15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur EchoExam

Une solution de gestion de l'apprentissage qui permet de créer des devoirs, de lancer des questions d'évaluation en classe et de recueillir les réponses en temps réel.

En savoir plus sur EchoExam

I also like how easy it is to manage student data.

The formatting if trying to export it can be difficult to adjust outside of the program itself. It makes reformatting once in a word doc pretty difficult.

EchoExam - Notes

4,0

EchoExam a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EchoExam ?

Paula
Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement

I have been using this product for years and keep upgrading. It's well worth the modest price.

Commentaires : I can easily create tests and quizzes for implementation online whether in the Exam View Player or on Moodle. The Moodle question builder is not very user friendly and Exam View helps me avoid it, but still use Moodle Quizzes.

I started using Exam View when I received it as part of a curriculum package with one of my textbooks. It was touted as a test generator and I assumed it meant that it only gave me the ability to create paper based tests. I was delighted to see that I could create LAN based tests as well and have used it in that fashion ever since. It has the ability to host on the web on their servers, but I don't have a need for that. When I want to post to the web, I can export the test to a question bank that can be imported into Moodle where I can control my students' access and monitor their work on my terms. The feature set is great and now includes the ability to span more than one sitting for a given test and recover lost connections... great for when we have a power outage in the middle of a test.

I wish there were more question formats available for use online, such as drag-able matching, label box filling, and drawing on a picture. Other than that, I'm completely satisfied with the software.

Jessica
Jessica
Lead Instructor & Senior Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

We have used ExamView for over 10 years!

Commentaires : Saved time by allowing the software to create and grade multitudes of exams.

ExamView allows the instructors to create custom exams with many different options. Allows the instructors to scramble the answers and questions per exam or per printing. Has many different options for question types: Multiple Choice, open-ended, matching, case, etc. Allows the instructor to either print the exam/test for easy paper handouts (As an exam or review) or the instructor can push the exam to the network and allow the students to test via ExamView on the network or via HTML exams. Using the network/HTML options also grade the exam automatically for the instructor. This gives them a little peace of mind, especially during finals!

There are many options available the ExamView suite. We have to have a faculty meeting to fully explain all the options available. It is very easy to get "lost" within the program due to the amount of options available. Best way to bypass a lot of confusion is ensuring a few on-site staff is trained in how to use/administer the software and then hold a small 1-2 hour info session for the rest of the instructors to get the hang of it.

Candace
Student (É.-U.)

Using Examview for tests in my classes provided a simple solution for testing.

Commentaires : My classmates and I gained a simple way to take our tests. Examview is relatively self-explanatory, so it is not a grand, complicated software to attempt to master while taking important tests, quizzes, etc.

I liked how easy it was to use the software. While the amount of features is at a basic level, that also relieves test anxiety by providing a clear-cut way to test. Also, I enjoyed that my teachers could print out our tests (featuring multiple choice and essay responses), give our results to us, and see where we went wrong if we got anything incorrect.

On tests featuring both multiple choice and extended response/essays, Examview will show a student's grade at the end of their test, but it is only the multiple choice score that is actually being seen. The first time using this software, I walked out of the room believing I got a certain score on a test, but once extended responses were factored in, I got a completely different grade! (Since essay performance could save or sink a grade, this led to happy surprises for some... others, not so much.) In addition, the overall look of Examview during testing is mostly gray, which isn't very visually stimulating/engaging.

Renee
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Love love love this program

Commentaires : I have used examview for testing for probably as long as I have been teaching which is aver 14 years. I have used the testing platform through our server and through the examview site. It is so easy to use and the amount. Of test questions to choose from is awesome!!! I could not teach without this resource!!!

I have used Aexamview exclusively for testing for over 10 years. The question banks and different ways to create assessments is great

I have not noticed any cons to using this. It is a great product.

Wanda
Science teacher (É.-U.)

Data tracking is good

I love that this software is very easy to use, the data features help me to understand how my students are performing. Students like the access to the grades instantaneously. I also like how easy it is to manage student data

It is limited in the images, maybe a video feature or animation would enhance the interactivity for students.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Does it exactly what its supposed to!

This works great for building exams. Its easy to use and easy to upload and create exams. Ive never had any issues with it and i find that it creates easy to use tests and can categorize information smoothly.

Blade
Student (É.-U.)

When I'm in school we use ExamView for all our Biology tests. Navigating the system is pretty eas

It's quick to load and I don't think I've ever seen it buffer before. Smooth running program that is efficient

It has a bland atmosphere because it doesn't have much color. It's mostly grey and has a very dreary look to it.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Not the easiest to use

Commentaires : I found it very aggravating trying to post a test.

I liked the fact that it scrambled the questions so that the students didnt get the questions in the same order

Very difficult to post a test from where you developed the test

Charles
Professor (É.-U.)
E-learning, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy to use exam software

Easy to create exams and import them into Learning Management Systems. Works with no problems in my Psychology of Adjustment class. Allows for random question selection.

No complaints. Work well for creating exams.

romay zuleima
Docente Agregado (Venezuela)

Excellent tool for tests and written excercises

Commentaires : different ways of evaluating a language

It allows the production of examinations in different ways for education in a foreign language and in addition, it is possible to interact with students on-line

Because of its versatility, it is very necessary to use sufficient time for studying and managing the tool, a little bit expensive.

Richard
Blackboard Support and Services Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Exam View

We use this software to upload test banks into Blackboard. The ability to upload a test bank all at once without having to type or enter questions manually is great.

It is cumbersome to download a new software installation for each textbook. I wish there was a way to just download a cartridge and then to upload to the existing software without a new installation.

Faeza
Math Teacher (É.-U.)

Very helpful for any teacher

It comes with a bank of questions that you can pull from the text and easily turn it into a multiple choice exam! It also comes with the option to use multiple choice, short answer, or essay questions. It's soooo great to not have to come up with all of the problems for your own exam and worry about accurate diagrams.

It's really awesome for math however like most word processing software its really hard to create your own diagrams or geometric figures.