Avis clients sur Kaseya VSA

En savoir plus sur Kaseya VSA

Fournit des solutions automatisées en temps réel de sauvegarde de disque, de création d'images disques, de sauvegardes au niveau des fichiers et de restauration complète pour les serveurs et postes de travail Windows.

En savoir plus sur Kaseya VSA

VSA provides a good structure to build an MSP around. It is not as zippy as other RMM tools, but it does work as it should.

One you pay them, say goodbye to that money, and they will never fix it.

Kaseya VSA - Notes

3,6
3,6
3,7

Kaseya VSA a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 194 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kaseya VSA ?

RJ
RJ
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product

Commentaires : I have been using Kaseya VSA for about 10 years now. It has transformed my business. I travel less and less to clients sites and do most if not all work remotely for them. Their customer support is top notch and they work hard to help you. Their billing department could be improved, but they're working on it. They have Kaseya Connect every year in Las Vegas. I wish they would hold it somewhere other than casinos and strip clubs. Kaseya is a must for your business. They can scale with you as you grow your business too.

Kaseya is awesome in the automation department. I am able to set scripts in place and have them run in the middle of the night. No more staying up after hours pushing out patches and fixes. I can set the patch management to scan for new updates, then push them out on a schedule that I determine.

The product works great on Windows machines, but updating a Mac can be tricky. I would like to see them move into the Android field more too. There are more and more Android devices coming into the work sphere that having an option to remotely fix androids would be great.

Chief Business Development Officer (Malaisie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Solid RMM

Kaseya just scaled up on my number of end points without any issue over the years. It is stable and I hardly face any issue with the agent stability as I have bad experience other RMM that keep needing reinstallation of agent and etc. Kaseya also offers a huge range of solutions ranging from DRaaS, Network Monitoring, Ticketing and security to choose from that integrates nicely inside the RMM.

Nothing much except the price is a bit steep but I guess you have to pay for solid software.

Sam
Network Engineer (É.-U.)

Not The Best, But Will Do the Job

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Ease of remoting on user's PCs or servers. There are various tools to use when checking client's networks and other information. Automation of scripts and patches/updates is a huge plus.

There are various bugs when browsing around Kaseya VSA portal. Kaseya portal outages occurs frequently.

jacob
owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Terrible support, worse customer service

Commentaires : We paid for the 25 licenses up front and paid for the "on boarding" which they promise 8 hours of training on how to use their software. The Tech that did the on boarding had problems doing anything and said it was bug in the current system and the fix would be out in 3 months he would give us a credit and re-do the onboarding when the problems were fixed. we never heard from him again, we did not use the software as we were never showed how to use it and got next years bill on my cc and called in and spoke to a supervisor who refused to give us any kind of credit and said onboarding hours expire. So we tried using the software ourselves and called support for help. They literally just email you the link to the general help page and say figure it out or you were supposed to learn this in the onboarding (which we never got). So after calling the supervisor and telling him we have a client that is waiting for something we need their help to get it done in their software so we didn't have to manually remove a user & program to the 50+ computers we had added that week or we were leaving Kaseya. The supervisor promised to have support call us and help us with what we needed, would get us the promised credit & would have us re-do our onboarding. Except support never called us and when we called them they said they couldn't do anything but email us links. we have not gotten the credit or a response from the supervisor and the 8 hours of onboarding they promised us & that we paid for we get 2 hours instead. So if you want support they will just email you a link and say figure it out which is fine sometimes but when you need something right away and don't have time to read 50+ pages. Customer service promises the world but has 0 follow through (and yes I have all their promises in writing they don't care) the software is extremely slow and takes 1-2 minutes to load each page. (we have a 50/50 connection) you can host the software on your own server as they list the hardware requirements of a P1 (yes Pentium 1) 2.4ghz 166 fsb 4 gb of ram and 10gb of hard drive space. with requirements that low you would think their software would run fast. the licenses are expensive over $6.50 a month per computer considering they have no templates, no support, no best practices guides, nothing but instructions on how to setup massive amounts of worthless features but very little actual useful features.

their initial sales pitch was good and convinced us to buy it.

terrible customer service, NO Support, slow, lousy features for the price

Monitoring and Management Lead (R.-U.)

Kaseya VSA Review

Commentaires : Good overall experience although my service desk have had confidence knocked in the product with recent outages.

Monitoring, Remote Control and Patching all within one management console. Ease of access to multiple features.

At times, not user friendly and hard to navigate.

Manager IT (Inde)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Tool for Remote Monitoring and management : Kaseya VSA Pro.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

With Overall experience Kaseya is the best tool for IT helpdesk and Asset management solution. I'm very happy and satisfied customer with the outcomes from Kaseya. Kaseya is the best Solution with the Commercial part and the Services from Kaseya support always quick and fast.

Not really. Still Kaseya is always helpful for me and my team. And never found this with any issue. t

Eddie
Manager - Melbourne (Australie)

Feedback

Commentaires : Asset management, API into ITGlue/BMS as we're a full Kaseya house and remote access

Being able to remote into devices easily

Poor Reporting, Live connect disconnects

Brett
Brett
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Overall positive experience with Kaseya so far, but getting down to brass tacks.

Commentaires : This software allows my company to support and manage the networks, workstations, servers, and technology of our customers. It allows our technicians to remotely access and administer customer systems, automate maintenance tasks, monitor security and end user behavior, and also gives us a direct link into Kaseya's BMS product for support desk access with direct customer asset access and information. It has saved us many labor hours through automation of system patching and simple end user request or issue resolution.

I very much like Kaseya VSA's patch management capabilities, discovery, remote control and Live Connect, as well as the many integrations with 3rd party products. VSA has made troubleshooting and reporting on ours and our customer's networks exponentially easier. I like that Kaseya is plotting out a roadmap to a software version that encompasses all aspects of Managed IT Services, and am looking forward to the next release.

I am not particularly fond of Kaseya's Cloud Backup integration with Acronis, and while customer support was exceptionally good prior to our purchase, and for almost the next full year after, it seems that there have been some internal changes of late. We've had 4x account representatives in the 1.5 years we've been using VSA, and this last fellow just isn't cutting it. I've also noticed that our version (permissions) to the SAAS VSA do not reflect the same dashboard as others and getting features added or removed has been a process.

Alexander
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

A powerful engine marred by lazy, ongoing GUI problems

Commentaires : We took on Kaseya largely for remote control of clients and Windows/Office patching. We quickly made use of its Agent Procedures and reports modules and then continued on, slowly integrating module after module.

Many powerful modules: - I would not even consider Windows patching without Kaseya: it is granular, easy to use, pretty complete - Agent Procedures and Policies allow enormous customization in what you can do - practically any script you can think of can potentially be run through here - LiveConnect is smooth and fast and provides a wealth of tools - Reports, Alerts, and Audit modules are clear (once understood) and provide tremendous detail and customization

Persistent, unfixed, obvious GUI issues spanning years and years after being reported: - screens not refreshing; - inconsistent filtering; - misleading word choices in scheduling boxes; - selecting multiple is a chore; - "View" is powerful to *use* but clumsy and unwieldy to *manage/administer* The way installation packages are created is terrible. If you have more than about a dozen OUs, you will see what I mean: you must create a new install package for each OU. We have 90. EVERY ONE OF THEM must be updated every time there is a new Kaseya client release (about four times a year). There should be one package that asks the user its OU based on a database that IT sets up. Kaseya Anti-Virus and Kaseya Anti-Malware (which we used to use) frought with problems, in accurately reporting what was out there & in reliably installing or uininstalling packages. KAM in particular was so broken it caused us to dump the entire thing and switch to Webroot (though the Webroot integration module is a bad joke: it looks like an alpha product, nowhere near beta). Patch rollback is difficult and usually impossible (though this may not be Kaseya's fault).

Purnima
Management (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

feedback of Kaseya VSA

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's like more or less go to software

Remote management is easy than anyother

Development could be more better than this

Aaron
Aaron
Support Desk Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Remote Management Software w/ Many Features & a Couple Limitations

Commentaires : The Kaseya tools for managing client endpoints are fantastic. I enjoy how easy it is to install the software on client computers and how quickly it syncs up so that techs can begin remoting onto the endpoint in very short order. Kaseya offers a plethora of tools that can interface with an endpoint without ever having to remote onto a client system as well, which is great for when I don't want to call the client up to get permission to work on their computer. Some of those tools have some minorly annoying limitations, but I'm still willing to give an overall glowing review to this software. We use two different remote management softwares at the company I work for, and I prefer using Kaseya over the other.

Beyond simply remoting onto client endpoints, I really enjoy the ability to carry out various tasks in the background without having to remote on, including: * Running CMD and PowerShell commands * Viewing/editing Registry * Running pre-built and customizable scripts * See installed software * Manage the file system * Etc. We use two different remote management clients, and I find Kaseya to be the faster of the two when it comes to deployment and availability after deployment. Sending commands through the background interface is also much faster than our other software.

Navigating the registry and file system using the background tools is very clunky. There's lots of scrolling involved, and it doesn't cache all of the entries, so if you need to navigate back up to a parent folder, you need to scroll down all over again and wait for items to reload, which can be time-consuming. Also, in comparison to our other remote management software, it is not as convenient to upload or download items from my computer to the client endpoint using Kaseya. There's nowhere to do so from the remote connection interface.

Racey
IT Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Have used Kaseya 7+ years. I can do more in Kaseya than if I'm physically seated at the endpoint.

I have logged, literally, thousands of hours in Kaseya. As stated above, I can do more in the VSA than if I'm in front of the PC. Hugely powerful. People ask me "So what kind of things have you done with Kaseya besides just remote into a desktop"? Then I give them a simple example, such as how I wrote a small agent procedure that allowed me to uninstall Office 2010, install Office 2013, and activate the product with a license key on more than 350 endpoints with (literally) three mouse clicks. And I did it with a 100% silent uninstall/install while the user was logged in and working. They had no idea anything was even happening with their workstation. Kaseya makes what could otherwise be a huge project super easy stuff. Kaseya is probably the most important force multiplier in my environment.

Identifying a con is tough. The only drawback I would point out is that for brand new users there can be quite a bit of learning curve when you delve into the really powerful features. For example, writing complex agent procedures takes experience. That being said, the initial basic use of the most common features is easy to pick up right away, so even the learning curve isn't a big deal. When you're ready to "do more" and invest the additional time to learn the more advanced features, they're there waiting for you. For basic help desk folks, they may never need to go beyond the surface features.

Ryan
IT Manager ()
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Powerful software, difficult company

Commentaires : If I were to make the decision today, I'd choose a competing RMM. However after investing hundreds of hours into custom scripts and researching and designing monitoring.. switching RMMs is not an easy task. Consider that accordingly when making your decision. Also know that no solution is turn-key out of the box and that to make the most of your RMM, you will need to invest tech time in such R&D and customization.

Kaseya built out one of the first and still most powerful RMM tools on the market. They have wide-ranging integrations, a very mature scripting language, and a web-based single-pane-of-glass user interface that is simple but effective. Their remote control tool is extremely fast.

Dealing with Kaseya as a company has been the stuff of nightmares since I first used it in 2008. Despite massive growth, management overhauls, and continued change.. the company has and still seems to feel as though their clients are an afterthought. I got my hopes up a few times with promises of change and was let down. Pricing has always made me feel a bit "nickel and dimed". Acquisitions and integrations have been a bit buggy (KNM... you had so much potential!!) and have been their focus instead of improving the core product.

Scott
IT Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés

We have been using Kaseya for many years. There are some frustrations . Overall the VSA works well

Commentaires : Asset management and OS and software patching have been very valuable. The Kaseya Remote Control is fast and easy to use. Our entire team uses it every day to support our end users.

We are a private company that uses the VSA for supporting our internal network and users. As an asset management platform the VSA works well. We are able to leverage the many support features to provide assistance to our end users.

The integration with end point security has been tough. The management platform for EPS was frustrating and difficult to understand. We experienced false positives on a daily basis on the EPS solution. Ultimately we moved away from the Kaseya/Kaspersky solution for end point security. We used the ticketing system for years before moving away from it last year. We found that the ticketing module did not provide the flexibility our team needed to track and manage tickets in the most efficient way possible. The ticket module was one of the modules that did not get much attention and did not get updates because we were pushed to the service desk solution.

Gregory
Centralized Services Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great use of User Interface to keep the experience for techs consistent and still fully featured.

Commentaires : It really helps decrease the amount of time we spend working on client PCs and allows us to more quickly deploy global solutions to our clients.

Consistency of user experience and large feature set which allows techs to easily perform tasks while still being powerful.

Inability to use "Policy Management" for all modules as I haven't seen any 3rd party modules in there, nor have I seen the ability to apply policies for Network Monitor. I'd also like to see a way to track the amount of time various automation are saving us. Such as software deployments, patch installs, etc. I can do some of this manually by having monitoring open a ticket then the ticket triggers actions which then add time and then close the ticket. But doing this for all automation isn't currently possible and this data would help justify Kaseya and Automation time to administration both internally and externally more readily.

Rob
CEO (É.-U.)

Kaseya VSA - Powerful, but for the faint of heart

As a Managed Service Provider we were initially attracted to Kaseya for its Windows patch management and Event Log monitoring. The powerful scripting agent has allowed for us to deploy software and patches quickly.

Over the years they have bolted on several features and while they have polished up the interface quite a bit the navigation is not intuitive and there are times where you might need to go to several places to get the information you need. The remote access tool to endpoints is slow and does not always connect so we ended up using something else that was more efficient. The canned reports need a lot of work before they can presented to a client.

Christine
Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Some functionality not obvious

Commentaires : Overall, this has been an easy to install and implement software.

Overall, it is easy to set up and administer. There are lots of functionality options in order to automate the environment and keep track of all workstations and assistance needs.

Some of the modules, even using the help options available, are not obvious for set up and require some tweaking and re-tweaking. Occasionally it also requires reaching out to support, which is just a slow process. However, the people we have worked with have been thorough, knowledgeable and have been very helpful. Additionally, once data gets to a certain amount within Kaseya, it makes searching for tickets very difficult - and you can't search by ticket number.

Ryan
Techician (É.-U.)

Highly Recommend VSA

Commentaires : Have used this product for over 2 years and have no regrets. Has helped us respond to our clients faster. In fact we have been able to lower our on site calls.

The remote connection to pc's has reduced our response times greatly. The ability to see what they are doing helps troubleshooting the problems quicker. The ability to have their service tags / serial numbers allows us to check and verify warranty. Also, information that is shown on the main screen can help us locate PC's that are older or out dated.

Updates with Live Connect, some times install will fail and have to uninstall and reinstall. Some connectivity issues when using live connect is slow.

Shane
Engineering Manager (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Great software for remote computer management

Commentaires : I use this software to maintain computers and servers on several different networks. VSA gives me one spot where I can connect to and maintain resources across multiple companies and locations. I am not sure how we would manage all these assets without Kaseya VSA.

Remote management of all computers and servers. This is the best feature. As long as they are online I can access and maintain all computers on my network without actually having to be in the office. I can also set alerts that e-mail me if a server happens to go offline, which allows me to quickly respond before there is any real employee time loss.

While it is very versatile, it is not very refined. It takes a bit to get acclimated to how it works. Kaseya provides training to help with this.

Jul
CEO (Indonésie)

VSA really help our business to grow as MSP

features, easy to deploy & keep updated technology. Live connect, remote access & remote control so light and almost seamless experience considering in Indonesia internet infrastructure is challenging. IT Automation best practice using Kaseya VSA is the most powerful selling point to the market. Minimum functionality to managed IT System management & automation in the business are there.

MDM features should be improved. We are expected for software metering features will be available as part of Kaseya VSA. We need for MSP business model using Kaseya best practice.

Mike
Vice President of Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

RMM is Table Stakes Today!

Commentaires : I've been in the IT services industry for 17 years. I've tried or used just about every tool under the sun. While Kaseya VSA isn't the prettiest (today), it is best in class. One of the strongest features is the newest update to LiveConnect (remote control). LiveConnect is very fast and provides access to a host of features and tools with no user interruptions. The release of the Automation Exchange has been a boon to our technical resources as well. Kaseya has come a long way on the integration front as well, adding new and useful plug-ins on a regular basis.

LiveConnect, plug-ins, Automation Exchange.

Support could be quicker at times, but adding the telephone option has been good

Trent
Senior ICT Specialist (Australie)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

Kaseya - Building your MSP

Commentaires : Kaseya provides us the ability to report on customer environments and also support them remotely via the Remote Connect.

Fantastic product that provides the ability to securely manage and monitor your managed service customers. We integrate Kaseya with IT Glue to give our MSA customers the peace of mind that their environment is not only easy to manage but is fully documented. Kaseya has helped us confidently grow our MSA business.

Outdated Interface, Clunky reporting functionality

Vice President (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Kaseya VSA - The Best RMM

Commentaires : Having an RMM package is essential to running an MSP. It allows us to service our customers with fewer tech resources and a lower tech to customer ratio than without.

Kaseya VSA is the oldest and most mature RMM platform. It does it all; software management, monitoring, alerting, 3rd party patches, windows patches, backup, anti-virus/malware,, and the best scripting engine around.

The complete integration of the Kasey's network monitor Traverse isn't done yet, nor is their latest acquisition Rapid Fire tools.

Alwyn
MD (Afrique du Sud)

VSA Review

Commentaires : Kaseya's products are great. I wish however their support and accounts departments were more aligned.

The features and options and the customizability there of.

The lack in support. Best practice baseline config.

Scott
VP (É.-U.)

Overall good. There are many features we use with the VSA and add-ins

Live Connect has been a great addition to the RMM Platform. We use service desk for our helpdesk ticketing system and enjoy the many ways it can be tweaked to fit .

Getting the solution setup was a difficult task, especially the service desk. I with there was more options/fields for asset tracking and management. Fields like Purchase Date, Expiration Date/Renewal Date, automated checks for Dell warranty information, domain expiration tracking.