therefor saving us time and money.

not all financial institutions are available or integrated with the software . Unable to fax credit applications

Paul
GM (É.-U.)

Great product!

Commentaires : We live it at the dealership

Easy of use. Simply and easy. I like it because it’s a self taught product.

Nothing really negative to say. It’s a easy product to use.

Cindy
Service Manager (É.-U.)

Super easy and inexpensive

Commentaires : Very robust reporting, customization, and integrates with everything easily. I don't know why dealers always think they have only two options

Simple to use and train new staff on

I wish the working area of the screen were bigger and maximized the whole length of your monitor

BRIAN
general sales manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

extremely easy to use and very helpful

extremely multi faced many things can be going on at the same time

I have been using Dealertrack for a while i really like thats dms

Casey
Internet Manager (É.-U.)

Great Product For Finance

Commentaires : Easy to use software that allows us to get the customer approved on the spot. We have hooked up with 35 lenders and that's just the starting point!

Very easy to use

none

Brad
Analyst (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Dealertrack

Able to create reports that I can export to Excel

Having to Join different reports in Advanced Reporting so that they communicate with each other. Also I have had this crash multiple times a week

Lee
District Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great software for all dealerships

Commentaires : Every support call when setting up a dealership has been painless and gets resolved quickly. Their support team follows up on projects to make sure they are completed on time.

As an IT professional, I support many dealerships and they all run Dealertrack. Their customer support is top notch and any issues get resolved after one phone call.

I do not have any cons for Dealertrack. The honestly are the best around

Ashleigh
Receptionist (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Dealertrack

Commentaires : Overall the software is good, efficient, and easy to use

Easy to use, secure. Good for anyone in the office to use.

Sometimes logging in takes a while or won't bring you directly to the home screen.