Great Service and easy to use

Publié le 20/04/2017
Brian S.
Business Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows us to focus on our operations with effective marketing and data all in one location. From our login we can manage our clients billing, historical information, website and its content and send out our newsletters and fundraising activity.

Avantages: -Simple to navigate all areas of the CRM
-My emails are all recorded on the record in the CRM
-Our marketing is delivered professionally with easy to use tools
-The billing to our clients and donors is straight forward and our reporting is real-time
-I can do almost everything on my phone and iPad

Inconvénients: This is a difficult question to identify something I see as a con, so if I had one thing I want, it would be to have a check register included.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 20/04/2017

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your busiuness

We were lost in a data cluster until we started using Cool Life CRM - Now I can focus on our goals.

Publié le 04/05/2018
Brian J.
Director of Fundraising
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time management is essential when you work with limited resources and this application helps reduce my administrative time so I may increase my fundraising activities.

Avantages: The single view of a contact record containing all communications, agreements and relationships has made our organization substantially more focused. Our website, newsletters, residents records, donors and vendors are accessible to all the right people from any ipad or laptop. Our board is able to assist effectively with our fundraising and streamline donations from the website they provide with the ability to remit donations online.

Inconvénients: We are hard pressed to find anything negative. The team at Cool Life has always been responsive and what may have been thought of as a problem is merely a learning process to overcome.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 09/05/2018

Thank you for your review and please feel free to request our new mobile app

We have been able to improve our effectiveness and become more organized in our communication.

Publié le 24/04/2018
Walker M.
General Manager
Textile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software is 100% customizable. If you think it should do something, with a little help, it can. We have been able to develop reports and functions that have helped us uncover more opportunities than we have had before. Simply put, if you feel the software is missing something, you have not asked for the assistance to customize it for you. From an administrative point of view, the controls and abilities to make simple changes are quick and easy. Common actions are at your finger tips on top of the dashboard. It is software made for those with a lot on their plates.

Inconvénients: The lack of an app on an iPhone is what would be most needed. Other than that, if we have said we don't like something, we have had it changed to satisfaction.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 25/04/2018

Thank you for your review.

By far the best CRM value in the market. Ease of use and customization makes it perfect for our firm

Publié le 25/04/2018
Andrew S.
president
Banque d’investissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have customized for the of our business and it is the base of our Sales Prospecting and Client Management. We measure our firm's key sales metrics and have increased our revenues significantly as it is a tool to hold business development people accountable.

Inconvénients: There is no function in the CRM for a global keyword search of Notes. Also, the mobile app is lacking functionality and there is insufficient bandwith most of the time.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 26/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We can look what your bandwidth vs internet interference is. The mobile app is currently in Beta testing. We look forward to it release before summer

Best CRM tool I have used!

Publié le 27/04/2018
Michael Y.
Investment Banking | Business Development
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Keeps us organized, provides transparency to our leadership on the sales team, drives revenue, great depository for all of our data too!

Avantages: Full adoption by senior bankers at our firm. Easily customized and super responsive team at Cool Life. Could not run our business without Cool Life. Team has built the best product out there (I have used Salesforece, Pipedrive, Zoho, etc.)

Inconvénients: There are no cons. The tool and CLS' team will tailor the product to your specific needs if you can't do it yourself (it's pretty simple!).

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 01/05/2018

Thank you for your review and we are proud to be your provider

easy to use and havent had any problems with server

Publié le 04/05/2017
Joe H.
owner/operator
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easy access to my customers. i can explain to them what we have to them through email that they receive on their smart phones

Avantages: dependability, easy to use, and problem free. every day i write my specials to be sent to over 1000 email addresses daily without incident

Inconvénients: for me i would like to talk to a person when i have an issue rather than by email. i don't sit in front of the computer so i think a phone call is easier for me being that i am not the best at computer technology

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 24/04/2018

To have a "tool" such as Cool Life in the Investment Banking world is a God send.

Stewart S.
Vice President
Banque d’investissement, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Streamlined deal origination

Avantages: Cuts down on duplication of efforts when deal origination is concerned.
The last thing that you want to do is continually call the same prospect, getting the same answer, tarnishing the Brand.

Inconvénients: Very complex. after 5 years, I still have not figured it all out.
Occasionally I will still have to ask our Admin for a walk through on certain aspects

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 24/04/2018

We have enjoyed serving your firm and look forward to your team utilizing the mobile app.

Professional CRM system and very helpful customer service

Publié le 24/04/2018
Caleb R.
Volunteer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows me to direct donors, volunteers and board members to an easily navigated interface and gather all relevant data. Without this I would be having to use email, cut & paste and other services to run events.

Avantages: The ability to organize our contacts, sell our events and manage our volunteers. It is also very easy to manage our website keeping the public well informed.

Inconvénients: I am challenged to find any faults. I wish my company would use it instead of Salesforce which we all find challenging.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 26/04/2018

We enjoy helping such a worthy organization. Thank you for your review.

I've used CLS before and find it to be very straight forward.

Publié le 04/05/2017
John K.
Investment Banker
Banque, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy to organize and mass email campaigns.

Avantages: Easy to use and understand - makes sense to break out companies and contacts - surprisingly - other CRM's have a tough time making this straight forward...

Inconvénients: Sometimes it crashes and I'd like to be able to add contacts manually faster without hitting "back to company" to add new contact.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 24/04/2018

Investment Banking is our sweet spot. Thank you for the review

Customer Service has been good and quick to respond

Brandi A.
Graphic designer
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Showing the public all that we have to offer

Avantages: Some Things on the site were a little easier to figure out, even when we went to a mobile friendly site

Inconvénients: The mobile site design set up lacks a little. Altjou i have mentioned customer service being good, there had been one question i dont think has ever been replied about

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 24/04/2018

I hope the training has helped you with the challenges that you were experiencing.

Very clean and efficient CRM

Publié le 23/04/2018
Scott S.
IT Director
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

Commentaires: Ease of use

Avantages: It is responsive, and offers everything I need to admin this small company. I especially like the permissions flexibility. I would recommend this software to anyone that wants a simple approach to customer management.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this point. I think this CRM has the necessary base-level requirements any company would desire.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 25/04/2018

Thank you for your review! Great relationships are built on strong communication.

The system has been easy to use with no problems.

Erik B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can send my patients the paperwork early.

Avantages: It is dependable and there is no interruption of services. I don't have to worry about the system not working ever.

Inconvénients: That there is no end in the cost. I would like there to be a point when I no longer have to pay/reduce the payments.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 24/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We are a software as a service and that requires the subscription payment

Average compared to other CRM systems I have used.

Emily R.
Business Development Associate
Support client

Avantages: The layout is nice, and I like that I am able to sending email updates to my colleagues when I write a new note.

Inconvénients: There is no mobile application and the searching features are limited. There are also issue with loading.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 24/04/2018

Your firms administrator will be able to enable permissions that you may need for additional tool access.

Everything we have done switching our website and email over has worked out great.

Publié le 05/05/2017
Jason O.
Administrative assistant
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Functionality is great. There are a lot of options in getting our website looking more professional.

My Review of Cool Life CRM

Holly M.
Support client

Commentaires: It's a great basic program! Support was helpful, when needed, which wasn't often. Program was pretty easy to setup. Needed more flexibility and features than the basic product allowed.

envoyé par Cool Life CRM le 27/04/2017

Features and functions are permission based and can allow client administrators to grant specific access by user.

I've had worse...

Michael N.
Support client

Commentaires: The best thing about CoolLife is the cost. Other CRMs can be absurdly expensive. The problem is everything else. Ease of Use: I've been using the system for going on 3 years and there are still parts that are confusing. Mobile Application: Doesn't exist. This is 2017...seriously? Customer Support: In a word, slow. In another word, unresponsive.

Lacking Support.

Monica B.
Support client

Commentaires: It takes a very long time to get sufficient answers to your submitted questions as there is not a large support staff. At times, your question is not even answered and the problem is not resolved. Excuses are made instead of admission to a problem within the CRM itself. I would not recommend.